April 20, 2014 | 1627 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mom2justynsarah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to love this perfume. But when I sprayed it on, all I got was the scent of playdough..yuck!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by oinkbad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this perfume smells divine but it does not last so it's pointless and a waste of money. i'm disappointed and wish i would have read more reviews before spending so much money on it

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jolantuk

When i smelled this perfume, i realy liked it a lot at a first snif. It is not too sweet, very warm and cosy scent. I thought at last i found such a warm, representing my personality perfume. But i glad that i didnt buy it, because i spray it on my wrist at the shop, came back home and guess what - no smell!! I couldnt beleave that it has no lasting power at all. So i didnt want to give up. I went to shop after some time and again spray on my wrist, but again came home, asked husband and he said that he feels something then he puts his nose right to my wrist...quite expensive perfume and no lasting power...In my opinion lasting power is very important charakter for perfume, so it is only reson why i will not buy this perfum.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Hulagirl1100

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first smelled this in a magazine. I loved it. My husband loved it, so I bought it. The BIG problem is the only time I could smell it was when I was spraying it on. Within 20 minutes there was no trace of it. I tried spraying it all over myself and on my sweaters but nothing. I bought the bottle one month ago and it is empty. I will not purchase again. For the price I would at least like to have something that I can still smell a couple of hours later. Too bad because I thought I had found my new fragrance.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While gourmands usually are not my thing I like this a lot. I received a sample at sephora and it was not sickly sweet like some other gourmand scents, I purchased a bottle for my stepdaughter and she is in love with it. Its sweet but light

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by JuliaLikesPerfumes

lasting power could be longer for an EDP but the smell is sooo girly , playful and cheerful yet soft and innocent....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this. Yes, I'm also one of those girls who like Miss Dior Chérie and Viva la juicy - but I also really love Chanel Coco, Dior Diorissimo and Guerlains' scents so I'm not one who's particularly drawn to all sweet things - it has to be good!

As I said a perfume needs to be more than sweet to appeal me. Candy is, for me, like a less sickenly sweet version of Pink Sugar. For me this is a warm, burnt caramel scent... kind of like butterscotch and vanilla, but still not sickenly sweet, but kind of warm and cozy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I do not love all gourmands, but I love this one. I received a sample in a swap and just had to get a full bottle. It is very expensive, but I love it. It kind of reminds me of Pink Sugar mixed with Escada Magnetism, with a touch of spice thrown in. I love the adorable bottle. It is now sold at Sephora, yay!! I wanted to add, I know a lot of people have complained about lasting power, but this perfume is 9+ hours and going strong on me! My skin sucks the life out of many perfumes, so maybe it depends on chemistry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

cute bottle but what a boring scent. similar to pink sugar.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am terrible at describing fragrances. I just know that I really love this scent - it seems like scent to wear in cool weather.

This was my favorite for awhile, but I am a little bored with it now.