Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 9/10/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have cherry me and it is ok. Not the best balm I have used. I wanted something to soften my lips and at the same time add just a hint of color. This was ok. It is like a popsicle type tint on the lips. I am not a fan of the scent, tint on the lips or anything really. Did not moisturize very well in the long run.
I do like the idea of these but prefer the kissing koolers they used to have over these anyday.
These seem very cheap looking and immature to me.

on 9/2/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favourite lipbalms, great for everyday use, always have it handy in my bag. I use the 'cherry me' shade as i love red lips but just feel a red lipstick is too bold for an everyday casual look, this just gives a more subtle rosy tint to the lips which i think is lovely.

My lips always feel nice and moisturised when i use this however i do find i need to reaaply it quite often so it does run out quite fast, but it's really good value for money so i really don't mind if it needs replacing often.

And a definite added bonus is how lovely it smells, maybe a little bit too sickly sweet, but i really like the cherry scent to it personally.

Overall, a good product and absolute bargain!

on 8/28/2014 11:06:00 PM

Hit and miss based on colour. It is a stain like balm with the added bonus of spf.

Cherry Me is probably the best of the bunch. Beautiful reddish translucent colour that is buildable. This is the best alternative to a lipstick when you want to go casual, but still look put together.
Pink Punch has a different consistency, more opaque and almost chalky. I found it really drying and actually made my lips a bit gross and crusty.
Pink Shock has a similar consistency as Cherry me, although it is not quite as translucent as Cherry Me. It is a reddish fuschia that builds nicely.

AMAZING! Nothing else!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Cute packaging. Not moisturizing but I liked the way it looked under one of my glosses so I finished the tube. Strangely, my lips had a really terrible reaction to it that caused them to be really dry and rough. Like beyond chapped rough, even after exfoliating them. I didn't realize it was the Baby Lips until I switched and the problem went away, started using again and the roughness came back. I will not buy again.

on 8/28/2014 3:43:00 AM

this was one of the worst lip balm I have ever wasted my money on..colour pay off is bad..and the product itself isn't properly moisturizing

on 8/22/2014 2:01:00 AM

Ehh. I'm sort of on the fence about this. I was super hyped when this first came out, I bought like every single color, I tried them and I was let down. If I had to pick a favorite it'd be Peach Kiss, I found myself grabbing this one a lot more than the others, and I like the SPF. I won't be purchasing this again.

on 8/20/2014 6:12:00 PM

I love Baby Lips. If you're in need of a chap stick/gloss either to look cute or just cover your lips I would definitely recommend this. Depending on the flavor you get they last for a while. My absolute favorite is Twinkle because it's a clear color that smells great and lasts for quite some time. Definitely would buy again.

on 8/20/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Cute packaging, smells delicious, colour is great and super moisturising! Nothing to fault

on 8/15/2014 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product so much. I wear it on a daily basis! So moisturizing!

Popular Lip Treatments