Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My favorite concealer! It has a nice, creamy, blendable texture and covers very well. Little pricey for drugstore, but it's a very nice product so I don't mind.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is by far my favorite stick concealer. Covers well, blends well, doesn't dry out easily, good packaging, good color matches, I could go on. I apply this either directly from the stick, or onto my clean finger, and then blend onto my skin using my fingers. Can be applied under or over foundation, depending on your preference. It seems to work very well both ways. The only con for me is that it's fairly pricey for a drugstore concealer. I love my drugstore products and I love to save money, so spending nearly ten dollars on a concealer stick seems like a little much. But I usually look past that just because the quality of the product is amazing and in my opinion, no other drugstore stick concealer compares. :)

on 8/1/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an amazing, creamy concealer. I like the shades it comes in, a lot more than Maybelline and Covergirl concealer shades because those always seem to have more of a pink undertone, and I have a yellow/olive undertone. Revlon has a good mix of the pinker and yellower undertones, which I appreciate immensely. This concealer comes in stick form, which is okay, but I did get shimmer and glitter on the actual concealer when I applied it under my eyes after I had finished my eyeshadow and needed to conceal a little mistake. I then had to return it and re-buy one as I can't stand shimmer all over my face. That's the only thing that really bothers me. It is a little pricey for a drugstore concealer, about 10 dollars, but it's really amazing quality. It's creamy and has good coverage, and this looks like the only concealer I'll be buying for a while.

on 7/30/2013 10:35:00 PM

this concealer is great if you don't need a lot of coverage.
i use this to cover my dark under eye circle and it's good, but not great.
i have to build up 2 to 3 layers and it still would not cover my dark under eye circle completely.
however, it is very creamy and very easy to glide on, it doesn't last really long but considering the fact that this isn't marketed as a long lasting concealer i do not mind.
i highly suggest you to get this concealer if you don't have severe dark under eye circle like me, and just need something that has light - medium coverage.
*keep in mind this works the best for dark eye under eye circles - not blemishes or redness, and it is not full coverage.

on 7/29/2013 10:44:00 PM

This did not work out for me! This concealer looks so cakey and obvious on me, the coverage is too sheer, and Revlon's color selection offerings were downright poor. I keep looking for something better than my NARS stick concealer and I just can't find anything. The only nice thing I have to say about this product is that it was smooth and creamy upon application. It's actually TOO creamy, that's the problem.
Would not repurchase.

on 7/27/2013 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
1.Smooth and creamy texture (probably the creamiest stick concealer i've tried)
2.very blendable and buildable
3.great for covering hyperpigmentation/ acne marks/ dark spots under the eyes
4.long lasting
5. easy to apply

cons:
a little pricey. :P i think the price could be lower.

buy again? YES!

on 7/25/2013 2:49:00 PM

I'm a very light to fair person and I'm also Anemic which means I don't have a lot of iron in my blood and I get bad dark purple eyes and I am allergic to nail polish which drys my face when I wear it but after buying this product it covers very nice and simple it's really creamy and doesn't dry out my skin but helps it heal at least of me it does over all this product is awesome it has SPF 20 it's also waterproof I found out on my own after swimming

on 7/23/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have really bad dark circles so I'm always looking for the best concealers. This may be a stick concealer, but it's unlike any other I've ever tried. Stick concealers tend to be dry and drag across the skin, but this concealer is so creamy and glides so smoothly, yet still has good coverage. It also works well at covering acne/redness. It really puts stick concealers in a new ballpark, and I'm very happy with it. Just wish the price could be a little lower! (I'm a cheapo on makeup). But love it!

on 7/18/2013 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like this concealer. These are my thoughts:

Packaging: It comes in a stick form (obviously) which means it can be used all over the face and since it gets exposed to air so frequently, it may or may not be sanitary, but it's nothing too much to complain about. The plastic is surprisingly sturdy. I hate most traditional stick concealers in general, especially the drugstore ones, but this has impressed me.

Finish: Some people complain about the little "shimmers" in it. I personally don't notice (I have oily skin by the way) unless I zoom in a lot to a mirror. It's okay, girls, no freak is going to observe your face that closely, lol. It is supposed to be good looking in photos, apparently. Also, I think the shimmers kind of help the concealer from looking too caked up.

Formulation and coverage: It was a bit creamy, but not too creamy. The coverage can be pretty sheer and build able to a higher medium. If you are looking for a super high coverage concealer, you may want to try something else. I like it for my under eyes, evening out a blemish, and I think it's great for touch ups. It doesn't break me out, which is a plus, and unlike many drugstore stick concealers, it doesn't pull or tug on the skin, nor does it have a dry texture. Overall, I recommend this concealer. I will be repurchasing in the future.

UPDATE 8/11/13: The more I use it, the more I like it. No one can even tell I'm wearing makeup! I don't use it under my eyes anymore because it does crease a little and I have another concealer for that. (Maybelline's Instant age rewind concealer) Other than that, it's perfect!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I had high hopes for this concealer, I mean claiming to be 'photoready' and all.
However, it did not live up to my expectations.
Stick creamy formula made it a little too easy to be blended away.
Therefore, it is awful for acne scars as it does not cover AT ALL and just slips straight off.
However, it works well on hyper pigmentation. I guess because hyper pigmentation is not raised or anything.
For under eye concealing, it is so so. Doesn't melt into my fine lines too bad, though it does not last very long.
I don't even know if I can be bothered to try using up the rest of the stick.
The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Eraser Eye Concealer is my all in one concealer nowadays.