July 29, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahnicole94

This is a good mascara I guess, but I wouldnt buy it again. It is way too pricey, drug store mascaras work just the same for way cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by KatKoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

People have very polar reactions to this mascara. Either you love it or you hate it. I am on the love it side!

PACKAGE - It is not fancy or anyting, but I like it. It is functional.

BRUSH - I love the brush. It is a silicone brush with a spikey end which is great for getting your outer lashes.

APPLICATION - This is a little tricky. You just have to apply it a few times and see how best you like it. One great thing is that I only need to put one layer of it on. You don't have to swipe on 15 layers to reach nice big lashes.

WEAR - This stuff stays on and does not move. I think that is my favorite characteristic. It is very difficult to remove, but for me that is a win because my eyes are sensitive and always watering or I have to scratch them. Most mascaras won't hold up against this. It won't flake off no matter what.

LENGHT/VOLUME - This is more on the dramatic side, but I feel you can apply it to look more natural as well. It does make my lashes longer and thicken them.

IRRITATION - Does not irriate my sensitive eyes.

VALUE - I wish there was a drugstore dupe of this becaues it is $20!!!!! which is way to much for a mascara. For a full sized tube, I only feel comfortable spending $11-$12. But, since I can't find a better option, I will keep buying this until I do.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by annalisameyer

I really wanted this mascara to be the best ever but for me it was not. I got the little tube so I could try it and didn't think it worked any better than what I usually use (Lash Love by Mary Kay, my HG mascara). I have pretty good eyelashes so I was hoping this would take them to the next level, but it was just like any other kind. I'd use it up if I ran out of my Mary Kay, but won't re purchase. Glad it works for so many other people!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by moshsinner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product so much. Best mascara I've ever used. Slightly on the expensive side but so worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Ciannan

Love this mascara - Have been using it for a year and I will never use another brand again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kim2241

love this product.. almost out and heading to Sephora to buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by TacyBabe107

I love Benefit, but this mascara gives me weird clumps at the ends of my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

My favourite mascara so far. The only flaw is that it tends to dry out in a month. But it's beautiful while it lasts. Doesn't flake, stays all day (and night if you sleep with it), doesn't clump, separates and extends the eye lashes. love it! I am on my 4th tube now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried and failed how to apply false lashes. This mascara is my go to if I want the false lash look. Applies nicely. Give a very full volume look and lengthens as well. I find my lashes will touch my eyeglasses when I wear this mascara.

Removes easily with soap and water/or my philosophy cleanser.

Does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I use it with my contacts all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by yassaminj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Throughout the years I have struggled with a condition that means I pull out my eyelashes to relieve myself from stress, which has left me with sparse eye lashes that are extremely short and fall out very easily. This mascara has saved me. After just one coat, my eye lashes are 10x the size they are without and appear long, thick and evenly fanned out, meaning I absolutely swear by this mascara. The price is very high, but it does exactly what it says and really lengthens as well as adding volume to my short and sparse eyelashes. Without a doubt, I will re buy this mascara as soon as I run out! This stuff has also lasted me months and months.
I really recommend this mascara to anyone with short eyelashes that want a fuller, thicker and longer set of eyelashes that are volumised and perfect!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No