April 20, 2014 | 926 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently finished up this entire concealer, and was very happy with it. For my NC30-35 skin, I used this in shade 025 (Medium Beige, I think?) When I was lighter, I mixed it with an even lighter concealer for my undereyes, and used it on my blemishes, while in the summer, I could use this on its own for just my undereyes. I absolutely loved the formula of this blush- it was creamy, light, and moisturizing. It gave me about medium coverage, which is fine because my circles are not horribly dark. It didn't quite last all day (probably about 5-6 hours on my oily skin), which is the reason I took off a lipstick, but it was so natural looking that I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I love this as a daily consealer it's so perfect and great for all skin types! It cover so well but keep in mind if you have a lot of darkness around your eyes or a really red pimple it MIGHT not cover it all but it probably will it just kinda depends on how intense it is! For an everyday consealer it's amazing and it also doubles up as a foundation and I actually think it could be better as a foundation!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In the quest to find my holy grail concealer -- I may have come pretty darn close with this one. I don't need a ton of coverage and this in 15 Fair seems to "fit me" perfectly. It has pink undertones, which is great because it brightens the eye area. I just dot this under my eyes and nose area and blend in by tapping with my ring fingers. I've also used this just over moisturizer and blended in certain areas for a light, on-the-go look. It worked great! I really like this concealer and use it every day. I don't put it on my blemishes because of the pinky tone -- so that's why it's not 100% HG -- but it's my favorite for now.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for a year now, and I really like it. It does a great job covering my under-eye circles and my acne scars.

After application, this product gives a smooth finish on my skin. It stays put all day long and has not broken me out.

I've been using the same bottle for a year now, which I am amazed at how long it has lasted.

The only thing that annoys me is that the undertone of the concealer is not warm enough for my skin. I have to apply my bb cream over the places I use it so it blends well into my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

Let's get this straight -- I LOVE this concealer! Honestly the only reason why I bought it was because it matched my foundation, but I'm so glad I did. It lasts the duration of my foundation perfectly, so I can always buy them together which is a plus. The product itself has a really great amount of coverage, doesn't break me out, and doesn't cling to any dry skin I may have. I use it under my eyes and on any blemishes and redness I have and, when set with a powder, it lasts nearly all day without any discoloration peaking through. It's pretty inexpensive, but it's almost as if not more expensive than the brand's foundation which is a bit odd to me but not a deal breaker by any means. It's a great product I'd pay much more money for. The only cons I can think of is the doe foot applicator may pick up any bacteria from your face and taint the rest of the tube, but that can be prevented from switching up the application method. The last issue I have is that on my large pores, there's an obvious area of heavier coverage on my face where I put this stuff but I can blend it out with a brush to make it less obvious. There is no con that makes me not need this product. It'll be in my bag as long as they make it, for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by juelzmain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is really good, just not the best for me. I bought this concealer with the foundation and while the undertone is a bit off (too red for my yellow undertoned skin) this concealer covers my under eye circles great and it stays put for a good 4-6 hours when set with powder. To offset the undertone I just apply a yellow powder to the under eye area after applying this. I have the shade 30. I usually like a lighter concealer to highlight under my eyes and this isn't the color and the next color up would be extremely too light. This concealer has a wand applicator and it's very creamy and easy to blend. It's pretty opaque too, but I just have used better concealer sand this one just didn't woo me like if should have. I don't think I would repurchase just because the undertone is wrong, I have better concealers, and it's not the greatest.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

So bad! I've had by tube for ages because I stopped using it and I'm not even half way through it. I bought it back when I was using the Fit Me liquid foundation. It blended well with the foundation but wherever I put it, an hour later it would be all cracked and dry, and stick out like a sore thumb! Have tried it with other foundations but it always does the same thing. Will never buy this again!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Xoxojiji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wowowowowowow!! This concealer is fabulous~ For someone like me who only needs coverage for under the eyes, this product is just amazing. It doesn't cake up, looks natural, and covers perfectly! At first I was a little eh because the shade looked too dark for me, and didn't cover as well as I wanted. But when I checked up on my make up a few minutes later, it was blended in and covered fully! I'm so impressed with this concealer. Howeverrr, it doesn't really set in without powder, so it can rub off. And, it has a little smell, but doesn't bother me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

On my second tube! Let me tell you, I have ratchet under eye circles! This stuff makes them almost completely disappear! It's fantastic! Super blendable! I bought 15 fair twice now, but its a little yellow for me, and then the 10 shade looks to light for me, but I think I'll try that shade next. I give it a four lippies only because the outside of the tube can get messy from the product on the wand, but nothing a tissue can't fix! Great product! Must try!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Carla3004

This is one of my favourite concealers if all times, which is why I'm so sad that there is no colour in this range that matches my skin tone. I have a pink undertone, so the concealer ends up looking yellow on my skin. The consistency of the product is great and it is extremely easy to apply. It works best applying this with your fingers, but that is just my opinion. The lasting power of the product is great and can be increased when using powder. The coverage is medium to build able, so I still rely on other products to cover any hectic blemishes, although my skin i very clear, so that usually isn't an issue. My only issue with this product, aside from not having my shade, is that the tube in which is so small and the product runs out quite fast. I would definitely recommend this product, you won't regret it.