Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really do like this mascara, but I wouldn't say it does what it claims. My lashes looked the same as they did with the original. Just another mascara.

on 8/26/2013 3:18:00 PM

I do like this mascara. Great price and great wand. My only complaint is that there isn't enough length. :)

on 8/25/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've bought and owned every mascara under the sun. From Dior to Lancome, yet always come back to this one. I tried this "Lots of Lashes" for the first time today, and, as per usual was blown away by the black-ness, formula and ability to build on only 2 coats and make my thin lashes looks lush. I usually like the "old-school" brushes too, but this one really made each lash specific. I would def buy again. My only complaint is, I find I have to replace Great Lash atleast every 6wks or less as they start to smell off after only a few weeks...but at less than $10 a tube that's alright. I got this one on sale for only $3.99 from Toronto, Canada.
UPDATE: RE-purchased March 2014 & still just as amazing - got 2for the price of one @ Shoppers Drug Mart deal Mar 7th promo too :)
UPDATE: RE-purchased yet AGAIN Mid May 2014 lol...I think this is a staple...Love how easy it is to remove & this mascara was only 3.49 on sale (well only 4.02 w/ taxes) CHEAP.
UPDATE: July 23/14 -- Found it in "Blackest Black" & researched to find that it is one of the few PARABEN FREE Maybelline Mascaras out there. Will re-purchase as long as they make!

on 8/25/2013 12:45:00 AM

Literally my FAVORITE mascara. Better than the rocket which is one of my favorites. Even better than They're Real by benefit! The wand makes it so easy to grab even the inner lashes. This makes my lashes look FAKE! It's pretty inexpensive too. I think I got mine for like $5 at target!

on 8/20/2013 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I hated this mascara, the only thing I liked about it was the colours of the bottle haha it called out to my inner princess.
anyways, it was way to watery, clumpy and the 'new' brush is a disaster! its tiny and just doesnt work with its irregular shape. Whenever I used this mascara I ended up running the brush of covergirl's lashblast through the mess it made. ick
Probably the only reason I chose to buy it was that I got two mascaras for the price of one the other being covergirl which I love.

on 8/15/2013 8:52:00 PM

I like this mascara. It claims that it adds volume, but for me it adds length. It wasn't wet of watery like The original great lash. It conditioned my lashes and made them feel really soft.

on 8/12/2013 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm not sure why this has so many bad reviews but this is the best mascara I have ever owned, even compared to more expensive ones. My lashes are long and full and it is just a perfect mascara!

on 8/11/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The wand is too small and it takes you forever to do a basic mascara routine! It's ok for bottom lashes.. But I didn't spend $6 on a bottom lash mascara. If you don't have 10 minutes to spend every morning on mascara, don't buy this

on 7/31/2013 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Decent

on 7/26/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liked it a lot at first , The comb has an earth shape and the tip allows you to easily reach for the inner lashes. However, I found this made the lose my lashes...My sister also found that when she used it. I can't recommend this for that reason even if I did not dislike the effect.