October 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by dessiilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im the type of girl who tries new mascaras out as soon as Im done a bottle, but with this one, i just kept coming back again and again, i really loved it.
It doesnt clump, it doesnt have fallout, it makes your eyelashes look so long and full and just BAM! (mind you i have been blessed with naturally curved long and full eyelashes so i doubt i'd be able to find a mascara that doesnt do just that to mine).
Unfortunately i have noticed that it dries out extremely fast, so i moved on to Lancome Star Hypnose. If that doesnt work, i might just come back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

I like this mascara. Certainly not bad, but I have used much better ones. The formula isn't the best, but the thing I like about this is the brush. It really does make my lashes flare out, which I found very pretty. Overall, I would repurchase but it isn't really a staple in my mascara routine.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by azadeah

I expected too much of this product, which is probably why I'm so disappointed. Clumps easily and does not add length, only a little bit of volume. I'm not impressed at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by skalolazka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this a few days ago, and I am not a fan. Wish I'd bought it someplace where you can return used cosmetics, because I DO NOT like it. I have the same problems with clumping and flaking that others have noted. If I do one super-light coat immediately upon removing the brush from the tube, I get an okay result on left eye, but the lashes on my right eye always look noticeably shorter. The only "good" thing I can say about it is that, despite the flaking, it has not irritated my very sensitive, contact-lens wearing eyes. The only reason I'm still using it is that I have no other mascara on hand (and I feel guilty about tossing something brand new).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by NataliePRMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is overall pretty good. But comparing it to my Rocket Volume Express by Maybelline it's not that good. They are both the same price but I find that this one is very clumpy. Although i do like the curved brush. Enabling you to apply the mascara evenly.
Hope this helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jessmichellexo

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Super disappointed with Maybelline when it came to this product because I usually do enjoy their mascaras, but this one was just horrible.. SUPER dry and it clumps so much! My eyelashes were heavy and all stuck together by just one swipe of this stuff.. It's hard to remove and makes your eyelashes look like spider legs. I would not recommend this at all, and i'm not that picky when it comes to makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have no idea why so many people rated this so low, it is a GREAT mascara! Way better than the regular! It creates long thick fanned out lashes which is what I think everyone wants annnd it's way cheaper than most other mascaras. The brush/technique takes some getting use to so don't bash this after your first attempt! LOVE IT!
EDIT: So I've been using for a month now and it's pretty much all dried up and useless already=( I am not willing to purchase a new mascara every month so I'm taking away a lippie

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

the formula was really dry. gave decent volume to my lashes but clumped a lot. the brush is too big and unwieldy for my stumpy Asian lashes. to it's credit, i haven't experienced the flaking other people have. definitely not the mascara for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by iwuvyumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore, waterproof mascara, this did the job. Though I won't say it is the ultimate best, it did promise to be waterproof, and it did show some signs of added volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Chantellouise93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara on a whim when I'd run out of my usual. A friend swears by is as Tanya Burr is her walking talking makeup bible, and also loves this product..
But I hate it, and I'll tell you why. Yes, it was great for the first three weeks, the formula was nice and worked well. However, it by no means gives you a look remotely similar to false lashes. And after those few weeks the formula was quickly drying up, left flakes on my cheeks and became useless. I will not repurchase.