July 29, 2014 | 1231 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Lip Care Stick - Cocoa Butter

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2007 3:04:00 AM More reviews by joyakane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought it when it was on sale. It smells good. But there are so many choices of lip care, I will try others.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by gobraves47

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It smells great, lasts a long time, and makes my lips super soft. It feels very smooth on my lips. My husband uses it when his lips get chapped. I'll keep buying it, but I wish it came in a prettier tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 6:48:00 AM More reviews by librarygrrrl

I have serious dry lip problems in the winter, and this balm takes care of them pretty well. It is thick but not waxy, very emollient, and gives a nice shine. I often wear it overnight, and I wake up with nice soft lips without that smeary greasy feeling I get from more petroleum-based products.
There are a couple of negative points: the scent and the price. I am not crazy about that cocoa-y smell and I find it very strong when I first apply. I also think the price is a little cheeky considering how fast I tend to get through balms, but it's a Body Shop product and they aren't really known for bargain prices.
This is not my HG, but it is a good lip balm. I still find I get a little bit of dryness sometimes, so I am still on the look-out for the ultimate balm. That said, this is a good product and I would buy it again while I continue my search for the perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

awesome balm! totally moisturizes and leaves my lips looking nice, its creamy, smells nice and its hygenic cuz its in a tube :) sometimes the body shop has sales on this product, i stock up when they do!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by unlined_paper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Almost perfect. The texture was just right, I didnt need to re-apply often, and the smell is amazing. The only thing it dosent have is spf.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Samalama

great scent but i don't get the hype, it's not that moisturizing but the scent will keep me purchasing again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by vanillaaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

i searched so much for a good lip balm..and i always find myself back to this lovely cocoa.. year after year.. season after season. it does it for me and it does it very well.. the right formula for any time of the day even before sleeping.. i wear it without worrying about my pillow or my hair getting sticky!
it moisturizes well enough for me. i have one at work, home and in my purse : )
Update: it isnt working anymore :( i found a way better one! the MAC lip conditioner that comes in a jar :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by elphinstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product!! This lipbalm makes me lips soo soft and moisturized!! I got sick of the scent after awhile though. A definite repurchase!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sangariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect lip balm there is! It smells so delicious and I'm a big fan of anything cocoa butter, it just smells much better than those fruity or minty flavors. The balm goes on like silk, not too thin, not too heavy, just perfect, and it makes my lips soft, moist, and supple. My HG lip balm. Big rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by lollipoop

I got this for free and I just love the smell! But....tastes like plastic. I love the feel of it on my lips, very moisturizing. This is the best lip balm I have ever used.