Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers, it's very blendable, creamy and pigmented. I don't really use it for my undereyes, but for my face: spots, hiper pigmentation, etc and it does a really good job covering. I like to set it with some powder on top to lock it in for the day, since i have oily skin.
I think is a great drugstore concealer considering price and quality. I don't really have much else to say, as it works very well for what i like to use it, and i have repurchased it and would buy it again many times.

Ive bought and used it a couple times but this past Sunday it has really been put to the test as I was out the whole day (about 14 hours and 4hours sleep, and sunny day with a lot of walking around --about 10 miles). formula is really creamy a little bit hard to blend upon application bug after being warmed a bit by fingers, it gets easier. I bought fair shade. as I was saying, I used this as a "flawless in a flash makeup routines" and it really made me look as if I had been well rested and it didn't cake or crease while out in the sun all day (I always use spf) I had been at the bluegrass music festival in SF so u can imagine the weather and environment. but yea this lasted the whole day until I got back home around 9:30pm. after the performance I saw with this concealer, I will definitely go buy more :) :) :)

Good concealer that comes in a variety of shades but the issue i have is that it creases pretty badly :/ there are betters out there

In love with this concealer amazing price great coverage blends very easily on my skin definitely amazing for the price

I bought it because I watched many reviews in Youtube so I decided to give it a go.

I liked at first. I think it is very bright and the color was perfect. However, after a while wearing it, it creases a lot, accentuating all of my wrinkles.

I would not buy it again and I will not trust very much on Youtube reviews.

I liked it at first, the color is nice but it creases, it doesn't really cover dark circles and it doesn't last!

Product seems to oxidize in bottle. When I first bought it I loved it now it's too orange to use for my face

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This concealer brightens nicely, goes on beautifully, and blends easily. The problem is it creases. I dont have naturally creasy undereye, but this definitely creases, even with a setting powder. I would repurchase it to use on blemishes, but not again for undereye.

Pros:
+ Not cakey
+ Easy to blend
+ Cover dark circles, blemishes & enlarged pores well
+ Cheap
+ Can be used as foundation

Cons:
+ Not really long-lasting on my super oily T-zone

It probably doesn't help that I switched to using this after my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ran out; I had bought it before and put it aside but remembered it was supposed to be a dupe for the Nars concealer so thought I would move on to this. For me it wasn't a dupe. I am the fairest colour in basically everthing (NW15-20) and Vanilla in the Nars. The lightest colour of this was a good match for me but the consistency was just too thin. It was nowhere near as pigmented as the Nars for which a little goes a long way. I suppose that means it would be less likely to crack or show fine lines (the Nars does on me unless I use a primer) but I had to put so much on to cover my bluey grey circles it kind of avoided the point.

I am now onto Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer which I much prefer. HG at the moment though is the Clarins one in a tube - that is better than the Nars concealer and if you can afford it, for the amount you get, I would not hesitate to recommend.