September 21, 2014 | 2017 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVEEEEEE this fragrance!

I bought this mainly for the bottle, I never smelt it before.

I just got it in the mail today, and I LOVE IT!

It smells sooooo yummy!

Elegant, but it smells like candy musk sticks!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by deviationk

I bought this perfume because I loved the smell. and then when I sprayed, the scent lasted for 2 hours.
disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

I love sophisticated, rich-smelling scents and wasn't expecting to like a scent called "Candy" - stripper perfume, anyone? - but I did. It smells fun and decadent, with heavy notes of caramel, and drys down into sophistication as if someone had dropped that caramel into a glass of champagne. It may be too delicious for work, but if you want the person next to you to feel like licking you, I'd go with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Whiffnotes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, a perfume that is true to its name: a real arm candy. Aside from it being the only Prada I can afford, I like that Candy does not pretend to be anything else. I found myself sniffing my wrist the whole time, savoring all the goodness of one of my favorite tastes and scents (caramel), without the guilt.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the way this perfume smells. It is sweet and and sophisticated. It is a really happy warm scent. It's staying power could be better but it is definitely one of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by achen4

I think this is the most delicious fragrance I purchased this year. It reminds me of hot caramel sauce on top of a sundae. It's warm, sensual, and grown-up. Perfect for cooler seasons or date nights. My boyfriend thought I smelled like a cupcake!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mom2justynsarah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to love this perfume. But when I sprayed it on, all I got was the scent of playdough..yuck!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by oinkbad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this perfume smells divine but it does not last so it's pointless and a waste of money. i'm disappointed and wish i would have read more reviews before spending so much money on it

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jolantuk

When i smelled this perfume, i realy liked it a lot at a first snif. It is not too sweet, very warm and cosy scent. I thought at last i found such a warm, representing my personality perfume. But i glad that i didnt buy it, because i spray it on my wrist at the shop, came back home and guess what - no smell!! I couldnt beleave that it has no lasting power at all. So i didnt want to give up. I went to shop after some time and again spray on my wrist, but again came home, asked husband and he said that he feels something then he puts his nose right to my wrist...quite expensive perfume and no lasting power...In my opinion lasting power is very important charakter for perfume, so it is only reson why i will not buy this perfum.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Hulagirl1100

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first smelled this in a magazine. I loved it. My husband loved it, so I bought it. The BIG problem is the only time I could smell it was when I was spraying it on. Within 20 minutes there was no trace of it. I tried spraying it all over myself and on my sweaters but nothing. I bought the bottle one month ago and it is empty. I will not purchase again. For the price I would at least like to have something that I can still smell a couple of hours later. Too bad because I thought I had found my new fragrance.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No