July 25, 2014 | 1470 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I know that a lot of people compare this to concealer and I can totally see how someone would think that. If applied somewhat heavily like a regular lipstick, you will probably look like a freak. HOWEVER, if applied very lightly and then spread with a lip brush, it can be a subtle beautiful nude. This probably won't work on all skintones, either. I'm NC20-NC25ish and it works for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've heard that this is another color by mac that is hard to pull off and doesn't suit many people. Once again, it suits me well (nw20 skintone). This color takes quite a bit of work to pull off. To get it to look nice I have to use a heavy duty lip balm (liberal application of korres lip butter for example) and a nudey pink lipliner all over my lips. No balm = settles into lines and accentuates flakes and cracks. No lipliner = fading from the inner portion of the lips. But if you put the work into it, this is a lovely nude color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I noticed that it doesn't have as many pink tones as most nude lipsticks do, which is great for those who lean more towards the 'warm' side of the spectrum. It also isn't as drying as most nudes I've tried so far by MAC. When I applied it though, I was surprised at how much lighter it looks than in the tube - and I have quite pigmented lips! This was quite disappointing as the promo pic with Lady Gaga made it look darker, a bit like Honeylove. I still like it though, especially with Stripdown worn under it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by AMajor87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite nude. Looks amazing on my skintone. I plan on buying a second lipstick before its sold out. I don't think it would suit very dark or pale skintones so I could see why it has mixed reviews. It's perfect for my Italian skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pale beige lipstick in amplified formula from MAC. No glitter and no shimmer either. Goes on smooth but is really pale and concealer-like, paler than Viva Glam V. Also, it is quite drying despite the amplified formula and hence tends to settle into lip lines. I'll continue to stick to my fave Viva Glam V, which is a little more pink and natural looking. I wouldn't buy Viva Glam Gaga 2 again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by BiancaC

Wow,let me start by saying that when I first saw this lipstick I had no hope that it would look good on me. I am fair with dark hair and eyes and it just seemed that it would wash me out. I decided to give it a try anyway. I simply LOVE this lipstick!!! It is that perfect nude mouth I have been searching over and over for. I was told by my MAC S/A to use it with Cream O Spice liner and not to pile it on or I would get concealer lips. I looks so pretty with the gloss which I also purchased. It didn't wash me out and in fact gave my face a beautiful glow once we applied a light blush. The formula is a dream too, so soft and creamy. I give this 5 stars and would definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

I actually really, really liked this lip color. Obviously it's not a color that is meant to be worn on its own unless you do like that "concealer" lip look, but with a lipgloss over it this color is amazing! Finally a beige lipstick that's neutral and not too yellow or tan which is what I really like about this. It serves as an awesome base for a perfect pale nude lip...apply the lipstick, blot well and apply lipgloss on top. I tried this with several lipglass colors and they all looked wonderful, but my absolute favorite was MAC's Tinted Lipglass in Viva Glam VI which is a gorgeous sheer plummy color and WOW!!!!!!! LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not bad at all. Its not OMG or that different, But i know i will use it up. I am a fan of crem d nude and myth.
MUCH beeter than the 1st for me.
However with Gaga's persona, its either an off beat bold color or this wash out nude.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by allthatjazz5797

I didn't buy this product, but I did try it on at my mac counter. I hated it! I was like shiny concealer on my lips. I was so excited when I saw it online and I guess I had to high of expectations
Bottom Line: If you like concealer on your lips buy this, but seriously if you are darker skinned it might be nice...but i don't know for sure

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by diddyscafe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I had such a high hope for this shade, especially after loving Cyndi's version so much, I actually bought 5 backups!. But this shade is like concealer on my lips. Hmmm, not good. For a good nude on my Eurasian medium tone, I like Revlon Colorburst in Nude or Stila Highshine in Diane.