July 22, 2014 | 2119 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by RThorn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer has great coverage and blends out quickly. Shade Light Medium (003) works for my fair skin. I was surprised as I'm usually the lightest or second-lightest shades in most lines, so I'd say there are definitely options for PPP in this concealer. It is the concealer I reach for if I'm in a rush and need to cover a blemish quickly as I can just swipe it on and blend it out quickly and go. That may be a function of how well it matches my skin tone, but it is nearly invisible, so it's pretty foolproof. However, it's too heavy to use as an under-eye concealer, for me at least.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased 001 Fair and it's a good match for my complexion and has a slight peachy-pink undertone, for reference I wear MAC NC15 or Matchmaster shade 1 and Revlon Photoready in Vanilla. I do like that this product contains SPF and the formula is creamy and blendable, but the pigmentation and wear do not meet my needs. The coverage is around sheer to light and not buildable without looking obviously thick and cakey. In terms of wear I found this concealer migrates, melts, and settles into fine lines and creases despite using setting powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would never EVER buy this concealer again!!! it settles in my under eye area and itches in the healing acne!! Before using this product I never ever knew what settling under eye is!!! It is so bad.. But I guess it would work for dry skinned women

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

It is summer now and my skin tone is more of a NC25. I got the color in light but I think I should have gotten light medium. The light color definitely highlights my under eyes. With that said, let's move onto the review. The concealer is pretty nice because it is in a stick form. It is a medium to full coverage. It is buildable but it can definitely get cakey if applied too much. Unfortunately, there are some shimmers in the concealer it self. So it is a bit sparkly. If it is just used under the eyes, then it is a perfect highlight. It hasn't creased on me yet. It actually looks nice under my eyes. Definitely need just one or two swipes and anymore, it gets super cakey and looks like you are wearing makeup. As of now, I think I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by WalkingEmphasis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was flip-flopping on whether or not to rate this 3 or 4 lippies. I got this concealer mainly to hide redness on certain areas of my face and to conceal marks from blemishes that pop up once in a while. I would never add regular concealer under my eyes, so if that's what you want to know about for this concealer, this review won't help you.

That said, for redness: I think this concealer works really well if you're sim. y looking to even out your skintone. It covers my red areas excellently (mostly around my nose and smile line area). My skin is combination and can get very oily in my nose area, but even so, the product manages to stay That'sin place for a good while. The product is creamy and blends well for me, but I do use Murad for oil control, as a kind of moisturizer/primer before I apply. As long as my skin isn't too dry, the product looks and feels great. That said, on days I have dry spots, I don't appreciate the product as much, because it highlights the dry flakes.

For blemishes: I'd say it gives medium coverage. You can build it up, definitely, but the more you do so the less natural it looks. This doesn't necessarily matter, depending on what order you prefer to do your makeup. I really like using this concealer on the days I use my BB cream, as it looks even more natural in combination with it.

In terms of color options, I would only give this 2 lippies. There simply aren't enough options for the rainbow of skin colors out there and I think that's really unfortunate. I have olive skin, so I have naturally yellow undertones (when it's winter) and golden undertones during spring/summer. Light Medium, even for my undertones, would still be way too orangey for me in the winter months. In the summer months, however, 003 works well for my coloring.

The reason I was flip-flopping between 3 and 4 lippies: The sparkle. I had purchased this before I read any of the reviews here and I thought the people mentioning the sparkle were on crack, because I hadn't noticed it any of the times I applied this - both in and out of natural lighting. That said, after reading reviews, I went to look at mine to inspect for sparkles. Sure enough, it was there... which I really dislike. It makes no sense to me to add it to concealer. *However*, I stuck with 4 lippies because I honestly don't think I ever would have noticed on my own. I also wear E.L.F.s High Definition powder as my last step, and maybe that's why I never noticed any sparkle.

All in all, I would purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Gflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this concealer, especially for the price. It gives good coverage and lasts a good while. It's neither too dry or greasy and easy to apply. It's the one I'm sticking with until I find one better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by xxicah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does its job well. The price is okay so I wasn't too disappointed about the performance. It covers redness but you can still see my bumps. I guess a pro/con would be its creaminess. It glides smoothly on my face and blends. But my skin is oily and after 2 hours there's just a patch of grease on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love this product and almost everything about it the price packaging, lasting power however the range of shades is not many. None of the shades match my skin perfectly however I still use it since its so creamy and easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I love this product! It is so great and easy! It lasts all day and you just dab it on the zit or dark spot and rub it in a little and you are done. There is no need to get out the brushes. Only a small amount is needed and it matched my skin tone perfectly. I would buy this again and again. So easy and so great for those lazy days.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by chaumein

I don't have a very good history with concealers, but this one is the first to work for me. Having said that, I did run into similar problems other reviewers had with it. In the winter time, it caked. A lot. I found my fix by putting petroleum jelly (lotion wasn't enough) on problem areas first before applying the concealer. When I don't have winter skin, it goes on very smoothly and is a great match for my warm, fair-medium skin (I use Light Medium 003). I agree with other reviewers that it is definitely yellow-toned.