Thierry Mugler Angel

3.2

on 4/27/2013 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

*FRESH* patchouli, LOVE THIS!!

on 4/26/2013 6:16:00 PM

No thanks. This is absolutely disgusting. It smells like incense, BAD ones, and kinda like my mom & dads duffel bags they would bring home from deployments, and shoe polish now that I think of it. Thank goodness i only have free samples, and no one hated me enough to give this as a gift.

on 4/20/2013 7:37:00 AM

Im on my second bottle of it. The first one smells gorgeous, would say its my all time favourite. Used it up recently and bought a second bottle. I notice with this bottle, the fragrance looks a darker blue, and smells different than before. I bought the same, eau de parfum, last time i got 25ml, this time 50ml. I dont know what it is, but its just not the same :(

on 4/15/2013 12:04:00 PM

Angel-lovers...sorry don't keep reading. I want to love this and thought the bottle was beautiful. I've been staring at it on my shelf on and off for the last 2 years and finally gave it away to my neighbor who is a complete fan. Maybe it's just me, but the "fragrance" is reminiscent of a 70's basement party and summer sweat. If you're looking for staying power, the EDP is a keeper....unfortunately, I couldn't loofah it off fast enough.

This perfume came in my Sephora fragrance sampler kit. It smells BAD. I don't know how to explain it. I just do not like it.

on 3/19/2013 6:09:00 AM

It's been my signature scent since it came out that is maybe a thousand light years ago but...now something has changed. Angel used to smell expensive with this deep sweet, extremely sweet musty note that I loved. Then the body cream was a bit different but while I used it it blended with my skin straight away. The fragrance topped over the cream smelled divine. Now I'm desperately trying to find old bottles of Angel and pots of body cream. It has now turned sharper and kind of floral -even my husband noticed. He said 'what's that thing you're wearing?' (It was a new bottle of Angel apparently). I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed the change. I mean I'll keep buying it until I find another signature scent that gives me the same uplift like Angel used to back then. But alas, it's not the same. Even the color of the juice has turned more blue. Angel used to be blue but not that weird fluorescent blue. I seriously suspect it was reformulated.

on 3/18/2013 2:06:00 PM

One of my favorite fragrances. It lasts and lasts.
I love patchouli and chocolat so this is pure heaven in a bottle for me. It's pricey but you don't need much.

on 3/16/2013 10:29:00 AM

Revolting top notes. Base notes are ok but not worth the wait. Honestly, to me this smells disgusting until a couple of hours after applied. I guess it's a love or hate thing. I hate it.

on 3/15/2013 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tried this perfume the other day and i gotta say it was Evil on me, i cannot even describe the smell,My husband was even repelled by me, anyway i went straight home and washed it off, but did it wash off NO, it stuck to me like hell. Alien is my favorite perfume of all time and i so wanted to love Angel but on me its a NO NO.

on 2/27/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was given this intriguing scent as a gift. It is so complex, I am still unsure whether I like it or not! Upon the first spray, it is redolent of candy floss...then as it dries down, it's complexity is revealed. Others have described it in previous reviews better than I could. You have to go easy on it as it is very strong. I think, overall, it is a little too mature for me...and I'm in my thirties. I think if the candy notes remained, I'd be more keen on it as I lean more towards sweeter scents and this is, we'll, not really all that sweet and candy like after dry down. I use it only when I'm feeling daring and even then I mist it into the air and walk through it. The bottle, while pretty and unique, bugs me as it doesn't stand up, but sort of lolls around next to all my upright bottles. So I remain unsure about it overall. I'll use it....but only on occasion and sparingly at that.

Popular Fragrances