August 22, 2014 | 1076 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I had been a fan of Dior Blackout Mascara and Origins Ginzing Brightening Mascara. So, I typically prefer the large fluffy brush mascaras over the plastic spiky ones (ahem, Benefit's They're Real). In any case, this mascara took me by surprise with the price of $2.99! It gives me voluminous and beautiful long lashes. Very minimal clump, not a fan of spidery lashes.

I will be repurchasing! Don't you love it when you find drugstore HGs?

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried many mascaras from Benefit, Mac, Maybelline, ect. This is my HG mascara..I have short lashes and this brings them out and looks beautifull, ..it does dry kinda quickly but for the price I bought it for $2.99 at K-Mart..sooo worth it ! I bought it due to the high reviews on Makeup Alley, and glad I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by lolabean93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after hearing such great reviews and it is probably my new favorite mascara. It doesn't clump, makes my lashes look great and stays on all day. Not to mention its so cheap. I will definitely repurchase like a million times.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing budget mascara and works very well. I have thin lashes that are also short and stubby. Two coats with the this will make magic happen and I've gotten compliments with how full my lashes look. It also slightly lengthens, but not as dramatically as it thickens. The only downside, which cost 1 lippie in my rating, is that the brush can pick up way too much product. I find it difficult to get it off. Because of this, you may find your lashes clumping from excess product. I use another mascara (CG clump crusher) to separate lashes. I also find that it doesn't hold a curl as well as my waterproof mascaras so I need to put extra effort into maintaining a curl (I began using Shiseido Mascara base for this and it works well). For $3-something, however, I definitely can't complain too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Aprilam

I've been searching for a long time for the perfect mascara. I got this app to find out what the ladies of the world think is a great product and found this one from Jordana. Now, I live in sweden so they dont sell it at drugstores here but I ordered it from amazon for a great price. I like this mascara. My lashes are pretty straight and sort of just sticking out so it takes a good product for them to make any sort of impression. I would say this is my new favourite, and that I finally found the one - but I feel like the mascara leaves me hanging in the volume department. It definitely defines my lashes and make them pop, but I'm missing the wow volume. I actually got compliments for my scandinavian lashes the other day and that NEVER happens, so even though there is volume to wish for - this mascara certainly makes an impression! Two thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I'm so close to making this HG status but my Benefit's They're Real currently holds that title, but for drugstore mascaras this is by far the best. The formula, to me, is the perfect balance between not too wet and not too dry it's perfect. I pair it with Maybelline's mascara in the pink tube (forgot the name) and find that it is very buildable for your desired look. This mascara doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, it stays put all day. I would've bumped this bad boy up to 5 if it would have volumized my lashes just a taaad bit more, but that's just me being picky. For the price you really do get a wonderful product it's such a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by chokeonchicken

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best mascara I have tried to date. I don't know if I can call it HG status but it's definitely up there. I have no interest in even trying other mascaras at this time. I purchased this product for $2.99 at Walgreens. I'm on my 3rd tube.

For reference my lashes are a pretty decent length and thickness already. Just one coat of this mascara offers a natural emphasis to my lashes. I like that it's not extreme because I'm not a fan of that look. It can be built up for more emphasis. The brush is made of typical bristles in a small/average size.

Simple tube, simple brush, simple formula; that's what I love about it. And you can't beat the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by serlypipu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

doing nothing much on my Asian lashes.. isn't waterproof so it makes me like a panda

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Johnna1123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara, but not on its own. I find that way too much comes out on the brush and can be a bit clumpy. What I do is one to two coats of this and then I use one coat of CG clump crusher over this and I get long and full eyelashes! Minus any clumps. And this mascara holds a curl well. For the price, about $3, can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All thanks to Lauren Curtis on YouTube I have found a new love! :) This mascara is so good. So inexpensive. I found mine for $1.98 at my H-E-B. It was a steal! I love that it lengthens in my first coat then thickens in my second coat. Love love love.