Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had to try this and i wanted to like it, i have Even mixed it with este laudeer doubel wear foundation for more covrage and lasting power. But this foubdstion does not work for me. It wears of fast and make me so shiny. I love a lot of drugstore foudations but this is NOT one of them

on 2/27/2015 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Most perfect color for my NC35 neutral tone skin! (It runs a little yellow but definitely way less yellow than Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation) I have to say it gives an amazing dewy finish, but because my skin is oily, this isn't a lasting foundation on me. I give it 4-5 hours wear. By the end of the day it does oxidize slightly.

on 2/26/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new go to foundation. It is the only full coverage foundation that I have tried that look's as natural as a bbcream but hides my deep flaws. I am 31 and since my skin has changed over the last few years it has been really hard for me to find the right foundation for my skin. You do need to start out with a fresh clean face or you will break out 'just like all makeup', I recommend just using an alpha hydroxy cream rather then a face lotion under it as it is a nice moist foundation. It is also a buildable foundation so if you really need a little extra it's easy to do. I personally use it with a little highlighter instead of concealer under my eye's and a cream blush on the apples of my cheeks and it looks natural and blends great. It does not look good with sunscreen under it, it does not blend quite right so I wouldnt recomend using it on a day your going into the full sun. I decided to review this online because I was surprised it didn't have a 5 star from everyone so it really might have a lot to do with someones skin type and what they are applying it over.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

made me break out like crazy and it was shiny after an hr

on 2/24/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

If you are oily... DO NOT BUY THIS! My face got greasy after only 2 1/2 hours of wear. I repurchased the matte and poreless version and it is much better. The price is great, usually under 6.00 and it looks nice in a glass bottle, but I wish there was a pump. If you have dry skin and want a dewy finish, you will probably like this. It feels nice on the skin too.

on 2/22/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've worn this foundation a couple of times for about 8 hours. I love the shade collection because I feel like most foundations at the drugstore don't cater to olive/tan skin. I also love how easy it is to blend. I'm okay with the whole "no pump" thing. My only complaint is that it does make me look like I deep fried my face after 3ish hours. I blot and touch up with powder and go on with my day. Despite all the blotting, the foundation does stay on at the end of the day. My pimples and acne scars are still covered up. I will continue using this foundation despite the touch ups. Would definitely recommend this to someone with normal to dry skin!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Meh. I like the dewy finish but the colors are very pink. So good for cool toned ladies but us warm girls stay away!!! Won't repurchase.

on 2/20/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've bought a couple bottles of this foundation and I'm quite impressed. I'm actually surprised at the amount of negative reviews. It gives my skin a dewy flawless finish without making it look too orange. The coverage is fairly sheer but you can build it up to medium-full without looking too cakey. This has become my HG foundation.

With that said, I have fairly dry skin, and this is definitely an oil based foundation. I would not recommend it to anyone who has very oily skin as it will break you out. I can't wait to try the Matte & Poreless Version.

on 2/17/2015 5:26:00 AM

I have tried this product in 110 and 105, and even though none of them were just right for my complexion, these two are the only drugstore foundations I can actually wear without coming off as orange, yellow or muddy. I strongly believe that this is because of the sheer formula and low coverage, as it allows your own skintone to come through more than other foundations with high coverage. I would say that this product is for anyone who feel that they can go low or medium low coverage. There will be no problem finding a suitable shade as I, who have the WORST complexion when it comes to finding foundations, can wear it. The packaging is fine, the price is good.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have it in shade 220. In other foundations I'm Golden Medium in Bare Minerals, Light-Neutral-Medium in Tarte's full cover, and I think I'm an NC30 in MAC.

It's a light-medium coverage foundation that's great for dry skin. It's moisturizing and doesn't settle into fine lines or emphasize pores. I don't think would be a great foundation if you have a lot of acne or scarring to cover. I have pretty good skin with my primary problems being redness around my nose, visible pores on my nose, a couple acne scars, and dark circles/discoloration around my eyes. This foundation completely blurs all of that, and lightly covers my acne scarring.

Highly recommend and I would definitely repurchase.

EDIT: I saw myself in bright lighting and this foundation looks terrible. It emphasized my dry patches and made my skin flakey throughout the day. Downgraded to 3 stars.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl