July 31, 2014 | 1867 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by norami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product for an excellent price.

This product is so good, I decided to stop using foundation all together and just draw an upside down triangle under my eye extending it all the way down to my cheeks to cover the huge pores and to brighten the area (unimaginable with other products in my case because highlighting means highlighting the pores as well). I also stopped buying pore minimizes because this covered my huge pores perfectly without clogging them (saving money!).

The consistency is thick enough to be effective, yet not so thick to the point that it's sticky, heavy, and settles into pores (like bobbi brown correctors).

I used to use maybelline's fit me concealer, but this one just covers better and goes on smoothly without highlighting under eye imperfections like tiny bumps and fine lines.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by mirandahoang97

I love this product, been using it for more than a year and still loving it. My skin is medium light and I picked 125 fair and it happens to fit my skin tone perfectly. The brush is so soft, I sometimes use it to blend my BB cream. It just so wonderful, it's great as a highlighter and concealer. I almost run out of it now and will definitely repurchase it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

I bought this concealer after reading some reviews of the same age as ı am. This concealer does nothing to conceal..plus It made me look tired and sick..

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Kitooo

This concealer appears really grainy for me and makes my undereye look old and dry. It doesn't have any staying power which I think is the cause of this effect. I'm not really sure about the colour matching as it doesn't have much pigmentation to make much difference to my dark circles. I originally bought this because its paraben free but as a concealer it is no good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by cthuynh93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is awesome =). I believe the concealer says shade matching, and it's true. The color itself (fair/light) is more of an nc20 in color, and yet it works on my nc35 skin tone. i use this concealer for under the eyes and on any redspots/sunspots on my face (i only recently have been using sunscreen) and this concealer works amazingly. The texture itself blends very easily so it might not be ideal for an actual blemish, since afterall it is a highlighting concealer

p,s this is a good dupe for too face absolute flawless concealer (nude) retails:$20

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by teatimeismetime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite concealer. I have bought this repeatedly with a couple of years now.

The lightest shade, Ivory, is perfect for my fair skin, NC15, if only I could say the same about Rimmel's foundations. This concealer is just the right consistency, I use it under my eyes and on blemishes and use my finger to blend it in. I find the brush easy to use and the best method to control application.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Hadeel17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My eye circles are not that bad yet this did not cover anything. I really don't get what the hype is about. But the good thing is that it wasn't dry under the eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this in their lightest shade which was a pretty good match for my skin. The consistency is light and a bit runny. I found this to be better to under eye area than concealing acne or scars.
It covers small redness but not if it's super red. I think this might work for you if you don't have much to conceal but all in all it didn't impress me so i'm not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by shanncat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it the only concealer that has worked for me usually concealer end up making me look more tired for some reason but not this one a+ product in my book! And so cheap! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is okay. It is very cakey looking, does not cover very well, and wears off easily. I returned it.