April 16, 2014 | 1660 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Katcolee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great mascara, one of my favourites. It's gives the perfect amount of volume and length and lasts all day. Can't really fault if apart from the fact that's it's soo expensive. Can't really afford it. Don't see the point when drugstore ones can do the same. Still love it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The best mascara I have ever bought. I found it so hard to find a mascara that not only gave your eyelashes volume and incredible length, but this also stops them from getting all clumpy too! I know this product has been hyped up an awful lot but it really does live up to its name. I have bought this product numerous times and it is well worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by cassiealexa

Im not big on mascara just because my lashes are literally pathetic. They dont hold a curl, grow straight with no natural curl, grow straight downwards, and are so so thin and sparse (the asian in me i suppose lol). I always use Maybellines falsies waterproof to hold the curl, so i put this on top of the falsies mascara and it worked awesome! Great length, thickness, not flaky, and great finish. If my lashes werent so stubborn itd probably work wonders. also love using this for my bottom lashes because the tip of the brush has bristles on it as well so i can really reach all my tiny bottom lashes and in the outer corners of mt eyes when i have my top false lashes on. Great mascara. beautiful packaging, as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by butterscotchsunday

This is a fantastic mascara for me. The formula is long lasting and it hardly ever crumbles (which is usually a problem for me, no matter how great the mascara is). It really works for my lashes, giving them both a bit of length and volume. I also like that it's buildable, which means I can put on a little in the mornings and just slap on more on top of it if I'm going out later.

My only problem is that it's a bit of a pain to remove. I use Bioderma Crealine H2O for make up removal (which is amazing btw!), but the mascara takes forever to come off anyway. This could become a deal breaker for me eventually, but so far I've put up with it.

Despite this AND the fact that I'm not particularly brand loyal when it comes to mascara, I could definitely reconsider buying this again though due to how good it looks and the low-to-no crumbling tendencies.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sbhonda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Overall, this mascara just hasn't worked out for me. I really like how it looks when it's applied, but my lashes always end up sticking together and that drives me crazy. It makes this mascara virtually unwearable for me.

But if you don't have a problem with that, this mascara can make your lashes look great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Found this mascara really good made my lashes look long and not clumpy at all! It stays on really well! The only thing I could complain about is when you put it on little dots of mascara fall off the wand on to my face !

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is average. It doesn't make my lashes look bad but it doesn't do anything crazy good, either. For the price, I want to be wowed, and this didn't do it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great mascara, easy to apply, great formula to lengthen lashes, it's my 2nd favourite mascara next to YSL Babydoll.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by SUBAi

♡♡I have short stick straight lashes, and this product did wonders for me ♡♡♡ I absolutely love this product. I've been trying this for 2 weeks. It gives length, volume (3 coats if you want), no flaking and barley any smudging. I would wear this mascara for a good 7-9hrs and there was very minimal smudging! I would expect it to smudge since it's not a waterproof mascara.♡♡

But since it is a non-waterproof mascara, the bad part about it is that is DROOPS. My short lashes can't hold the curl with this product. Even if I apply a thin coat it with slowly droop down. Which sucks cause it's a hassle to re-curl. But a good trick is to apply a thin coat of any water proof mascara first then apply a non-waterproof mascara.

$$This product is on the pricier range compared to drug store mascaras but I think it is worth it. I have the smaller version which retails for $12 at sephora. $$

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Trilliana01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It clumps a lot, but gives my lashes both length and volume. It needs work, picking out the clumped out lashes after application, I would not repurchase.