December 20, 2014 | 893 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Happytobe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore Angel for ten years then stopped for a couple of years but have just recently been lured back to this heavenly scent. It's so unique, rich, and delicious smelling and it drives men crazy. For those who have never smelled it all I can say is it smells a bit like a jar of warm chocolate & caramel toffees in an old fashioned candy store. It's a wee bit like Flowerbomb only much more complex and mysterious. It is best worn in the cooler months or the evenings as it is a very powerful, intoxicating scent and is very easy to overdo. One to two sprays is more than enough. Seriously, any more than that and sorry but you're wearing too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. Love love love. I have the eau de parfum and smells just gorgeous. I have been given so many compliments and lots of people asking me what it is I'm wearing!
It lasts a long time and my sensitive skin doesn't react to it. I brought quite a small bottle and it lasted me a while because I only needed to re apply like, once. It's quite strong to start with so I only use two sprays.
*put this in your hair and will last you hours*
My boyfriend loves it, and it makes me feel sexy like every girl should xox

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with Angel. From the first time I tested a sample I was hooked on this perfume. This fragrance has vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli, with lower notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums. I wear this scent the most and can't understand how anybody could find Angel offensive. Its an expensive perfume but well worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually love this. I can see why people might not, though. It's sort of a love it or hate it scent. I'm horrible at describing scents, so I'll leave that for others. The packaging is beautiful; so many perfumes just look tacky to me, but this one is pretty. This is a strong, heavy scent, and a little goes a long way. I think it's great.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

Strange and different...Smells like ceder and cough syrup...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was on sale pretty cheap on hautelook so I decided to give it a look on here, amazon and fragrantica. Well I was hooked of course by the reviews. Lasts 200 hours? Beastly sillage? Check! Fragrances dissolve on me like loves baby soft. And the notes sounded intriguing and to my liking. So I went to the mall and tried some generous spritzes immediately. My first impression was kinda ambivalent. Bunks the 'love it or hate it' theory. I kinda forgot about it. Then, it was the next day, and I smelled the residuals on my jacket. Well I ripped the fuzzy hood liner off that baby and snapped it to my neck so I could bask in the heavenly sluice all day. Dark yet sweet divine vanilla-y patchouli. It did not arrive in the mail soon enough... I was literally checking the tracking every hour so I could go home and get it immediately when it arrived. Oh.. And those sweet top notes? I'm now hooked on those, as well. Look out, skeptics, this scent will grow on you like a fungus. Yes, there is a faint dirty body odor thing going which is called patchouli. Remember, hippies wore it, and they smelled 'dirty'? That was patchouli. It's earthy and not for the faint hearted. Yet, it's sweet too! Confusion, on line one! This is a heavy, heady scent that is complex and should be worn with confidence. This is no shrinking violet. It's so me. My other favorite scent is shalimar if that says anything about my taste which I don't think does. Sorry, people around me who can smell this (and the sillage is nowhere near as scary ON ME than I was looking forward to), but this is my dark angel. The bottle should be a black boudoir job from the 20s. Try but don't write it off right away. It may have you coming back. On to the hair spritz and deodorant!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Angel's scent is crisp, clean, and fresh. There really are no other words to describe this delicate scent. I have worn this scent for several years and it is an all time favorite in my perfume collection. Depending on where you buy it, it costs around $59.00 at most stores (macys , nordstroms, target, etc.)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first person who used this parfume is actually my (ex)boyfriend..The scent is so sweet and long-lasting and i liked it so much..The packaging is great.. Unfortunately, the price is too high (US$70 in my country)..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend had a deoderant from this line and I remember it smelling divine - it was very very sweet. I recently got a vial sample from Sephora and wore it thinking it would be that sweet candylike smell I remember it being but NO it smells like a man? It smells like some incense from a Buddhist temple, which isn't what I'd want to smell like ideally.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by LostDesertGirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful fragrance.
I have a sort of amusing story about this one. I was going through some samples, because I am about to embark on a mission trip to El Salvador, and instead of taking a few regular sized bottles of perfume with me, I wanted to just take a few samples instead. I found some of my samples and I had a nice sized sample of this fragrance. I had never tried it before. I tried out a drop of it, WHICH BTW, is enough ladies, to last 24 hours!!!! or MORE! so those of you that don't like it, you're probably using too much!!!
It is now one of, if not my new fav!
I am off to purchase the largest bottle right away.
Trying to figure out if the 3.4 oz bottle is a spray bottle or not. :)