September 19, 2014 | 881 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Pretty good

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by xosydneyheartsxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail for under my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by daemonicblackcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this concealer matches my skin perfectly and that it was a no brainer as to which shade to pick! This concealer does last all day on minor blemishes like red spots. I've never tried it alone under my eyes though. I originally bought this because when I first started getting into makeup a lot of people were raving about the Stay Matte powder and this was just sitting right next to it, with a tempting "match perfection" label and only three colors. It feels very light on my skin and I actually forget that I'm wearing it. I absolutely love that it has it's own built in applicator so I don't have to go out and buy some fancy brush. I do worry about that bit getting all gunky even though it hasn't happened yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by angiegurl33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome, awesome, awesome concealer. I've tried many and this has become my HG, I've bought tube after tube of it now. So creamy, great coverage, doesn't crease under eyes, good staying power, and super inexpensive and affordable - 5 flippin' stars! This makes my MUFE full coverage concealer look dry and cakey in comparison.

I have very fair skin and I use the color 230 Fair/Light over foundation when I want an exact match to my skin tone or, if I want to brighten and lighten my T-zone a bit down the center of my face where I tend to have a lot of redness, I'll apply 125 Fair underneath my foundation application.

The only mark against this product is that I personally hate the little brush that comes attached so I took some other reviewers' advice and just snip that down to the nub with scissors every time - way easier and less messy. To apply, I squeeze a bit of concealer on the back of my hand and use my Sephora airbrush concealer #57 brush (soft and perfect!) to dip into the product and then stipple it onto my blemishes, redness, and under eye circles. Once I've covered the area this way I very gently - barely touching the brush to my face - buff the product in to blend out all edges and it matches seamlessly with my skin. I usually set with powder to help it last through the day. When I don't have time or don't want to apply a full face of makeup I feel comfortable wearing only this or this and mascara. This little concealer does an amazing job of evening out my acne-scarred hyperpigmented skin - will definitely keep buying!

EDIT: I should also mention I've had difficulty finding a shade light enough and the right color to match my skin tone in mid- to high-end concealers, yet more than one color works for me in this little drugstore brand. Go figure!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Elisetaylorr

I have only used this a couple of times, for short amounts of time, so this might not be as accurate as others. However, for the time that I have used it, it has been an okay concealer. Not amazing, but not horrible. It does cover up my blemishes a little, not completely, but about 75% of it. I wouldn't completely rely on this concealer to cover up all of your blemishes. Also, I like the fact that the applicator is a brush, but it can be very messy, so be aware of that. Overall, I like this product, but I might try something else next time I go looking for concealers. Just to see if there's something better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I would probably end up re-purchasing this concealer for lack of better options for covering my dark undereye circles. I have run the gamot as far as undereye concealers go. From the worst (BE "Well Rested" powder high-priced tragedy) to the better (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser), I have tried them all. I have been a big fan of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser - my only complaint with it, is it's incredibly matte and despite the advertising, it does not seem to provide any improvement of the condition with long-term use. This product is actually very similar, but doesn't falsely claim that it is going to somehow "treat" your undereye circles. It also provides a heavy coverage, which (unfortunately) is what I need. It is also very matte, which I really wish it wasn't. Can't someone make an undereye concealer that 1: really, really conceals, 2: provides some long-term benefit or improvement to the undereye area, and 3: provides a little illumination and doesn't look like a gallon of Gliden flat-finish paint?? Apparently, that's asking too much.
This concealor covers quite well. I have fair-to-medium skin, and purchased the light/medium color, which ended up being an excellent match. The little brush on the end is lame & useless (no biggie), other than to dap little dots of the product where you want it. After that, you need to use a pinky finger or a brush to blend it in. The tube is small, but because this stuff is "potent", you don't need much, and it should last a long time. Additionally, the product has good staying-power. No show-thru after 12+ hours of wear. It's definitely worth the price (cheap cheap) & definitely provides the coverage I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Megan117

I love this concealer! This is the first concealer I've used that hasn't creased under my eyes. It highlights under your eyes and makes you look refreshed and awake. The only problem I have with this is the packaging, I'd rather they had a twist one instead of having to squeeze the product out, but other than that this is great! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by thaouyen09

This concealer was the first concealer to started my makeup journey. I was impress with this concealer because it blended pretty well on the skin and it has great coverage of acne, scars and dark circle. I can blend with my fingers and I don't need to use a brush to blend it out with is really great! I would recommend this concealer for those who just started makeup like me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Catbag

I absolutely love this concealer. It really does what it says- highlight and conceal, and matches to skin tone. It conceals my little brown acne scars quite well and also gives my skin a healthy glow. The price was pretty good too. However, I find the brush a bit unnecesary, but I still use it. I especially like that it is a plastic tube, because it means when you reach the end, you can cut it open and there is still more. I think this is a great concealer, and it is by far the best one I have ever come across, and a great price for me. I really recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a wonderful product and what an annoying packaging! when it runs out I have to cut it open to get what's left in the annoying squeezable product.

Other than the packaging I love everything about this product, it's more for redness and dark circles though :)