Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 12/28/2014 2:53:00 PM

I love this concealer! I had heard that the Maybelline Age Rewind was a good product, and I tried it but I also got this one, and I was impressed! I like the texture and how it blends with my skin and foundation. I have it in the lightest shade, and even I have fair skin, it serves as a highlight. I would definitelybuy this over and over again.

on 12/27/2014 9:14:00 AM

got this on sale. great for under the eyes and concealing blemishes. whatever you do dont put it on your t zone if you get oily.your makeup will be doing the slip and slide regardless of whether you have used a primer, setting powder etc

on 12/24/2014 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this concealer yesterday, but I'm already totally impressed. I've never been able to find a concealer that looked natural enough to wear in public. This one blends seamlessly into my face & matches my skin tone perfectly. I got the lightest shade, 10, & when I first got it home & swatched it, I thought it was going to be too dark. I'm so glad I decided to try it on my face first before returning it, because I love it! I can't wait to test out it's lasting power when used with different types of powder and application types.

on 12/23/2014 1:05:00 AM

Great concealer. Covers my under eye circles and doesn't look drying buts sets. I do set it with a light dusting of powder and it looks amazing. It doesn't set into my fine lines and brightens my eye area. Im about an NC 25 and the color light #10 works perfect.

on 12/18/2014 9:30:00 PM

Awful. I don't get the hype with this. It slided right off my face in half an hour, emphasizes acne spots Nd their dryness around them, creases badly, poor shade range... I don't think I can say enough bad things about this concealer. It just didn't work for me.

on 12/16/2014 12:12:00 PM

Love Love Love this concealer!
Doesn't crease ( I do set it with loose powder) however, doesn't cover my dark circles well. Usually pair it with my sonia kashuk concealer and the duo works perfectly.
Currently in NC30 and using the shade in sand.

on 12/12/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer... Its like when you know someones a bad friend, but youre still friends with them anyway. (#30 Cafe is the shade) I'm currently finishing up my second tube after 6 months of non-stop use. There's so many things I dislike about this product, knowing me, I'll probably go out and buy another. This concealer is super creamy and thick, it provides medium to full amount of coverage. It blends out like a dream, almost effortless.. I like to let it sit on the skin, to warm up the product. It doesn set/dry as fast as other concealers I've tried. The staying power without setting it is okay- setting it with the fit me pressed powder makes it last so much longer. Im pretty sure this is darkest concealer in the line. it isn't a dead on match for my skin tone, its 2-3 shades lighter, which is why I use it to highlight. When I want my undereye concealer to last a little bit longer I use this as a base. Using it as a base gives the extra coverage needed and instantly brightens my undereye area. I'm one of those people whos obsessed with their brows. The doe foot applicator comes in handy when highlighting my brow bone and shaping (create an arch) my brows. I then go in with a fluffy brush to blend the product out. ive used tthis every day for the past seven months and I'm just now finishing up the tube. You get a lot products for almost six bucks.

on 12/10/2014 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for contouring and it blends nicely on liquid foundation using a sponge its not dry and heavy nor thin ... And it doesn't show as paste under the eyes or lines... Try testing it before buying and see how it stays on your skin type that's what I did before buying it and worked for me

on 12/9/2014 4:35:00 PM

I have the same problem as a few people here, when bought the concealer seemed light enough to match my skin tone, but after using it for a couple weeks, the tone started to turn out orange. That maybe part of my skin tone just being albino white.

Overall a great product for the price you pay for it.

on 12/8/2014 2:13:00 AM

This concealer is great. I use it for various places on my face including under my eyes and the texture is just right. As with most concealers it's buildable but as I wear tinted moisturiser, I prefer lighter coverage. It works extremely well with both tinted moisturiser and foundation. I will continue to use this as I'm very happy with the performance