July 30, 2014 | 2045 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by dladymuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since I had the Fit Me foundation stick by Maybelline, thought I'd get a concealer to match. I had 120 (Classic Ivory) in the foundation stick so I tried the 20 "Sand" in the concealer. Reason because there were only two shades for light skin, so I thought #2 was the one for me. It's too dark for my skin tone unfortunately. The coverage is so-so. The wand is nice with a sponge tip applicator, but the blendability wasn't too great. It kind of dried bit too quickly. I find my L'Oreal True match cream concealer works better. Better for my skin tone and blends more nicely on my skin for better coverage. I will not be buying the fit me concealer again. Both my Fit Me foundation stick and concealer are going into the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by suzbcskin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my purse (in case I don't have time in the am to do makeup) for use at work. Didn't expect it to be that good. Surprised with the coverage and ease of application. Light shade is just right, blends well. Highlights for my eye and doesn't look fake.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in the hopes that it would be my HG under eye concealer. Sadly, it didn't live up to those expectations.

The consistency is quite thick and creamy. The product is definitely full coverage and very well pigmented. No complaints there. But even when applied with the lightest of touches and properly set, it still creased under my eyes. And I'm not new to under eye concealers, but this one was a particularly bad creasy offender.

This product does cover spots and discoloration well because it is very well pigmented. And because I bought it in a shade that is now a touch too light, I find it works great as a natural highlight on my cheekbones and maybe a touch on the bridge of the nose if I'm feeling sassy.

The color selection on this product is really good from a drugstore brand. I have to applaud them for that.

I wouldn't say don't buy this product, obviously others have had success with it. And it certainly does have a place in my routine. But I'm not using it in the way I had hoped, and that's a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the MUA reviews and I'm glad I did. I only do the full-face contouring for special occasions and couldn't justify spending NARS dollars on their highly recommended concealer, but I feel this is the next best thing and absolutely well worth the drug store price.

Use Notes: I have fairly normal skin so I rarely need concealer for spots. I do occasionally use concealer for under eye circles. I infrequently contour, and when I do it's not Kardashian-style, it's like half that, if you know what I mean. If I don't sound excited about the product it's just because this type of makeup isn't a stranded-on-a-desert-island necessity for me. However, if you're in to this sort of thing it's an excellent low cost alternative and my five lippie rating is reflective of that.

I purchased a color a couple of shades lighter than my skin tone and slightly yellow-tinged. I dot it where it's needed and then pat it in place with a flat foundation brush or a flat concealer brush depending on the area.

This stuff wears well for a night out. I don't wear it during warm weather, opting for a more natural sun -bronzed look instead, so I can't comment on oil/sweat proof-ness. For the money you can't go wrong, so it's worth a try if you're on the fence. If I knew anyone that needed a concealer recommendation, I'd definitely tell them to get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybelline offers some amazing concealers and this product is no exception. I've been consistently using this concealer for a while now and I have about 1/3 left. It has a creamy consistency and it's also very easy to blend out. I love it for concealing my undereye dark circles and I think it does a wonderful job! It not only conceals but it also brightens my undereye area so that's a plus. Also, it's very hard to find a shade that matches me but Sand (20) fits me almost perfectly. I guess my only complaint is that there are only six shades available but that is pretty typical for drugstore concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by samanthaweldon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

After endlessly searching and reading reviews I had to buy this. For 7$ at my local drugstore I couldn't help but try it and LOVE IT. I have tried so many concealers, high end brands from NARS, MAC, & Tarte and I can honestly say this beats them all. I barely get enough sleep and you can really tell under my eyes. My undereye circles will range from a deep blue to a inflamed red. N o t h i n g has the coverage to conceal them. I have even tried coloured concealers.
I bought this in the colour "light." Not only does it highlight my under eyes but I swear it does the best job at covering my heavy bags. The texture is amazing, it's very light and easy to blend and so far, it hasn't creased in my wrinkles.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a few years ago and threw it away because it had no coverage at all. I don't have bad undereye circles so I don't use concealer for that but I have really bad skin with lots of pimples and I guess it was my own stupidity to try a concealer like this to try and cover them up but still, shouldn't something that's advertised as a concealer be able to, I dunno, conceal?

Even a little?

Oh well, glad it worked for other people :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of the five star reviews here. I noticed that my concealers were all settling in the lines or looked chalky. That includes liquid ones in a tube, cream in a pot, and stick concealers. Well, this one is amazing. I ended up using it over every blemish and line and it gave beautiful coverage. It's not at all chalky or too thin. It blends beautifully, kind of a smooth silky liquid like a foundation but without the streaks. It minimizes my lines and age spots and made me look well rested and much younger.

As one reviewer said, the 015 is lighter than the 010, so I got 015 and it is a perfect match for my fair skin. The 010 actually looks dark in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was lucky enough to find this for $3 at a street fair at one of those cosmetics stands. Use it everyday for work and whenever I don't want to waste my Mac Prolongwear. I use shade 10 Light. Perfect color and consistency for me. I apply small dabs with a brush, on top of eye cream, then blend w a fluffy brush and lightly powder. Lasts all day. Packaging is fine. Product remains contained, does not separate, or squish out the top even though I store lying flat. My only reason to try other concealers is bc of my cosmetics ADD. This was one great find.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent concealer, but be careful choosing a shade. The "lightest" color 10 Light is actually significantly darker than the next shade down, 15 Fair. I bought 10 Light by accident and it is WAY too orange for me. 15 Fair is a more neutral color and also like I said lighter.

Actually this is a problem with the whole Fit Me line. I use the pressed powder (which I really like and do recommend), and again the lightest shade 110 Ivory is actually darker than the next shade down 115 Porcelain. Weird thing is the colors don't match with the concealers very well, I use 110 in the powder but 15 in the concealer. I haven't used the foundation but just from looking at them in the store I can tell you the foundations definitely run pink. So you've got nuetral powders, orangey concealers, and pinkish foundations(at least in the lighter shades). Kind of a mess really. Individually though, the products are pretty good, you just have to match shades yourself.