July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by StaySweet516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wish there was a maybe choice under "Would you buy this product agan?" When I first tried this, it gave good results and pretty soon, I was using this by itself and it did a good job. The biggest problem is that if you use one pump of this, it will completely dry your face out and give you a rash. You have to use a little squirt and that's all you need. My face felt smooth and clear when washing regularly.
A big issue to some people is the packaging. The nozzle gets twisted and stuck and on the second bottle I broke it. It was still manageable.
All in all is was pretty good but the best part of this is the fact that when I used this on my back acne, it faded away. HUGE pimples were reduced to a small bump. It doesn't completely go away but it fades. I would repurchase but its $7-8 for this cleanser. A little pricey. Maybe I can get a coupon or something.
EDIT: Okay, I am DEFINITELY SO gonna repurchase!
i use a tumeric mask that helps with my skin but stains it. :( But when I washed this on it, OMG it was completely gone! Now I don't have to deal with an orange stained face for 3-4 hours!!!! Thank you Neutrogena!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Pieran

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Currently cleansing my face w this. I love that it cleans my pores so well without stripping my skin of moisture. I dont really need moisturizer after using it. CON: Fragrance. What's it doing in a "Natural" product?? Note to Neutrogena: Keep all the other ingredients. Lose the perfume. Then, it'll be perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by tiayeah431

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really fantastic product it smell really nice and it cleared up my acne. When is read the ingredients and it didn't even have the word sayllicsy acid ( whatever that stuff is called) but it still cleaned my skin up great. The pump is good and has a very sleek look. I love this product!!!!!!! I would deff recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, it looks like a pretty unpopular product here. I personally love this cleanser. Based on my experience, it smells good and cleans thoroughly. I guess these points are enough for you to make decisions?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by KristineShea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I first started to use this product it felt good and gentle. I used it along with my Clean & Clear Persa Gel 10, as a zit cream, and Jojoba Oil, as a moisturizer, at night. In a couple days I noticed my blemishes were going away. After a week I only had 1 left and it dissapeared quickly after. I was so excited and happy thinking that I had found the best cleanser ever! Then I ran out of my Jojoba Oil and discovered that the place I was getting it at had stopped selling it. At the time I just thought "no biggey" I just started to use my Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion instead of Jojoba Oil. After awhile my face started to get really dry and I started to break out. :( Either this cleanser is too harsh and is stripping my skin raw or my moisturizer isn't moisturizing enough. I personally think it's the cleanser. I'm stuck with this cleanser until I recieve all the oils I need to start the Oil Cleansing Method. If you have dry, acne-prone skin this cleanser is not for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by jmsm1633

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was excited to try neutrogena naturals as my face has been breaking out a lot, what could be better than "natural" right?! I used to be a big fan of neutrogena until now. This line is not so naturtal as they claim, there is actually a lawsuit against neutrogena for false advertisement for even claiming these products are natural...
Anyway when i started using these products it felt nice & soft but after 4 days of use my face began to get really irratated my face was red & bumpy like a rash & that is not including my acne lol. My skin is pretty sensitive the reaction this product gave me was most likley due to the fragrance that is in all the ingredients in this line. Fragrance for one is not a natural ingredient. I used the face cleanser, moisturizer, and the pore scrub, this was just my experience with the line, everyones reaction to products are different. :)

Wana see the lawsuit against neutrogena yourself?? Click here.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ouisa03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely the best makeup remover I've ever tried. I know, I was surprised as well. I've been mildly impressed with Neutrogena in the past but nothing to keep me coming back for more. I have fair and super-sensitive skin, and slight rosacea (without the enlarged pores and seriously broken blood vessels - just mild redness). I have to be very careful which cleansers I use. Anything exfoliating is going to be disastrous.
This removed every trace of facial makeup on my skin and didn't irritate it one bit (the toner I use after normally picks up traces of makeup, and after this it didn't). My skin did not feel too tight after use, just comfortable. It does have a very thick consistency, and I have to really rinse it off or else I feel like I might still have it on my face, but it removes makeup very well and leaves my skin feeling cool and calm. I use this as strictly a makeup remover - for a cleanser, I use Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control gel cleanser. The two together are magnificent - unless I'm extremely stressed, I don't get breakouts. At all.
Pros:
*Calming
*Cleansing - removes all traces of dirt and makeup
*Economical - price is right, and packaging is convenient (I HATE flip tops)

Cons:
*Consistency - really thick, takes a good bit of rinsing to get it all off

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was really disappointed in this product, considering it's Neutrogena which is one of my favorite skincare brands. It has a very thick, undesirable consistency. It doesn't take off makeup and it doesn't rinse clean. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far liking this very much, but I think it will be more of my fall/winter cleanser. Its very gentle and does not leave my face red or tight. I have combination skin that gets very oily in the t-zone during the summer plus have mild roseacea that shows mostly in hot weather or very drying products. I do not wear a lot of foundation anymore so this cleans pretty well with no noticeable residue or itchiness. Will update later if I notice breakouts, but so far its been a week and my skin is very smooth.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MorganD

Every month when I get my period I break out slightly. So this month for some reason I decided to try and prevent the two or three small zits I get from my period. I picked this up and honestly it made my skin feel nice and smooth after the first use. With two or three days it exacerbated my small zits. I ended up with zits all over my forehead and a large seemingly cystic zit on my cheek. I switched back to my usual cleanser (Purpose) and my skin is clearing back up. I don't seem to be allergic to any ingredients listed on the back so I have no idea what happened. If you read a few other reviews this happened to a some other ladies ... so if you venture to try this product out I suggest not doing so before a major event.