August 1, 2014 | 1836 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I like to twist the brush while I apply it. It tends to get better once it starts drying up a little. The best!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara. It's not the best I've used, but I don't have too many complaints. I do really enjoy the brush-- as an earlier reviewer said, it makes it easier to apply mascara to the corners of your eyes. I wish it thickened my lashes more--it takes a few coats to get the effect I want. It's not terrible but it's definitely not a knock-out either.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahnicole94

This is a good mascara I guess, but I wouldnt buy it again. It is way too pricey, drug store mascaras work just the same for way cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by KatKoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

People have very polar reactions to this mascara. Either you love it or you hate it. I am on the love it side!

PACKAGE - It is not fancy or anyting, but I like it. It is functional.

BRUSH - I love the brush. It is a silicone brush with a spikey end which is great for getting your outer lashes.

APPLICATION - This is a little tricky. You just have to apply it a few times and see how best you like it. One great thing is that I only need to put one layer of it on. You don't have to swipe on 15 layers to reach nice big lashes.

WEAR - This stuff stays on and does not move. I think that is my favorite characteristic. It is very difficult to remove, but for me that is a win because my eyes are sensitive and always watering or I have to scratch them. Most mascaras won't hold up against this. It won't flake off no matter what.

LENGHT/VOLUME - This is more on the dramatic side, but I feel you can apply it to look more natural as well. It does make my lashes longer and thicken them.

IRRITATION - Does not irriate my sensitive eyes.

VALUE - I wish there was a drugstore dupe of this becaues it is $20!!!!! which is way to much for a mascara. For a full sized tube, I only feel comfortable spending $11-$12. But, since I can't find a better option, I will keep buying this until I do.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by annalisameyer

I really wanted this mascara to be the best ever but for me it was not. I got the little tube so I could try it and didn't think it worked any better than what I usually use (Lash Love by Mary Kay, my HG mascara). I have pretty good eyelashes so I was hoping this would take them to the next level, but it was just like any other kind. I'd use it up if I ran out of my Mary Kay, but won't re purchase. Glad it works for so many other people!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by moshsinner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product so much. Best mascara I've ever used. Slightly on the expensive side but so worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Ciannan

Love this mascara - Have been using it for a year and I will never use another brand again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kim2241

love this product.. almost out and heading to Sephora to buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by TacyBabe107

I love Benefit, but this mascara gives me weird clumps at the ends of my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

My favourite mascara so far. The only flaw is that it tends to dry out in a month. But it's beautiful while it lasts. Doesn't flake, stays all day (and night if you sleep with it), doesn't clump, separates and extends the eye lashes. love it! I am on my 4th tube now.