Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

on 4/8/2013 12:06:00 AM

I didnt like this at first because im used to straight mascara brushes. This works for my lashes. I've never owned any curved brushes before and glad that the curved side hugs and gives my medium length lashes a lift. I get alot of length and some volume. For the price of $5.04 + tax and formula I would definitely repurchase!

I thought I really liked this product, but after a while of usage I have decided that I do not. After one coat it clumps pretty easily and it will only extend your lashes to a minimum. Not bad, but not the best.

I expected too much on thus product. It helps curl my lashes but let it go into weird directions. Also, the formula smells weird. Only gives a bit of volume.

on 4/1/2013 4:31:00 PM

i love this mascara totally makes my lashes look like falsies. love this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I purchased the Maybelline Volum Express Mascara and was extremely disappointed. After two coats on my naturally long lashes, I noticed throughout the day how uncomfortable the product was becoming on my lashes. It just made my lashes brittle, and washing it off at night proved so. I noticed an increase in lash loss and was just unimpressed with their voluminizing mascara, since it made no difference and only clumped. I love Maybelline shadows, but their mascaras are just not for me.

on 3/29/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This was just a pretty average mascara to me. Here's the breakdown:

Pros:
Very black, nice pigmentation
Lengthens as well as volumizes
Buildable
No fallout

Cons:
Definitely does not "fill in gaps" as it claims
Other mascaras volumize much better
Curls the tips of lashes in weird directions if you apply to much/use it to lengthen

Just an okay product, not my favorite.

on 3/23/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Truly horrific. I've never liked maybelline mascaras and I remembered why when I purchased this. The formula is so watered down, it really does nothing. Flakes like crazy too. I just purchased Max Factor's false lash effect after a month of struggling with falsies flared and it's a breath of fresh air. Finally! A mascara that actually does something!!!

on 3/13/2013 4:26:00 PM

Im the type of girl who tries new mascaras out as soon as Im done a bottle, but with this one, i just kept coming back again and again, i really loved it.
It doesnt clump, it doesnt have fallout, it makes your eyelashes look so long and full and just BAM! (mind you i have been blessed with naturally curved long and full eyelashes so i doubt i'd be able to find a mascara that doesnt do just that to mine).
Unfortunately i have noticed that it dries out extremely fast, so i moved on to Lancome Star Hypnose. If that doesnt work, i might just come back to this one.

on 3/10/2013 4:53:00 PM

I like this mascara. Certainly not bad, but I have used much better ones. The formula isn't the best, but the thing I like about this is the brush. It really does make my lashes flare out, which I found very pretty. Overall, I would repurchase but it isn't really a staple in my mascara routine.

on 3/9/2013 12:19:00 PM

I expected too much of this product, which is probably why I'm so disappointed. Clumps easily and does not add length, only a little bit of volume. I'm not impressed at all.