October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Icingsugar

My favourite perfume of all time, perfect for winter, snuggled indoors watching a film with hot chocolate in your favourite sweater, very comforting yummy scent. Rich yet soft, powdery with underlying smooth caramel. Beautiful scent. Only wish it lasted longer. On me I get a few hours at most. I have purchased this twice and will keep on doing so despite the price because it is such a beautiful sweet scent. The body lotion is amazing too, not as rich as the scent, a little more candyfloss sweet but lasts a good time and is very thick texture.

I would give this a 5/5 but for the lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by notevangelista

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This perfume was recommended to me by a dear friend, who smelled it and instantly thought of me. She brought a sample back for me from the shops, and upon smelling it, I agreed. I myself would have never gravitated towards a perfume called Candy, but upon smelling it I had to buy a bottle!

This is a caramel-y scent, with musky oriental notes, which resonate quite clearly on my skin. I love this perfume for this reason! I find sweet perfumes to be quite vapid, but due its oriental notes, it has a rather appealing vivacious, yet slightly mature charm to it. It is unexpected, and even sensual in some ways. Another good thing about this perfume is that it is heady enough to perform in the winter, and cheerful enough to wear in the summer. However, this is not a long-lasting smell, so be prepared to carry the bottle around in your bag with you.

Despite its charm, I might not buy this perfume again. It's too cute at times for my liking, and I personally prefer a slighly stronger scent. Nonetheless, this is a nice fragrance to have in your perfume selcetion as it is sweet, yet crowd-pleasing perfume with a personality.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by toiletrywhore

I think this scent is very nice, it smells more like a bakery more than candy sweet. Pricey for something that doesn't last long...but I think it's a scent that quickly gets desensitized from the nose when you're wearing it rather than just fading too fast. I spray it on and later (of course without smelling it at all) I would get a compliment on it. If you don't stick your nose up to the "knock-off " versions I recommend you trying it...I found one that the bottle looks the same and smells nearly identical for $5 called Party Candy. Great for everyday wear at work so you keep the expensive stuff for special occasions. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love sweet fragrances and had high hopes on this fragrance as I have loved some fragrances by Prada (non sweet ones) and loved them - unfortunately on me it smelt like burnt/smoky kitchen cleaner - if there is such a things- I know friends who love this scent and it works for them- for me it did not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by tessture

A light pinkish sweet fragrance with incense notes. This has an added powdery edge that I like and my husband dislikes. Sweet, powdery candy with a touch of floral impression, probably from the synthetic musk and powder notes. I rather love it, but we'll see if I end up getting it depending on how much my man really hates it...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVEEEEEE this fragrance!

I bought this mainly for the bottle, I never smelt it before.

I just got it in the mail today, and I LOVE IT!

It smells sooooo yummy!

Elegant, but it smells like candy musk sticks!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by deviationk

I bought this perfume because I loved the smell. and then when I sprayed, the scent lasted for 2 hours.
disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

I love sophisticated, rich-smelling scents and wasn't expecting to like a scent called "Candy" - stripper perfume, anyone? - but I did. It smells fun and decadent, with heavy notes of caramel, and drys down into sophistication as if someone had dropped that caramel into a glass of champagne. It may be too delicious for work, but if you want the person next to you to feel like licking you, I'd go with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Whiffnotes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, a perfume that is true to its name: a real arm candy. Aside from it being the only Prada I can afford, I like that Candy does not pretend to be anything else. I found myself sniffing my wrist the whole time, savoring all the goodness of one of my favorite tastes and scents (caramel), without the guilt.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the way this perfume smells. It is sweet and and sophisticated. It is a really happy warm scent. It's staying power could be better but it is definitely one of my favorites.