Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/25/2013 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful palette! The pigmentation is amazing and lasts all day! I have the naked 2 palette and this is just as good and its only $5.00!!

on 11/17/2013 10:38:00 PM

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Little to no fallout Drug Store brand Inexpensive Comparable to Naked Palette 2 Cons: Shimmery No Mattes

on 11/17/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I looooOooOoove this palette. I'd had my eye on it for a few weeks before I stumbled upon a $2 off coupon and ended up getting this for $2.99. I honestly would give this palette five stars and would pay actual full price for just the color on the bottom right hand corner. The brown shade that shines blue? Ugh, it is GORGEOUS. I may be mistaken, but it looks a hell of a lot like MAC's blue brown pigment. Anyways, all these shadows are perfect and pigmented and buttery, just like always. No complaints here!

on 11/3/2013 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

SO amazing! This is my first Wet 'n Wild palette, and I'm so impressed! First off, you're getting 8 colours for only $5. Compared to other drugstore palettes that give you only 3 colours for close to $7, that's dirt cheap. Every single colour in this palette is super pigmented, extremely long lasting and very wearable as everyday colours. My eyes are hooded, so I tend to get eyeshadow creasing a lot more than someone with a non-hooded eye. Even with that being the case, I find I can go a whole school day and then a shift at work without having these colours fade! I use the dark brown "definer" colour on my eyebrows sometimes, too. It looks shimmery, but you can't see any sparkle when it's on the brow.

This palette has made me want to go back and try all the Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow colours! It's a new HG product for me and something I think everyone should have in their makeup bag.

on 11/1/2013 3:13:00 AM

BEST EYESHADOW EVER. even better than the overhyped naked palette,
cheap, extra buttery and pigmented, the only downside is that it's so delicate and soft so you have to be quite careful while using it. otherwise. excellent palette. please never discontinue it

on 10/28/2013 8:25:00 PM

I love-love-love this palette. The pigmentation of the colors is leagues beyond any other drugstore eyeshadow I've tried. This of course means that I have to use a bit of a lighter hand than I'm used to when applying, which is no big deal.

Favorite/Most Used Shades:

The eyelid shade on the left: a beautiful rose-gold for a warm look
The browbone shade on the right: I wouldn't use this on the browbone but I love it for all over the lid. It's silver with a slight green tinge and looks great with my blue-green eyes.
The deep chocolate brown definer on the left and the black-green crease shade on the right: I use either for slightly lining my eyes for definition and to make my lashes look fuller.

My ONLY complaint is that I get some major fallout. It may be the way I apply the shadows, that I should pat rather than swipe. Little flakes fall under my eyes and then when I try to wipe them away, they streak. No big deal though, because I either put something under my eye to keep the shadow from falling, or reapply concealer/wait to apply it.

For the inexpensive price, these shadows are very high quality and so worth it.

on 10/24/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is excellent. It seems like with each and every Color Icon shadow they release, it just gets better. There's one shade in particular that has to be my favorite, and that's the shade on the very bottom of the right row. It has this two-toned effect to it like that of the Gray's Anatomy Fast Dry polish. It looks sort of copper, and in another light it looks blueish-grey. Very beautiful eyeshadow overall. The texture of all of the shadows in this are super smooth, very buttery feeling- like that of Urban Decay.

on 10/19/2013 10:02:00 PM

I also use some pretty high end shadows, but this palette is awesome for my browbone/outter V. They all have too much sparkle to use as my crease color (I have hooded lids) but for what I'm using it for, it's amazing!!! I especially love using the bottom right hand "define" color on the outter V for a night on the town! It's kind of "color changing" which I adore!!! These are highly pigmented and very blendable. For the price and quality, I highly recommend!!!

on 10/19/2013 5:16:00 PM

The best thing that happened to my makeup bag. This is coming from someone who owns Urban Decay Naked palette, Nars eyeshadows, MAC, Kat Von D Beethoven Palette, and was given a gift set of shadows from Two Faced & Smashbox. Go get this. Its perfect. Highly pigmented, creamy (reminds me of the texture of Stila's shadows), long wearing, beautiful and wearable colors for daytime, work appropriate, cocktails and evening/club looks. Drugstore shadows tend to have limited range-but though these are brown and olive/greenish neutrals that work with many skin tones/eye colors-but these colors have dimension. There's a metallic finish with unusual undertones-but its never glittery or cheap looking. Given that I have stock in brown eyeshadow-brown eyeshadows are not all the same. Here, it's a rich buttery color with unusual flecks that I cant find in a drugstore. A fantastic buy. Go get this now.

on 10/8/2013 11:13:00 PM

This is awesome! Definitely one of the best palettes in the drug store. Soft and pigmented eye shadows with a great selection. A must have for any neutral girl! And with the price-what can you lose?

Video Reviews & Tutorials