July 28, 2014 | 1655 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm impressed with this eyeliner. For a decent price you get rich color and smooth application. The staying power is excellent and I haven't had any eye sensitivity. I do have problems twisting the eyeliner out, you have to twist slowly and apply some pressure. It's annoying but not a deal breaker for me. Definitely worth checking out!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Kayy22forever

I hate this product mostly because it takes a longg time for the eye liner to come out and then it wont go back down! It is so annoying, im just going to switch back to palladio herbal eye liner, over all the packing is okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by KattyBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in 3 colors: Coal Commander, Sapphire Strength, and Made of Steel. I have had no issues with the twisting mechanisms in any of the 3.
I really like this product. I'm fairly new to eyeliner, and these glide really nicely and last all day.Coal Commander is a great everyday off-black. Sapphire Strength is a vibrant and dramatic deep blue. Made of Steel is an illuminating metallic silver. Sapphire and Steel both get a lot of compliments.
I only wish they sharpened to a bit of a pointier end, but they are still narrow enough to make the small cateye corner I like anyways.
Sapphire Strength slightly irritated my sensitive eyes. I don't use liner on the waterline, so I can't comment on that. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Purplezebra1817

I absolutely loved this eyeliner, it glides right onto my water-line and tight-line. However I had some problems with twisting it up so the product would come out. If it wasn't for this one little flaw I would have given it a 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by stephlynn077

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the look of the black - super dramatic! I always wear liner on my water line, and this product is well suited for that, unfortunately my eye started becoming irritated after a few weeks or so and I couldn't figure out why. I discontinued use after purchasing twice and the irritation went away... too bad, really liked it otherwise! Some smearing with oily eyelids as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hah, I read the reviews of other ladies complaining of the twist-up pencil not working, and thought they were just really unlucky. I bought one of these in the color brown, excited about the reviews saying the colors of these pencils were great and didn't sting sensitive eyes. Wish I would have had a chance to try it out... it wouldn't twist up! I twisted and twisted in both directions, but it seemed to be stuck. I had to resort to pulling the thing apart and manually pushing the product up, but then it wouldn't go back down, eventually bending and breaking off altogether. It didn't last 2 minutes. Silly me, didn't save the receipt, but thought I'd be generous and give this thing another shot. On my next trip to the drugstore I grabbed another, only to open it and discover IT DIDN'T TWIST EITHER. I twisted away in both directions and got tired of it, putting the cap back on and sitting on my bed, twisting some more and thinking about when I'd get the chance to return the thing... ah, yes, kept my receipt this time. I opened the cap just for fun again and found that as I was twisting it with the cap on, some had actually come out! Too much for using, though, so I tried to twist it back in, but nope, wouldn't budge. I DON'T LIKE PLAYING GAMES WITH MY EYELINERS.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually bought this on accident at ULTA when I was looking for the new maybelline pen because I usually like a thin line, so when I got home and realized my mistake I figured I'd hate this, but it's really good! I have it in midnight master which is VERY black,which actually isn't very good for me cause I'm really pale but I know most people prefer a dark black. The formula glides on nicely without tugging at your eyelids and gives a pretty thick line. The only problem with it is that it smudges like crazy and unfortunatly for me thats a deal breaker.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a review on the color VIBRANT VIOLET. I don't like this! It does stay on my waterline well but the color doesnt go on my waterline easily. I have to run it across a million times to get any pigmentation and I just don't have the patience for that. This also isnt the type of purple I wanted. Its good to line my upper lash line and it stays put and it goes on creamy but something about this color is very hard to show up on my waterline. I will try midnight master in this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kristen0889

This eyeliner is great for the water line and tight line. It glides on pretty effortlessly, even if the water line is a little watery. With other eyeliners that were too waxy and dry I would have to run a Q-tip back and forth on my water line and tight line and it was still hard to get any color pay off. The masterdrama pencil is much creamier and doesn't seem to dry out nearly as bad as other pencils. The lasting power isn't bad but isn't great. My all time favorite pencil, the endless silky eye pen by pixi, dries completely on the waterline and does not budge, where as this one stays creamy and doesn't seem to dry completely. I have to reapply to my waterline after a few hours, which isn't a hassle since its so easy, but if I forget to throw it in my purse before going out I'm pretty much out of luck. But it still has much better lasting power than most pencils. Overall I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by vampirekisses25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner it stays put on my waterline through out the day. Give it a try you might like it.