Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

First, I did not like the applicator it was so weird to apply, and second I got the lightest shade possible and it was still to dark on my skin, and lastly if you have acne be careful for me this concealer stuck to my acne pimples and made them so dry so it def was more noticeable.

on 4/10/2014 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

good concealer for the drugstore but i wish the color selection was better. the medium color is green/yellow based and doesn't match my undertones.

on 4/8/2014 8:30:00 PM

Color fits me pretty well but did nothing for my under eye circles. I dont have really bad dark circles, people say that mine arent even bad but this concealer didnt cover mine. Terrible coverage and settled into my fine eyes under my eyes and made me look old and dry. Bad

on 3/30/2014 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pretty disappointed in this concealer. I did a lot of research online for a new drugstore concealer that was suitable for dry skin, and that didn't sink into fine lines under the eyes. Loads of people said positive things about this one...however I didn't care for it at all. The packaging was okay, nice creamy consistency, and nice price but the product settled into my fine lines really bad, made my under eye area look dryer than usual and was way too pale. Definitely won't be repurchasing this! -_-

on 3/26/2014 2:49:00 AM

So suprised by this! It works really well, and stays put! Blends in nicely, but manages to stay where you put it. Nice color, helps highlight and conceal.

I do agree about the packaging. While the brush is sometimes useful, it's sometimes annoying to sit and wait to make sure you have enough in your brush. The brush is helpful though for creating a soft effect.

on 3/25/2014 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this about 4 months ago and i am just finishing it now! It covers blemishes and dark circles really well, and i'm going to get some more today!

on 3/24/2014 1:39:00 PM

i just purchased this 2 weeks ago and i didnt have high expectations, but i do love it!!!! it blends nicely. brightens up! conceals pretty good. i am a MAC pro long wear concearler, which i LOVE, but this one i use for M-F.. and it gives me the same effect. HG!

on 3/24/2014 12:57:00 PM

Wow! Just wow! I love this stuff. It covers my dark circles so effortlessly. It glides on and rubs in like lotion. It doesn't smell like chemicals. I'm very happy. I've been using it for a few months now and I will continue to! I was trying to find a good concealer for my under eye area, so I lurked on this site to read reviews. This was the best reviews I found for the products I was looking at. The positive reviews were right on! Wonderful stuff.

on 3/18/2014 12:16:00 AM

Love this, I have 2 back ups really for when it runs out!

on 3/12/2014 2:03:00 AM

While on the search for a perfect concealer for my dry, flaky skin, I picked this up. I honestly did not expect to like it, but it has become my "holy grail" concealer! The shade "fair" matches my skin very well. I was a bit unsure of the applicator brush tip, but it's great for applying light layers and "feathering" out the product. I seriously love this stuff. It doesn't accentuate my flakes, it matches my skin tone, the coverage is awesome (I recommend applying it in thin layers. It is super-duper buildable), and the applicator rocks... I plan on buying another so that I can keep one in my purse for on-the-go touch-ups. It's that awesome.

Video Reviews & Tutorials