November 22, 2014 | 903 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by lalyastarpop

Pros:
1.Smooth and creamy texture (probably the creamiest stick concealer i've tried)
2.very blendable and buildable
3.great for covering hyperpigmentation/ acne marks/ dark spots under the eyes
4.long lasting
5. easy to apply

cons:
a little pricey. :P i think the price could be lower.

buy again? YES!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Jenisa1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a very light to fair person and I'm also Anemic which means I don't have a lot of iron in my blood and I get bad dark purple eyes and I am allergic to nail polish which drys my face when I wear it but after buying this product it covers very nice and simple it's really creamy and doesn't dry out my skin but helps it heal at least of me it does over all this product is awesome it has SPF 20 it's also waterproof I found out on my own after swimming

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

I have really bad dark circles so I'm always looking for the best concealers. This may be a stick concealer, but it's unlike any other I've ever tried. Stick concealers tend to be dry and drag across the skin, but this concealer is so creamy and glides so smoothly, yet still has good coverage. It also works well at covering acne/redness. It really puts stick concealers in a new ballpark, and I'm very happy with it. Just wish the price could be a little lower! (I'm a cheapo on makeup). But love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by FireyHeart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this concealer. These are my thoughts:

Packaging: It comes in a stick form (obviously) which means it can be used all over the face and since it gets exposed to air so frequently, it may or may not be sanitary, but it's nothing too much to complain about. The plastic is surprisingly sturdy. I hate most traditional stick concealers in general, especially the drugstore ones, but this has impressed me.

Finish: Some people complain about the little "shimmers" in it. I personally don't notice (I have oily skin by the way) unless I zoom in a lot to a mirror. It's okay, girls, no freak is going to observe your face that closely, lol. It is supposed to be good looking in photos, apparently. Also, I think the shimmers kind of help the concealer from looking too caked up.

Formulation and coverage: It was a bit creamy, but not too creamy. The coverage can be pretty sheer and build able to a higher medium. If you are looking for a super high coverage concealer, you may want to try something else. I like it for my under eyes, evening out a blemish, and I think it's great for touch ups. It doesn't break me out, which is a plus, and unlike many drugstore stick concealers, it doesn't pull or tug on the skin, nor does it have a dry texture. Overall, I recommend this concealer. I will be repurchasing in the future.

UPDATE 8/11/13: The more I use it, the more I like it. No one can even tell I'm wearing makeup! I don't use it under my eyes anymore because it does crease a little and I have another concealer for that. (Maybelline's Instant age rewind concealer) Other than that, it's perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this concealer, I mean claiming to be 'photoready' and all.
However, it did not live up to my expectations.
Stick creamy formula made it a little too easy to be blended away.
Therefore, it is awful for acne scars as it does not cover AT ALL and just slips straight off.
However, it works well on hyper pigmentation. I guess because hyper pigmentation is not raised or anything.
For under eye concealing, it is so so. Doesn't melt into my fine lines too bad, though it does not last very long.
I don't even know if I can be bothered to try using up the rest of the stick.
The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Eraser Eye Concealer is my all in one concealer nowadays.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

This is actually one of the few concealers that has impressed me. Believe me, the thing I go through the most is concealer [as I mainly wear that and powder on most days]. However, I do use this just solely as a undereye concealer as it has teeny tiny flecks of shimmer in it as per the foundation also in the photoready line. I like how the tiny shimmers illuminate my undereye area without me looking like a disco ball. The concealer covers my undereye circles pretty well and is pretty easy to blend into my skin with just gentle patting motions under my eyes. Also, the coverage of this concealer is really nice without it looking cakey under my eyes. The stay of this under my eyes is great, stays all day without budging. Also, it being in a stick form allows me to draw it on and blend so quickly and easily. Overall, very impressed and surprised at how much I like this product!

UPDATED [3/Jul/2013] Used this as a spot concealer as well these two days as my concealer suddenly looked really orange on me [I seemed to have gotten fairer] Love it as well. The shimmer doesnt really show on my face and it is so nice and creamy and blends like a dream. I think this is one of my new favs in my beauty arsenal <3 absolutely gorgeous.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like this concealer at all and the only reason why I gave it a 2 is because it has decent coverage. This concealer looked extremely cakey on my skin and even putting minimal product on can make my skin look cakey. Throughout the day when I wear this concealer, it tends to oxidate and turn into a yellow tone, and it's not just a little yellow. This concealer doesn't have much color selection so I bought the color closest to my skin tone, this color had way to much yellow undertones starting off with, and my skin already has a lot of yellow undertones. I don't recommend this concealer and I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by rosiealice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Firstly, I have medium, olive-toned skin and am NC37 for reference.
It's kind of sad to admit, but when it comes to makeup I'm a bit of a snob. I'm a Mac girl at heart, so for anything makeup (particularly base products such as foundation, concealer and powder) I tend to steer clear of drugstore products and go for high end.
One day I just decided to buy this product, I think they had a 40% off sale so I thought I'd try it. I bought the concealer in the shade Light Medium, as I prefer something that can be used under the eye and for blemishes.
This concealer is amazing! My attitude toward drugstore products has completely changed since using this. Its twist up, stick form makes it super quick and easy for application, and saves on having to use a brush to scrape out product, say, from a jar. It does not drag across the skin, but simply glides over even the most sensitive areas of the face, like under the eye. I like to use my ring finger to gently pat this in, warming up the cream under my finger. I think this is more effective than using a brush, especially considering this is a fuller coverage, thicker concealer.
In summary, I absolutely love this product, and would definitely repurchase. If, like me, you're a a skeptic when it comes to drugstore concealers, you need not worry with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by pinimon162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this concealer and consider it an excellent find (and better than high-end concealers I've tried). I used to suffer from acne - this covered spots really well, but I found I could also use it under my eyes and on highlight areas to perk my skin up. After my skin cleared I stopped wearing foundation - but still use this around my nose which tends to get red, and as a highlighter-concealer in areas. It looks natural and blends out effortlessly and works well even used alone.

I have the fairest skin you can imagine - not just pale, but almost transparent. Before I tried this I had sampled a multitude of concealers ranging from Maybelline to Estee Lauder - never found a good colour match until this. I use the fairest shade and although it appears in the packaging to be much darker than my skin tone, when on my skin it blends perfectly and it not orange - yay! For someone as pale as me, this is a big deal when dealing with concealers!

Price is reasonable and it lasted me the better part of a year using it nearly everyday. Plus it has a really good spf factor for concealer imo.

Honestly - I just finished this and did not repurchase. This is for the sole reason that as a student I have to economise where possible, and I had heard RAVES about the Collection 2000 concealer. Seeing as that is a good fiver cheaper, I picked it up and am going to see how it compares. But considering that is a liquid formulation, whilst this is a solid stick, I doubt it will last me anywhere near as long, so this will probably end up being cheaper in the long run. Unless the Collection 2000 blows me away, I will most definitely come back to my trusty Revlon!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by RThorn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer has great coverage and blends out quickly. Shade Light Medium (003) works for my fair skin. I was surprised as I'm usually the lightest or second-lightest shades in most lines, so I'd say there are definitely options for PPP in this concealer. It is the concealer I reach for if I'm in a rush and need to cover a blemish quickly as I can just swipe it on and blend it out quickly and go. That may be a function of how well it matches my skin tone, but it is nearly invisible, so it's pretty foolproof. However, it's too heavy to use as an under-eye concealer, for me at least.