July 29, 2014 | 972 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Ladycutty

Contrary to most of the reviews I've seen, I love this product. I do believe that it must be used sparingly and only in a certain manner though. I have combination, oil and acne prone skin and a really hard time finding the right lotion/moisturizer that gives me just the right amount of moisture without making my skin any more oily. But I've found that using this lotion every night before going to bed after my cleansing routine gives me the perfect amount of moisture that will sustain me throughout the next day without reapplying in the morning. I wake up with smooth, clear skin and no redness. I also use this product as an eye makeup remover. Applying a dab all around my lids and all the way up to the brow bone and then wiping off with a cotton ball. This gives a little extra moisture on my lids after wearing drying eye shadows and liners all day. Overall, I have been very satisfied with this product. I have continued to buy it for a few years now and will continue to do so. One bottle lasts a long time and the price is very affordable. Can be purchased at almost any drug store.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very oily but dry skin. If I don't use a moisturizer in the morning after washing my face then my skin feels unbearably tight! My derm recommended this, so I took her advice, and I was surprised how much this worked for me! I rub this on my whole face every day, focusing around my chin and the sides of my face, then patting the excess on my forehead (where I get the most oily). I like the simple packaging, it is very straight forward and professional looking. The only thing I would not recommend using this lotion for is as a hand cream. I personally cannot stand the feeling of anything being on my hands, and this does leave residue. But other than that it is a miracle worker for dry skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by MACxDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is a joke. Honestly who ever likes this is crazy!! It feel likes liquid glue on my face!!
This also gave my sensitive skin bumps and breakouts and redness all over my cheeks and forehead!

DO NOT BUY THIS! Who ever said this is recommended by dermatologists , they are crazy!!! This is a horrible product. I rather create my own moisturizer at home and use that . Just because its some what cheap, dont buy it. I feel that the chemicals in here are crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Rizwankureshi

ATTENTION; THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE VERY OILY SKIN. But...
I have very oily, very dry skin. I needed a lotion that would provide enough moisture in my skin, without causing it to be more oily. So this lotion is incredibly lightweight and incredibly moisturizing. Unfortunatly I had to use a different oil control moisturizer, but during the night time I put this on before I go to bed and my skin always looks great and hydrated in the morning. I love it. But I recommend it more as a night lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Beelzebub666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If I use this product on my face it makes it red and clear blister prone - typical contact dermatitis reaction. It's a shame as I rely on the Cetaphil brand to be suitable for sensitive, allergy prone skin types.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This is so irratating for my skin! It is also very oily! I threw it away. My skin isnt even that sensitive, and this made it red and sting like crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by MirandaKirk

I have acne prone, oily, combination skin.
It doesn't make my skin worst, doesn't cause breakouts. Feels sticky but it's moisturizing! It's affordable, try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i do like this moisturizer but i dont wear it as much....i feel like when i put too much it can leave my skin a bit greasy.....however it smells plesent and it very moisturizing so it does its job

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jekm2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to have a love hate relationship with this stuff but now it is a HG product, I think one of the tricks is to use it sparingly and maybe not in the summer depending onthe amount of natural oil your skin produces in the summer. I used it primarily on my face at night after I wash my face with Alpha Hydrox foaming face wash which is another HG and then I use an over the counter Retinol product also by Alpha Hydrox (Night ResQ). I was blessed with good skin anyway but this makes my skin Glow and I have stopped wearing foundation and powder unless its a big event but seriously I look better now without it. My skin is poreless and I am 43. When I don't use this after the Night ResQ my skin gets a little too dry and I think the interuption in my skin barrier breaks me out. Another thing I love about this is that a lot of nighttime moisturizers make me get puffy eyes in the morning but this doesn't. LOVE! Its also great for your body...not greasy at all just soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lovexoxonana

I'm gonna start off saying that I do NOT use this on my face.
Now that that's been said, I love this lotion. I use it mainly on my hands, elbows, knees, and legs. My hands get seriously dry and chapped in the winter to the point where they are bleeding and papery. I love how Cetaphil makes my hands moisturized, it's not sticky, it's absorbed quickly, and it is unscented. I love it. I like how gentle and non-irritating it is. I also run a lot, and in the winter, that takes a toll on my legs. My knees and ankles are often really dry and flaky. The heels on my feet are usually cracked. Cetaphil, it works every time. Great product, great all around moisturizer. I wouldn't stick this on my face, but for the body, it's a-okay to me. Would definitely repurchase again. :D