September 19, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette!!! . You can create so many looks with these shadows, from a natural every day look to a dramatic smokey eye. Totally worth $5!

Pros:
- Affordable
- All of the shadows in this palette are soft, buttery, and pigmented.
- Nice balance of warm and cool colors.

Cons:
- Some of the shadows have quite a bit of fall out.
- The packaging is kinda bulky.

Tips: Even though the left side definer color looks chocolate brown in the pan, I find that it comes off more like a black.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

So cheap and yet SO PIGMENTED! I love this neutral palette. I have to say I mostly use the browns and stray away from the greens but maybe someday I'll get adventurous.. Either way this palette is still worth the little money you have to pay. You'll be blown away by how creamy and well colored this are, seriously! Buy it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a gorgeous palette and so inexpensive. I absolutely love this. My favorite shades are the bronzy crease shade, which is actually a good dupe for MAC Woodwinked, the peachy shade for the lid, and the odd taupe "browbone" color on the right side. These are so pigmented, buttery, and rich, and I only experience fallout with the darker shades, but it's nothing major. Just such a gorgeous palette to own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This palette is a huge favorite of mine!

Great neutrals for day and night.

*Zero fallout.

*Colors are really nice,blendable and pigmented!!
*Shadows go on smooth.

I have tried these shadows without a eyeshadow primer and they worked really nice and lasted decently with minimal creasing......and of course with a primer they are awesome!!!

I've been using this palette off and on for a few months now and am simply amazed how WnW has been stepping up with their products! Total repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

Love the neutral colors! These work great for a nude eye giving that not much makeup look :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Wet n Wild eyeshadows are overall super pigmented and good quality especially for such a low price. The problems that I have with this pallete are that there aren't any matte shades to balance out all of the shimmer, and there is a bit of fallout. I don't think I would rush out to buy this pallete right away, however I would recommend this if you are looking for some good quality, inexpensive shadows. It's a shame that Wet n Wild doesn't make even more neutral 8 pan palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am quite impressed with the quality, considering it was only 5 or 6 bucks. Only downside is all the colors are shimmer. But the colors on the neutral side are gorgeous and I like the highlighter in the green side. The brown shimmery definer is SUPER pigmented. The colors are not chalky and blend quite well, and they did not crease very much for me. Overall a great buy, everyone shoukd have this because it is inexpensive for the quality and it is still versatile. I used to think Wet n Wild was a low quality brand but they are now becoming one of my fave drugstore brands! Will recommend to friends...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After months of not being able to find the much hyped "comfort zone" palette, I finally found it in stock at my local Superstore. I can see why this palette is a hit for many - not many drugstore eye shadows have pigmentation that rivals that of higher end brands like these do, and only for $5!

Pros:
- The majority of the shadows are intensely pigmented
- Amazing, amazing value for money
- Combination of neutrals and more colorful shadows
- Individual shadows in palette are very large

Cons:
- Eye shadows are quite "soft" so they break easily
- The pigmentation of a few of the eye shadows isn't as great as the rest
- No mattes

As a personal note, I don't get any use pretty much out of the eyelid, crease, and definer in column 2, but that's because I don't usually go for green eye shadow, however the palette is still a great buy even if you only use the first column.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

awesome palette! great pigmentation and lasts on your skin for a long time. I love the colors and its a great price too. wet n wild has great eye shadows they are all very pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by straightedgebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect palette. It has neutrals and greens that are perfect for the fall. It has instructions that are really easy to follow, and you can top it off with a really black cherry lipstick that you can also get from Wet n Wild. I really love Wet n Wild!!