Almay Get Up and Grow

3.5

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba ((Beeswax) Cire D'Abeille), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba ((Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax) Cire de Carnauba), Trisiloxane, Triethanolamine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth-200 Linoleate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Nylon-6, Simethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Black 2 (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It has a nice wand that seperates my lashes, and the product lasts all day. It is a bit dry on the lashes but it lasts all day. The color blackest black was not that black and I found after I used it for a bit the product dried up and got clumpy. I wish that is wasn't so dry otherwise it would be a really fantastic mascara

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love the brush on this, and love the fact that the tube clicks shut, but that is about it! This mascara smudges under my eyes and I have NEVER had this issue with any mascara. EVER! It's not very volumizing, lengthening, or black. Barely makes a dent in my lashes. I bought this based off emilynoel89's recs on YT, but this is a fail. It's a natural looking mascara that smudges. SO NOT WHAT I LOOK FOR! Goodbye jerk *throws in trash*

Raccoon eyes. That's really all I can say. It smudged within ONE HOUR of application. It did give a wonderful look of length and volume, and it's one of the VERY few non-waterproof mascaras that hold a curl. I simply cannot tolerate how badly it smudged, so I had to return it :(

I wouldn't buy this again, only because it smudges, flakes and rubs off under my eyes. I left two smeary marks on my massage therapist's face sheet thing that she drapes over the face donut on her table. I felt mortified! I always opt for the non waterproof mascaras as the waterproof are just too irritating to wash off (literally, my eyes can't take that much grief).

Having said that, I loved how black this was, really liked the shape of the brush and the ease of removal (heh). It didn't burn my eyes like some mascaras have, but I just find this too messy when I wear it. I have yet to find my HG mascara as they all either have been ok, or terrible at all the price points I've tried. I'll use this up, but won't rebuy. Luckily I get mascara every 2 months or so.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

I really like this mascara. It doesn't smudge (i don't have oily lids) or flake on me. Used this on bottom lashes (& i usually dont like to put mascara on them) & didnt budge. Good volume & length :) Nice, soft, fluttery looking lashes... & if the growing lashes part works, that's really just a bonus to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG, This is by far the best mascara I've used. I tried bare minerals, loreal, maybeline...ect. It made them FOOLER, Longer curled and BLACK. The only part thats bad is probably to take it off even tho its not water proof you have to be gentle but make sure you get it all off. I think most that complained about the smudge its because they maybe put it too close their skin. I put it on the ends first them work my way to the roots and spin the brush as I do it. Had alot of compliments on it,

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I so wanted to give this 5 stars! I recently got this mascara and I saw reviews on here saying that it smudges but almost all mascara reviews will say that. I've never has a mascara smudge on me before so I thought it wouldn't happen to me.....but it does. Only after having this on less than a few hours I've got black smudges under my eyes. It looks terrible. On the other hand the formula is nice and dry which is perfect for my lashes and the brush is great. I have to build up this mascara but its so worth it because it makes me look like I have 10x more lashes! I just wish it wouldn't smudge! I'll use up my tube but I won't be repurchasing for obvious reasons.

Nice brush, looks good at first. After a few hours I notice "racoon eyes" from where this product has smeared/feathered under my eyes. Terrible staying power, will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have really short lashes, so when I tried this I was slightly disappointed. It made them darker and more defined than most mascara's, but not much else. I kept using it though because I prefer a subtle look. It dries out quickly. I have fallen into a routine where I curl my lashes, apply this for definition, curl again, wait, and then apply Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara which has a large applicator with lengthens and thickens the ends of my lashes, making a great look! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I heard about this mascara from one of my fave youtube beauty guru's EmilyNoel. I hate to say it but I don't care for it.
It looks and applies nicely BUT, it stays tacky for too long and doesn't allow for me to recurl and apply more mascara, which is what I have always done. My eyelashes stuck to my eyelash curler which is not good! If I wait for a pretty long time, eventually they will dry but that isn't what I want so I will not likely repurchase.

Popular Mascaras