October 24, 2014 | 1271 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by JennJenn1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite brand of brush so far

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by msagvik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this brush, and I would definitly buy it again if it got lost!
I use it for my foundation, blush and contouring. Im already planning on buying another one, so i dont have to wash it all the time - since I tend to use it with so many types of products. Thumbs up! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a few of each kind. I am a freak about rotating brushes and cleaning them. These are inexpensive for what you actually can achieve with them.

they do not smell. there is no wet cat odor after washing. they blend and buff beautifully. And, the price is super reasonable.

I use the stippling brush for applying my cream blushes and blending... it's perfect for me for this.

remember you don't have to use the brush for any one particular duty: I sometimes use the stippling brush to apply my mineral powders (especially MAC's mineral powder) since the head is small enough and the fibres are strong enough for picking up product without any dust up.

excellent brushes.

worth 5 lippies, but the platform for rating has changed, and can only give 4 ! huh?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my ultimate go to brush! I never really believed it when people said a great brush could really make a difference but it does. I'm constantly singing this brush's praises! I use this with foundation/bb cream where i want a really sheer, glowing finish, the product goes on flawlessly and ive never had a hair on the skin or anything similar and its easy to clean. Finally it's synthetic fibres you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Beautyglimpse

found this product at iherb.com and it's really good! love all real techniques' brushes! yay very recommended girls.
use this coupon (MZC485) to get $10 off on your purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this brush-for the cheap price of only around 10 its great.
I usually use it to apply my foundation, to blend out harsh lines from bronzer and just to finish off my face to blend everything in
Really good brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mimi822

This is such a wonderful brush I cannot stress that enough! For the price, it surpassed my expectations. It is shorter than other stippling brushes so it offers more precision.

Ladies, you can order this brush from iHerb.com and with the code QLV352 you get $10 off. It's such a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by avar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first brush I have ever used that actually works well for applying cream or gel blush. The diameter of the brush is perfect for putting the blush exactly where you want it, and the stippling effect blends the product in so well that there is no noticeable color line between your cheeks and the rest of your face. Also, it prevents your blush from blending in with your foundation and removing it, which is the problem I have had in the past with other brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. I use this when I want more coverage. It blends out my foundation seamlessly and doesn't shed. Great brush and price!