October 31, 2014 | 875 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a lighter setting powder, since I tend to sweat a little through the day. My skin is dry, but becomes combination in the summer. I use this over my liquid foundation and to set my undereye concealer. The shade I purchased was 320, Honey Beige. I find using a lighter powder on top of liquid foundation gives your face a brightness, makes you look almost highlighted. It's been good to me thus far, only been a few days, so I'll edit in a few weeks to see its progress. So far so good, but nothing to write home about. It's an ordinary powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

I have the #135 and it matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. It's light and doesn't feel cakey. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by rebsays

This matches my skin tone well, and is a nice, light powder to top up my foundation and complete a look.
When applied with a powder brush or kabuki brush, this does not feel caky at all and has a light coverage and feels like you're not wearing any makeup. When applied with the puff provided, the coverage is heavier but runs the risk of looking caked on.
Also, has glitter in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I'm very fair (NC15-20) and I use the 115 Ivory shade. Covers very nicely and makes my pores look vanished :) doesn't last the longest but a it's a sure fine powder for the cost :) would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by allanasmyth

This powder is actually amazing. I use it as a foundation (applied with a real techniques buffing brush) and it makes my akin look air brushed and completely natural as if im not wearing an make up at all its crazy. My skin is horrible with acne, scars and just over all red anf blotchy with rosacea but this never broke me out and visably reduced all of my skin complications. Im in the color 120-220. Im actually mind bloqn like its perfect, it blurs mt acne scars and makes my skin look natural and bare faced no matter how much produt i pack on. Completely worth every cent. The only flaw is the flippy packaging hole underneath where the gross powder puff is stored because it flaps open all the time and its quite annoying. Other than that i will never stop using this.... ever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in color 11o porcelain. It is a perfect match for my porcelain skin with pink undertones. I find that this looks best when applied with a kabuki brush. I use this over Clinique CC spf 30 or Maybellline dream mousse foundation.I have used Make Up For Ever Pro Finish powder in pink porcelain/110 and it feels and looks the same as this much cheaper Maybelline Fit Me powder. Does give a hint of a sheen to skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by karebeaarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this for 9.99 at my local drugstore, so pretty cheap. Packaging is not bad, though I dropped it once and the plastic part broke on me. Otherwise, this product made me an oily mess. It did give me a nice bronzed glow which I liked, but after 2 hours, my face was unbelievably oily. Nonetheless, it had medium coverage and covered my brushes and pimples quite well. But, it just made my face way too oily. This product will probably work better on someone with dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by LittleNettle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to Tesco to buy the dream matte powder which has been my favorite since I can remember but it was out of stock so I started to look for something else.

I can be quite fussy about my powders as I have very pale skin which often comes with unwelcome redness and freckles. I decided to go for something that wasn't too cheep and stick to main brands, after looking I picked up the Fit Me pressed powder.

As the box it is in is black the powder inside, in contrast looked very pale, however it wasn't. I used the Classic Ivory shade wich was a whole shade (mabey two shades) too dark for my skin! Not to mention the fact it has an awful YELLOW hint to it! I looked like a Simpson!

I also found the coverage of this product was pretty bad its very transparent despite the heavy amount of color.

After wearing this all day it began to feel very thick and caked on, I couldn't wait to get in the bath and wash it off. So disappointed with this product, its definitely not for those with pale skin like myself. I would also avoid this product if you have oily skin, although my skin is not oily I was left with nasty shiny patches!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Tasha1025

I know that you're meant to wear foundation under this, but I've never been able to get on with foundation, so tried it on its own. It's great, it evens my complexion and brightens my eye area. I have nude beige 125, which is only slightly darker than my skin tone, but it blends really well. I would definitely recommend this, and try it without foundation for a lighter feel!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite powder. Every once in a while it makes my face look a bit cakey but I think it's just the liquid foundation I use under it. I hae the color 180 buff beige. I have really oily skin so I usually have to touch it up about half way through my school day but other than that it works great. I would def repurchase