BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1944 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 1/3/2015 3:28:00 PM

Awful. Simply awful. The formula tends to clump, never dries completely (has a royal icing-like consistency), and then starts to flake off later in the day. I really can't express how awful this product is.

on 1/3/2015 7:34:00 AM

I have long straight lashes that kinda point downward.. Typical asian lashes. They're Real looks like There're Spiders on my eyes.. Yea, kinda scarey. I like the brush though. I kept it too brush out other mascaras. Looks great on my Mom and Sis but their lashes are different (not Asian)

on 1/3/2015 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I would have never of thought to buy this mascara because of the high price (AUD $38) until it was gifted to me by a friend. For years I have tried many different mascaras, trying to find something that both creates length and adds volume without clumping my lashes. I fell in love with it the first time I ever used it; with one coat I had long lashes and with a second coat my lashes had both volume and length that made them look natural but stunning. Unlike most new mascaras, the wand was not clumpy when I first used it. The wand is small and straight that helps to get the tiny lashes; and on top of everything it is stunning packaging. I will without a doubt be buying this mascara again! It is the Holy Grail of all mascaras.

Pros:
- Gorgeous lashes
- Non-clumpy
- Gorgeous Packaging

Cons:
- Expensive

on 1/1/2015 11:19:00 PM

My Holy Grail mascara! I love the thick wand and the spiky ball end which makes it so easy to get the inner and outer corners of your lashes. The formula is great and does not flake or smudge on me, AND it gives me long full lashes every time!

on 12/31/2014 9:57:00 PM

Was really exited when I got a sample from Sephora. It was a little clumpy but nothing a few more zigzag strokes couldn't fix. I love the brush but the formula is not for my oily skin as it gave me the panda-eyes effect . That's the biggest let down to me because I sweat easily under the eyes and I hate getting smudges there. It gave length but not volume and it's good for day make up just not for people like me.

on 12/31/2014 2:38:00 PM

The wand is GREAT and I love the brush, it gets right into the corners and really coats every single lash! However the formula is really goopy and wet, and it takes FOREVER to dry. If you sneeze within 15 minutes of applying it you're guaranteed to have black smudges under your eyes. And because it's so wet, it's really heavy, so it makes it hard to get your lashes to hold a curl. It also smells kind of weird. I was really disappointed overall :(

on 12/31/2014 1:38:00 PM

I wasn't crazy about it. It gave me thickness but not enough length for my liking, it tended to clump on me if i did more than 1 coat. I did like this mascara when combined with other mascaras. But its not the full-on fluttery type of lashes that work for me.

I've been using a sample size for the past few months and it's just not wow. I think loreal voluminous is better.

on 12/31/2014 3:19:00 AM

This mascara is absolutely amazing especially for everyday use. It's not as heavy and volumizing compared to some others but it does the trick and it does blotch up or suddenly bleed everywhere. The pigmentation is strong and it makes it look more realistic compared to other more 'natural' mascaras. The price is reasonable and so i would definitely repurchase this once it runs out. It is also really good as a gift because all my friends who tried it agreed that it is one of the best mascaras out there.

on 12/30/2014 8:18:00 PM

I love this mascara so much. It's amazing and makes your eyelashes long and beautiful. The video on Benefits website says to "go vertical" with the wand which made the difference in it, because at first o thought it was a tad bit clumpy. Going vertical pushed them out and spread them apart. Amazing product.

on 12/30/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this mascara, I have the shortest thin sparse eyelashes and this mascara manages to pick up every lash! Especially my bottom lashes, I've never come across this kind of wand and usually use Maybelline Falsies and that provides volume but I can honestly say this mascara provides length - for once! Will be repurchasing.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products