August 22, 2014 | 1915 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by bIuehornedmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THE HYPE IS REAL PEOPLE! Buhleeve dat! My HG eyeliner pen before this was ELFs waterproof pen but for whatever reason they decided to discontinue it the bastards. After reading rave reviews about thisover and over i caved in and shelled the $13 for it at CVS but its okay cuz i got $7 back and got more MU. Its mega pigmented, the tip is actual bristles so they contour to the surface of your eye, and it lasts ALL DAY. I have super oily lids and am able to wear this without any sort of primer. I work 8-5 so from the time I put it on to the time i come home its been 12 hours and it looks perfect. Now the lash boosting part... I dont want to believe that its real but i swear my lashes have grown. Not like latisse status but idk they look nicer. Maybe im crazy. I didnt buy it thinking itd do anything for my lashes because to me that just sounds like a gimmick but idk man, idk! Overall its really worth it imo. Ive had it for two months and its still fresh and wet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Helenna100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have repurchased this so many times! I loooove it, it's pricey but it lasts for the longest time ever, it's so precise and so easy to use, great liner for beginners and pros!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Hollipop19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeliner! It's felt tip comes to the most precise point- perfect for bringing the liner into the inner tear duct area or winging it out! The color is super black and very pigmented, and very long wearing- it does not budge AT ALL! It isn't super matte, but set it with black eyeshadow and you are good to go! If you are looking for a precise, easy to use eyeliner- this is a MUST!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really prefer gel eyeliner as its bolder and longer lasting, but was looking for something that was quicker and easier to use and not have to wash eyeliner brushes all the time. This is great for any type of look, simple liner to cat eye liner (which is what I use it for), its pretty dark but again not as bold as gel eyeliner. It's super easy to use especially for beginners I would recommend it. It is kinda long wearing but at the same time smudgy if its hot out or if you barely touch it at all by accident. Kind of expensive for drugstore product ($8-$10) but its suppose to last a long time so that makes up for the price a bit I think.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I LOVED this eyeliner. It was on sale for $6 at Walmart and that was a good deal for PF. It is really easy and precise to use. I didn't have any issues until it seemed to have dried out quicker than it should have or the colour just doesn't apply as dark as it was before. It was disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeliner is very dark and the brush makes it easy to apply but it does fade after a about 5 hours and I like my eyeliner to stay in place all day so I wish it was waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by 902nikki902

This eyeliner is fantastic!! It doesn't budge! No smudging, running or flaking. I Def recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by stephydanielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first time i use this product i got it for free, and instantly i fell in loveee, my eyelashes looked thicker and fuller, the only bad thing is finding this eyeliner was a mission but finally i went to target and to my surpise they had it there, at the time i didnt get it because it was a bit pricey, so i waited about two week and went back to check if they still had it and they did, note: target is cheaper than walgreens or CVS. i loved it my favorite eyeliner by far, and i will conutine to keep buy this item.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

My HG of eyeliner so far!! My first liquid I've actually been able to master!

Pros
No smudgy
No irritation (sensitive eyes)
Easy application
Small precise stiff tip to apply
Easy application doesn't go everywhere
Nice colour not super black intense but enough for me, if you want gothic thick black I wouldn't say use this one
Lasts all day
Actually has made my eyelashes longer and more noticeable!!

Cons:
Bit pricey but you get a lash booster as well so I don't see it as being to bad

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ballerinafreek

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

- Only eyeliner i've used that doesn't smudge on me
- lasts all day long
- comes off easily with soap and water
- packaging is great; the brush tip can create a thick or thin line
- i use this daily for winged eyeliner look
- at first i didn't know that this liner was also supposed to be good for your lashes as well but i noticed that my lashes are thicker and i can only attribute it to this!
- one pen lasts about 6 months--i'm on my third one! :)