April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Taylorbrennan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had the cherry me baby lips for a couple of months now and I love it. It doesn't stay on for that long which I find quite annoying sometimes as its such a gorgeous berry colour but it does really help keep your lips moisturised. I always have very dry lips no matter what season it is but these really do help moisturise my lips and there very soft and creamy once you apply it. Overall I would recommend these products for anyone who has dry lips like myself, they are a lifesaver and I bring mine everywhere with me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ThatGirlInTheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like how soft this makes my lips feel. I also really love the pink tint (I have the pink punch one) it smells really good and will definitely be a permanent addition to my handbag.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ShortAndProud

Not a great lip balm don't understand the hype. They smell good and I like the grape vine color. That's about it. It's not moisturizing it really just sits on your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ellie249

Just an ok product, don't understand the massive hype tbh. Its just a basic lip balm to me, nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Def a decent product. I prefer L'Oreal's SPF's a little more (especially their plum tinted balm) but as far as Baby Lips, I really like their Grape Vine and sometimes their Pink Punch. They provide just the right amount of color for what they are, make my lips feel hydrated and look glossy and NOT sticky. I loathe glosses that are sooo sticky, that when the wind blows your hair gets stuck in your lips!! I love their scents too. The Pink Punch I find a bit annoying at times b/c it gets too much product sometimes stuck in the cracks of my lips which makes them look like little pink cracks if they're not totally exfoliated. However, I've since discovered that it's great to lay over some lipsticks. The Grape Vine is my HG of them. I've worn GV daily in the summer on long walks on its own or over a lipstick. I will re-purchase Grapevine and want to try the Peach one. I love glosses, and I prefer them displayed / packaged like these (rather then on a stick or with a stick loaded w/ product, packaged like lipstick yet easy to apply). I like how a mirror isn't neccessary. I bought Berry Bomb which doesn't even have the SPF but the color is fantastic, a bit bolder then GV. Only thing is I find that my lips still feel kinda dry without the product on, like hours later or at night. It's not as staying as like say, vaseline, but then again, what is? Good product but not as good as my HG L'Oreal's Color Riche Balms, or the Body Shop lip glosses, but you get what you pay for and these are a steel. Under $5 @ Target often :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by KLiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I grabbed this during a "BOGO 50% off" sale because I'd heard people rave about how addicted they were to this product. I hoped it would be similar to the Revlon Lip Butters. Not so much.

This is, exactly as the packaging says, a lip balm. That's it. It has an oily feel initially then dries into a waxy coat. Maybelline claims you can wear it "in place of lipstick or lipgloss," but it isn't pigmented in the slightest. I applied this to my lips and saw zero difference. I rubbed it into my hand in several coats and still couldn't get a color payoff.

I also hate the packaging--it looks like dollar store kiddy makeup, which would prevent me from carrying this around and reapplying during the day.

I didn't notice a flavor, but it did have a light, fruity scent.

All in all, this isn't a bad lip balm, but it is more expensive and stupid-looking than good ol' Chapstick so I don't see a need to incorporate it into my beauty routine.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the lime green/purple one and it did a poor job of moisturizing. I hated that I had to reapply it one too many times for it to last all day but, it failed to do that! I went through half the applicator in about a week! I mean seriously that's kinda horrible. On top of that, it made everything I ate taste like sunscreen! I won't buy this again unless they find a way for it to make your lips stay hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LeslieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought one of these last week, Peach Kiss, the one in the purple tube. I must say I am pleasantly surprised. I'm generally not the biggest fan of lip balms but this one is great because it gives a slightly nude tint to the lips. It smells slightly peachy which is nice and applies very smoothly. It's also very hydrating in my opinion. Only downfall for these is the packaging, I don't like the clear plastic lid but that's just me! Best thing about this product is the amount you get, once I don't lose it , it will last me forever! I would recommend these for sure 😊

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by abiburgess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My lips tend to chap semi-easily and Baby Lips really didn't make any difference at all to my skin. The package is cute, and they smell amazing (at least the blue one does)! If you just want something to kind of wet your lips, this is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

I bought the original/ the blue one and it was not for me, very flavourless, and clear. But I bought the peach/purple one and it is fantastic! Love love love the taste/smell but it has a slight grainy texture to it and doesn't exactly moisturizer as great as a lip balm should.. And also I believe I paid $8 which was a rip off... Might buy again but not too crazy about it..