October 23, 2014 | 1180 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by randomrita

I bought this thinking it would be amazing because of all of the good reviews on YouTube and I expected it to at least be good at its expensive price, but it was a huge let down. The bristles were spiky and plastic and annoying and it hurts your eye and the spiky ball at the end didn't make the wand any better. I'm more into a dramatic lash and what this did was give a basic lash- nothing special. If you are into a very natural lash, then this is the mascara for you, just not for me. The only thing I ended up using this mascara for was to remove clumps from my other mascaras. You can find any mascara like this at the drugstore so please save your money. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly what's with the hype for this mascara??
Yeah it's gives volume and length but so does every other mascara.. I had such high expectations that when I got it, it let me down :(
It looks okay when you do a first layer but after the next one it clumps up. I also find that no matter how much I curl my lases before hand, the mascara weighs my lashes and work keep the curl! (Makeing my lashes look really short) also the plastic wand actually hurts my eyes.
To be honest I'm really disappointed :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow... I was so excited to try this mascara, and it is honestly the worst mascara I have ever used :\ My eyelashes do not usually hold a curl without waterproof mascara, and this unfortunately was no exception. When I put the mascara on, the wand poked me so many times, and the little ball on the end kept giving me clumps of watery mascara through my eyelashes, which ended up all over my eye area. This stuff is also VERY hard to remove, just as hard if not more hard to remove than waterproof mascara. Price is also ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by kirbeara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I've ever tried. It lengthens and thickens my lashes and I am able to get the teeny tiny baby lashes on my outer and inner corners. It has incredible staying power - so much staying power that it takes a LOT of work to get it off (which can be good and bad). Other than that, this is a great mascara. I recommend it but wish it was cheaper for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Best freaking mascara... Ever. I only have the sample, and I'm not quick to shell out a ton of money when it comes to makeup(big drugstore fan:D) but I would definitely buy the full size of this. It just makes your lashes pop! I already have thick dark eyelashes naturally so this just gives it that extra "bam". I also love the unique brush, it has bristles on the very end to really get to the inner corner and outer corner lashes. I like that I don't need an eyelash curler with this, it does the job on it's own!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. It is very dramatic and dark. I can't decide if I like this or their previously popular Bad Gal Lash better. I use them both regularly. It really is a huge difference. I am on my third bottle, and will likely continue to buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by plymouth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was really disappointed. It nothing what so ever to my very short sparse lashes. normally I'm a fan of benifit but this did not work for me and it smudged everywhere :'(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by JeanLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I heard this stuff was great but in my experience, not so much. It's Ok but the spiked ball part at the end of the wand is annoying and it clumps easily! For the price, this should be way better than it is! Don't waste your $$$ on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I have tried many types of mascara and keep coming back to this one. I curl my lashes, apply 2 coats, and it still looks amazing at the end of the night.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Pinkladybird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this based on the great reviews. It didn't do anything special to my lashes. It actually clumps really bad, doesn't hold my curl at all, and by the end of the day- it's heavy and flaking off. With all the mixed reviews, it doesn't hurt to try it out for yourself. I am however, returning mine.