October 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

After seeing this on you tube as a great concealer, I gave in and bought the color Light, which is too light for me but that's not the problem.
The problem is that this concealer creeps into every line under my eyes after a short amount of time, If I set it with powder same thing. It is also drying a no no for the eye area.
Fit me is light coverage wise so it won't cover blemishes well either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Yumyumbagels

I have heard SO much about this concealer, so I just had to try it. Let me tell you, I love it! It's very soft on my face and makes me look like I have perfect skin. It also lasted all day. The price is reasonable, the packaging is simple and easy to handle. Not really anything bad to say about this product. 5/5 stars :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by madison810

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE the actually product and the applicator. I have dry patches once in a while and this doesn't cling on to them. It's a very light to medium coverage at first, but it is very buildable. On my most troubled spots I can get medium to full coverage. This is also great as a undereye concealer. It does crease if you use a lot of the product and you don't set it with powder, but for me I only use a dot of this under my eyes and I don't set it since if doesn't crease. My only complaint is the packaging. Every single tube I've bought (3 so far but defiantly getting more) product leaks out because there is buildup around the cap. Some product is wasted, but that's not a big deal since it's only 4-6 dollars. Over this is my HOLY GRAIL concelaer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by boobookeys

This is a lovely product overall! I don't have dark circles so I cannot say how well it performs under the eyes, so this review is purely for acne, isolated blemishes and acne scars.

This concealer blends like a dream and has amazing coverage (I would say medium-full). I bought two shades of this - Sand, which matched my skin tone, and Cafe, which is much much darker and works beautifully as a liquid contour. I bought the concealer after watching MissJessicaHarlow on Youtube who used it as a foundation for her acne. I did the exact same thing and WOW - all my acne and acne scars were covered and the texture of my skin looked amazingly flawless. The blendability also makes spot concealing so easy as long as you don't keep tapping on the same spot - tap AROUND the blemish to blend! I was seriously amazed and this concealer would definitely, definitely be HG if not for what I discovered after application.

First and foremost, it breaks me out. *cries* Secondly, it never really sets. Even with powder over the top, it WILL move. This is a huge con especially on my combo/oily skin and the humid climate I live in. As a foundation, it turns too dewy very quickly and feels heavy on the skin once I'm out in the humid weather for some time. As a spot concealer, it rubs off way too easily and leaves my blemishes exposed. Wear time is thus a big :(

I will still consider repurchasing this despite everything above. The blendability and high coverage of this concealer deserve two thumbs up from me, and I really enjoy using the darker shades to contour or mix with other foundations to get my correct shade. I'm curious to see if this is a dupe of the NARS Creamy Concealer cause if it is, I might check the NARS out since this one breaks me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer is decent, but can become cakey if you slather it on too much. A little goes a long way in this case since it is pretty creamy. I really like to use this under my eyes and covers the dark circles well. It is not watery like the highlighter/concealer pens. This really does cover up red spots and some small acne, but it made them worse. Not only worse, but more started showing up in the places I use it. I only use this now underneath my eyes as it does a great job there, but definitely not to cover acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite concealer. My skin is super strange - it doesn't matter what foundation I wear, it'll eventually oxidize. (And then when I don't wear foundation at all, my skin will eventually get darker as the day goes by.) So it's been extremely hard to find a concealer as I have yet to find one that can handle my skin tone/skin type.

I tried this because it was on sale a month ago and I LOVE it. It works so well. The color selection is good (I have 20 Sand) and the coverage is definitely buildable. It's great for spot correcting. I think I'm going to go out and buy one in a shade darker for under-eye.

I totally recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore concealer, it is extremely creamy with a thinner consistency so it isn't full coverage (its more medium coverage.) I wouldn't recommend using this under the eyes because it creases and it can sometimes make you look shiny if you don't set it with a powder.
Its great to use on spots and scaring because it is quite moisturizing and doesn't make you look flakey. In terms of how to apply it, the best way is to dot it directly to the area and pat it out with your ring finger for a softer look, (I tried using this with the tip of my beauty blender and it looked really cakey and discolored. Overall its a great product and I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by bmacieje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A good concealer. I have combination skin. Oily in the T-zone (by a small amount) and a good balance on my cheeks. Dry on the forehead and chin. Anyways, this product does the job.

Pros:
- Easy to blend with fingertip
- Gives slight medium coverage (without foundation or primer)
- Stays on for a good portion of the day (around 7-8 hours)
- Oxidizes to match skin tone under the eyes
- Blends in so well on the dark circles.
- Concealers under the eyes does not rub off easily
- Affordable

Cons:
- If applied on the nose, the product will rub off
- If you have a dry nose, flakes will appear (if you only applied concealer)
- For the first 15 to 25 minutes the product appears shiney (especially under the eyes)
- Doesn't give full coverage
- Does rub off slightly after a few hours around the forehead, chin, and nose.

The shade I bought was 110, enough to brighten my eyes and cover my dark circles. However, applying this on a red spot or pimple anywhere else on my face the shade appears slightly darker to my porcelain skin even if blended well. I wore only the concealer on my face as I went out to run some errands, and it has done a fairly good job when I came home 4 hours later. A small touch up along the forehead to cover up some faded red spots was needed though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My Skin Type: Combination (oily in t-zone, only the occasional break-out)

My Shade in this Product: 15 Fair - too pink-toned than I would prefer, even for my cool tone skin. Also, it oxyidizes.

Packaging: Sleek appearance, but the applicator is not ideal because it can transfer bacteria from one's face to the product. Also, like most concealers, there is not much product in the tube (only .23 oz).

Price: $7 - a little much for the amount of product at the drugstore

Coverage/ Pigmentation: Medium - This is not a full coverage concealer, but I would not say it is light. I do not have bad undereye circles, just some blue tones when I do not get enough sleep and the occasional break out. It covers fine.

Blendibility: It blends well with one's fingers or a brush.

Longevity: Here is the problem. This product does not last for more than a couple hours. I am not too oily and this product just disappears and I always set it with a great powder. It also settles into creases very quickly.

Other Cons: It never quite sets. Sure, it is nice that it does not dry out my skin, especially under the eyes, but it always seems a little tacky. This product also clogs my pores horribly. I usually do not have acne, but after using this concealer I broke out and got blackheads.

Conclusion: No, thank you, ma'am. I truly do not understand the hype. It feels too greasy, does not last, is expensive for the amount of product, is not the right color, and causes breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by annap888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this as an under eye drugstore concealer. It's extremely creamy and very easy to blend out.

The only issue I have is that it creases on me during the day which is why it loses a lippie. Also make sure your under eye area is moisturized - if not, the concealer will look flakey!

Overall: amazing for the price if you can handle the creasing