Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 8/22/2013 8:33:00 PM

This is a fantastic, cheap drugstore concealer that can be gotten for $8...I've spent 5-6 times that amount of cash on higher end concealers, and this concealer performs just as well. I have it in 2 shades. Shade 001 for under my eyes and 002 to conceal blemishes. Creamy, smooth, yellow-based and doesn't settle into fine lines or creases. You just need to set your face with loose/compact powder over it if you want it to last. I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/16/2013 2:35:00 PM

Do like this one. Has a a hint of yellow to hide dark circles. Doesn't contain parabens (that i could read, anyway, as font is so small) It doesn't seem to get into creases.

on 8/11/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite concealer! It is really creamy and perfect for under the eyes or on imperfections. It retails for about $8 at my local Target. I believe it is worth the price. The packaging is really nothing special, just a roll up stick concealer. Overall, it is a really good concealer that I will be repurchasing! Hope this review was helpful!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My favorite concealer! It has a nice, creamy, blendable texture and covers very well. Little pricey for drugstore, but it's a very nice product so I don't mind.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is by far my favorite stick concealer. Covers well, blends well, doesn't dry out easily, good packaging, good color matches, I could go on. I apply this either directly from the stick, or onto my clean finger, and then blend onto my skin using my fingers. Can be applied under or over foundation, depending on your preference. It seems to work very well both ways. The only con for me is that it's fairly pricey for a drugstore concealer. I love my drugstore products and I love to save money, so spending nearly ten dollars on a concealer stick seems like a little much. But I usually look past that just because the quality of the product is amazing and in my opinion, no other drugstore stick concealer compares. :)

on 8/1/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an amazing, creamy concealer. I like the shades it comes in, a lot more than Maybelline and Covergirl concealer shades because those always seem to have more of a pink undertone, and I have a yellow/olive undertone. Revlon has a good mix of the pinker and yellower undertones, which I appreciate immensely. This concealer comes in stick form, which is okay, but I did get shimmer and glitter on the actual concealer when I applied it under my eyes after I had finished my eyeshadow and needed to conceal a little mistake. I then had to return it and re-buy one as I can't stand shimmer all over my face. That's the only thing that really bothers me. It is a little pricey for a drugstore concealer, about 10 dollars, but it's really amazing quality. It's creamy and has good coverage, and this looks like the only concealer I'll be buying for a while.

on 7/30/2013 10:35:00 PM

this concealer is great if you don't need a lot of coverage.
i use this to cover my dark under eye circle and it's good, but not great.
i have to build up 2 to 3 layers and it still would not cover my dark under eye circle completely.
however, it is very creamy and very easy to glide on, it doesn't last really long but considering the fact that this isn't marketed as a long lasting concealer i do not mind.
i highly suggest you to get this concealer if you don't have severe dark under eye circle like me, and just need something that has light - medium coverage.
*keep in mind this works the best for dark eye under eye circles - not blemishes or redness, and it is not full coverage.

on 7/29/2013 10:44:00 PM

This did not work out for me! This concealer looks so cakey and obvious on me, the coverage is too sheer, and Revlon's color selection offerings were downright poor. I keep looking for something better than my NARS stick concealer and I just can't find anything. The only nice thing I have to say about this product is that it was smooth and creamy upon application. It's actually TOO creamy, that's the problem.
Would not repurchase.

on 7/27/2013 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
1.Smooth and creamy texture (probably the creamiest stick concealer i've tried)
2.very blendable and buildable
3.great for covering hyperpigmentation/ acne marks/ dark spots under the eyes
4.long lasting
5. easy to apply

cons:
a little pricey. :P i think the price could be lower.

buy again? YES!

on 7/25/2013 2:49:00 PM

I'm a very light to fair person and I'm also Anemic which means I don't have a lot of iron in my blood and I get bad dark purple eyes and I am allergic to nail polish which drys my face when I wear it but after buying this product it covers very nice and simple it's really creamy and doesn't dry out my skin but helps it heal at least of me it does over all this product is awesome it has SPF 20 it's also waterproof I found out on my own after swimming