Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 8/25/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I looove this concealer! This was personaally the first stick concealer i bought and really really love it. I absolutely don't recommend this in the summer, or whenever it's hot because even with powders over it, it can melt or just be sticky, so try this on cooler weathers! When it comes to the 'Photoready' part, the first time I used I was going to a Sweet 15(I'm latin) and I took many pictures and it looked really nice! During the night, I danced, my hair was down and straight, so I sweated a little, and I had no trouble. I have the shade 'Light Medium 003' and I like a lot. I think it can be slightly too light for me but if I only use it in the parts of my face where I need to highlight, so it's okay! The color range is really easy to choose from, because I chose mine from the internet and actually wanted it slightly light, which was what I got! I've used this concealer a lot, and it has lasted a lot, I don't know exactly how much it has lasted, because I don't use it everyday, but I do use it most days, except in the hot ones! In my opinion it has Medium coverage, it covers my blemishes pretty well, but my undereyes, not so well. On the undereyes I don't notice it setting into my fine lines but it doesn't make them disappear. I have acne prone skin, and this did't break me out!!! The packaging is GREAT!, it hasn't broken or scratched, to get the product out you twist it, and it's black with white letters. it has a plastice cap which shows you the product/shade so it's really easy to chose one if you get it directly from the drugstore. It brings decent amount of product, which glides easily, and when you have to blend it, it's really smooth! Overall, this product is great! Revlon did not, let me down!

on 8/24/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is actually pretty amazing. It has a natural finish, not drying at all. Just make sure the area is correctly moisturized and you'll be aokay. There are little shimmers but its not overwhelming and makes the area under the eyes look just flawless. However you have to set it with a well setting powder or spray or it will not last very long. But overall this is a product worth trying whether under the eyes or redness. :)

on 8/24/2013 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Looks can be deceiving. It is creamy and it applies under my eye like a dream but when it dries up, it is so cakey that it makes you looks older with all the creases and winkles. Doesn't work for me. Another failed Revlon product, although I love their lipsticks.

on 8/24/2013 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this, use it for covering dark spots and red areas. The yellow undertone is perfect with my skin.

on 8/23/2013 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this concealer. I like it, since it's cheap and convenient (no need for a brush or anything), but the coverage is what's confusing me.

It's great for light coverage, but I need something that can conceal blemishes, and this doesn't do it for me. Also, the concealer has a slight sparkle to it which can look kind of weird. I have dry skin between my nose and upper lip, so I always have to apply lotion before applying this concealer since it tends to flake a bit for me. After an hour or so, the concealer can actually even accentuate your blemishes since it dries up and crusts around your scars and zits (sorry, tmi I know).

Although I love how easy it is to use, I think I'll stick with Laura Mercier's secret camouflage concealer.

on 8/22/2013 8:33:00 PM

This is a fantastic, cheap drugstore concealer that can be gotten for $8...I've spent 5-6 times that amount of cash on higher end concealers, and this concealer performs just as well. I have it in 2 shades. Shade 001 for under my eyes and 002 to conceal blemishes. Creamy, smooth, yellow-based and doesn't settle into fine lines or creases. You just need to set your face with loose/compact powder over it if you want it to last. I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/16/2013 2:35:00 PM

Do like this one. Has a a hint of yellow to hide dark circles. Doesn't contain parabens (that i could read, anyway, as font is so small) It doesn't seem to get into creases.

on 8/11/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite concealer! It is really creamy and perfect for under the eyes or on imperfections. It retails for about $8 at my local Target. I believe it is worth the price. The packaging is really nothing special, just a roll up stick concealer. Overall, it is a really good concealer that I will be repurchasing! Hope this review was helpful!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My favorite concealer! It has a nice, creamy, blendable texture and covers very well. Little pricey for drugstore, but it's a very nice product so I don't mind.

This is by far my favorite stick concealer. Covers well, blends well, doesn't dry out easily, good packaging, good color matches, I could go on. I apply this either directly from the stick, or onto my clean finger, and then blend onto my skin using my fingers. Can be applied under or over foundation, depending on your preference. It seems to work very well both ways. The only con for me is that it's fairly pricey for a drugstore concealer. I love my drugstore products and I love to save money, so spending nearly ten dollars on a concealer stick seems like a little much. But I usually look past that just because the quality of the product is amazing and in my opinion, no other drugstore stick concealer compares. :)