Rimmel Clean Finish

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

recently i purchased rimmels clean finish look 100 % poreless foundation. i have large pores on certain areas of my face and wanted minimize the look of them without a pore filler. i wore this foundation twice and i have to say that i wasnt impressed. first, the color selection was very limited. i got the darkest color (420 warm sand) and it was still a bit light. it claims to give a 100% poreless finish while looking natural. when u first apply it, u have to work with it fast as it dries pretty quickly. the consistency is very thick which is ok for me. i personally do not like liquidy foundations. as far as coverage goes, it is medium. it is buildable so u will need to put on at least 2 layers to get full coverage. as far as poreless....no. it was ok when i first put it on but after about 20 minutes, it sunk into my pores and made them stand out even more. it also gave me a sort of cakey look on my large pore areas. when an item claims to minimize my pores, i expect a flawless look not cakey overall, this product did not do as it says it would do. i would not recommend this for people trying to hide minimize their pores and for those who want full coverage.

This formula is thick, almost like a creme foundation. People complain about the spatula applicator, but I like it! I finished with powder, simply because I like a dry, matte look, but it's certainly not necessary. Because I use powder, I haven't had a problem with oxidizing, so I can't really comment. Unfortunately for me, it was a little too thick for my skin and my pores were clogged by this foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Personally, I didn't like it. It comes with a spatula applicator that is so unsanitary if you put it on your face. It also turned my face orange, and I've got snow pale skin that it makes me look like an ompa-loopa. Not a good look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very oily and acne prone skin::
I'm really enjoying this foundation even though I must blott often. I find that the finish is quite nice, indeed. I mostly just blott excess oils with a tissue. I hate the look of powder over foundation on my skin (>_<)but I will sometimes use the lightest dusting of baby powder over my T zone. I haven't found a magical method for keeping the oiliness at bay, except I try to remember to apply MOM underneath. However, I can't really tell if it makes a difference every time.

I don't find that this foundation oxidizes through the day. However it darkens pretty strong as it dries. (Takes about 10 minutes.) So color matching was tricky for me. But its so cheap I don't mind if I need to pick up another bottle and mix the colors.

As I say, I'm acneic and also have a rough texture to my skin sometimes, and my favorite way to apply this foundation is with the Ecotools duo fiber kabuki, or with the #55 Sephora foundation brush (really soft and fluffy). I feel the foundation is thick enough that it lays quite nicely over my bumpy imperfections and large pores better than if I were to use a buffing brush.
Hope this helps.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
Very cheap price for a drugstore foundation
spatula

Cons:
unusual texture (like a thick gell)
smelly
not many shades available
VERY dewy finish, almost looks like latex skin; unatural-looking
oxidizes

I bought this foundation because it was on clearance for $2; just to try it out. I do not recommend it, at all. I have acne prone skin and this foundation was very difficult was wash off completely, i thought i did, unfortunately it still managed to break me out. It looked decent when i first applied it, after a few hours it looked horrible.

This is my HG foundation! I used to use the Stay Matte, until they discontinued it so I tried this one, and I love it even better! It is a light to medium coverage in my eyes. No cakeyness at all which is awesome! It looks natural, and the color matches me perfectly! I believe mine is in True Ivory. And this is so cheap. I got mine at Wal Mart for 3 dollars and some change. You can't beat it! The finish is not completely matte which I love as well. I definately recommend this! I am not a big fan of the weird spatula thing, I wish they would redesign the bottle with a pump. But I can look past the stupid packaging. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I saw this yesterday at Wal-Mart & had just ran out of my old foundation, it was I think called "For Colored Girls" something like that. Anyway, I saw this & bought the Warm Carmel because it was about 5 dollars, matched my skin & looked pretty good & everything. I tried this on earlier today & I cant describe how wonderful this has worked for me! It is like weightless on my skin & covers up most of my small cuts. The only problem I guess is how quickly it dries but that isn't bad if your in a rush, only if your taking your time. Basically If you want a good foundation this is the one to get. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Not really bad by any means, just not that great. I have it in the lightest shade, and I found that it oxidized on my face not too long after I applied it. It applies kind of thick as well. I thought the spatula was a cute idea, and pretty necessary because this stuff is thick. Not all that liquidy at all. I did like the finish it gave, almost like my regular foundation CoverGirl's Natureluxe. I won't repurchase, though. It may be cheap, but it's not my favorite.

I got this on clearance at Walgreens for around $2.50. I bought this because I needed a new foundation for the winter.
I applied it with a foundation brush and it was not going on very well. It did not blend into my skin until I went back with a wet sponge and blended it in. The finish is VERY DEWY. I have dry skin and it looked like my skin was wet- so I set it with some powder, added bronzer for contouring and I was fine.
The coverage is light to medium, I wouldn't recommend building this foundation as it is a very dewy finish.
You could go over this foundation with a powder and get more coverage.

I got this when I was tan so the colour now is awful. No longer my colour now that summer is gone, boo. It applied quite natural and light but you have to work quickly with it, otherwise you end up with a beautiful streaky/blotchy finish. It oxidizes to quite an orange colour (every colour I tried in the store did this). The bottle is actually the only part of this product that I love. In the cap is a spatula which makes mixing your foundation easy and makes it even easier to get the right amount out. I wish all non pump bottles were like this! Everything mentioned before was not a deal breaker and can be balanced out with a little bit of effort. BUT. THE SMELL. The smell is the deal breaker. It smells awful, like someone legitimately threw up in your foundation. At first I thought it was the soap I used to wash my brushes, I realized it was the foundation when I used makeup sponges and the horrible smell was still there. I had to clean all my foundation brushes multiple times before the smell came out YUCK. I wish I could return this!