October 25, 2014 | 1659 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by AKpilot

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I have long blonde hair which I blow dry and straighten on a daily basis, so I need something that can hide all the damage I'm doing to my hair... and this is the stuff that does it for me :P I don't use this on a daily basis though, maybe once or twice a week, but when I do use it, I can definately tell a *positive* difference in my hair! My only problem is that I live in a state with no Sally's :( So, when ever I'm on vacation, I make it a point to find a Sally's and I stock up! If you haven't tried this conditioner yet, you're missing out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 11:25:00 AM More reviews by SayItLikeItIs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this conditioner but I prefer to buy Revlon Colorsilk Conditioner when I can find it-comparable product but slightly cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

I buy this two tubes at a time. I adore this stuff. Conditions great, makes my hair feel wonderful. Smell is ok, consistency is perfect - really thick and luxurious. It leaves that great soft silky feeling when you rinse it out. Why do companies even bother making other conditioners with this out there? Total HG. Get it for $7 at Sally's.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by kladd

There is something about this product that makes me keep it in my shower. I switch conditioners a lot looking for the HG product for dry, processed, frizzy hair. I always come back to this one when nothing else works. I wouldn't say it's the BEST, but you won't find me without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 6:10:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember loving this conditioner when my mom got box hair color years ago. Now they sell it at Sally's in a tube. It makes my hair really soft and shiny, so for the price it's a pretty good conditioner. My only complaint is that I think it gives me scalp zits pretty bad. Still, it's very moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 1:51:00 AM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very fine bleached blonde hair. Have had it for years. Every once in a while I get a hair up my butt to make it darker. This time I only wanted to do a couple shades lighter. Didn't work. I ended up using THREE color kits, then found my HG color (which I thought was discontinued) totally stripped my hair of ANY pigmentation, then put a color on top of that. Normally I would be bald by now. I've been using BedHead Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner (I use Feria conditioner when I'm really abusing my hair). I have had very minimal breakage and I know it's due to the shampoo/conditioners!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Gloss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this stuff! I tried it for the first time on Sunday when I dyed my hair with Feria (see separate review) and used this afterwards. No conditioner has ever made my hair so silky, soft and smooth! And thanks to my not-so-great experience with Feria's haircolor, I was in Sally's on Monday to pick up some Shimmer Lights shampoo...and decided to pick up a tube of this conditioner too. After seeing how well it works, I can't imagine using anything else. It's less than $8, which is a lot less than salon brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by yuyun1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

omg this product is horrendous!! For reference, I'm Asian and I have long black hair. My originally smooth and silky hair went totally blah and dry after just one use of Feria conditioner. The only reason I tried this was because I wanted to add some shine to my hair. But the next morning, I woke up to even worse hair, all frizzy at the ends - I had to put on leave-in conditioner to save my hair. I really wanted to love the product coz of all the rave reviews, but seriously, this just doesn't work for me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by prettypinkkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought it at Sally's. I used it after my superclarifying shampoo. Oh my Lord. My wretchedly tangled hair that frizzes at the first sign of humidity is now supersoft, detangled, shiny, but not too weighty. Seriously awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by rudy13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner!!! It makes my hair feel super silky and makes it look shiny! I have had several compliments on my hair since I started using it. I do not use it after every shampoo becuase it does tend to leave some build up, but with alternating conditioners, the build up does not become a problem.