Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

I liked it at first, the color is nice but it creases, it doesn't really cover dark circles and it doesn't last!

Product seems to oxidize in bottle. When I first bought it I loved it now it's too orange to use for my face

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This concealer brightens nicely, goes on beautifully, and blends easily. The problem is it creases. I dont have naturally creasy undereye, but this definitely creases, even with a setting powder. I would repurchase it to use on blemishes, but not again for undereye.

Pros:
+ Not cakey
+ Easy to blend
+ Cover dark circles, blemishes & enlarged pores well
+ Cheap
+ Can be used as foundation

Cons:
+ Not really long-lasting on my super oily T-zone

It probably doesn't help that I switched to using this after my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ran out; I had bought it before and put it aside but remembered it was supposed to be a dupe for the Nars concealer so thought I would move on to this. For me it wasn't a dupe. I am the fairest colour in basically everthing (NW15-20) and Vanilla in the Nars. The lightest colour of this was a good match for me but the consistency was just too thin. It was nowhere near as pigmented as the Nars for which a little goes a long way. I suppose that means it would be less likely to crack or show fine lines (the Nars does on me unless I use a primer) but I had to put so much on to cover my bluey grey circles it kind of avoided the point.

I am now onto Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer which I much prefer. HG at the moment though is the Clarins one in a tube - that is better than the Nars concealer and if you can afford it, for the amount you get, I would not hesitate to recommend.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Great coverage concealor at a great price... it works in my opinion better than a lot of high end ones... blends beautifully and stays on.... creamy not dry texture so it doesn't sit in wrinkles, I've repurchased three times. very happy!

For me this product is dissapointing. After many people suggesting me this product i finally went and purchased it (Around 10-15$ aud) and found it to not work for me at all.

Firstly the colour range is not right if you have pale skin at all. I got the lightest shade available (not sure if this is just in australia) in 10 or light and when i applied it found it extremely orange on my face. Immediatly irritated and stung on my under eye area. It also wasnt long until it creased under my eyes and especially in the creases of my eyes.

The smell is practically scentless which is probably the only good thing about it and the texture is thick and creamy which i find almost impossible to blend out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Where has this concealer been all my life?! I don't know why it took me so long to buy this but I am happy I finally did. It's so creamy and bendable, I use this under my eyes. I heard it was a dupe for NARS creamy radiant concealers so that's also a bonus! I do notice I can add layers if I wanted to if the coverage isn't enough. The color range is great and perfect I am a sand beige and its the perfect highlight color under my eyes and makes me look so fresh and awake! Although I would say the pricing for a drugstore concealer is a little much, I have seen this go from 6.99 to 11.99 not sure if It's cause of how popular it is but I guess it's better than 20 like a mac concealer or 30 for a NARS.

i've gone through probably 6 of these concealers and really love them. they have a good color selection and are very affordable. they really brighten under the eyes and help conceal dark circles, also, they blend easily. they last for about 6 hours on me. everyone should tryit out

It's a good concealer if you don't have dry skin but if you do it might crease up around the dry patches and start looking, well, patchy. Just make sure you moisturize and set it with a powder. Price is in the 7$-10$ range, good for beginners as it is hard to mess up with.