October 26, 2014 | 964 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by whorific

I have dry skin and this foundation is a mess. It comes off looking very pore-y and powdery. Also, after an hour of wear it gets oily. The coverage is pretty decent but this foundation is definately not worth it. Look at something like revlon wake me up or l'oreal l'infaillible

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by MsKacey

This is a great product for those just starting out with full coverage foundations. This was my first drugstore brand foundation after making the switch from strictly Clinique or Estée Lauder. my mother always warned me that lower-end brands will break out your skin- needless to say she was wrong and this is still a great foundation at a fraction of the cost. i have used it for years in several shades. Covers and blends well, but sometimes wears off in the normal areas. You might end up a little greasy after a few hours of wear, but i found that was fixed easily with pressed powder and chalked it up to me being a combination oily, anyways. With so many shades it is hard to not find one that 'fits' you. The only reason I strayed after years of wearing this was because it is SPF 15 and i am a frequent tanner. Still have it in my everyday make up bag and use it on occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The thing that made me buy this foundation in the first place is that it MATCHES my skin tone perfectly, and the price was 15 AU$ which is not too high compared to the rest of the brands. However YOU CANNOT APPLY it ALONE, because if you do, especially if you have oily skin, your face is ging to be unbelievably oily and greasy. You can solve this by setting it with a pressed powder.

It blends well, covers well and gives a nice natural looking skin tone.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I would lke to try some other foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Ashram1189

I love that they have a color that matches my skin perfect, my shade is 210, but it does not go with my oil prone skin. During the work day my oils seep through and you can totally see my oils. it's a win lose situation with me. It's so hard to find your perfect shade at the drug store. I just wish they made this for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by skello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Pale people beware - the palest shade (110) oxidizes to an unpleasantly orange cast. Also, avoid if you have oily skin, since this also has a bit of a sheen to it.

Pros:
- price
- lightweight
- blends well

Cons:
- palest shade turns orange
- shiny

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by daisyyyxxo

When I first bought this, I was kinda happy with it. But after a couple of days, my face would get soo oily after 30 minutes of wearing it. Also, the color was off and it made me look so pale. I would recommend this to people with drier skin. I also wish the foundation came with a pump to make it more sanitary

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by koreancracker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is more to the oiler side and for me it is a bit too watery. I also bought the wrong shade which made me look like an oompa loompa!

I recommend this product for people with dryer skin in comparison to those with oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by xpxoxd

Do NOT get if you are oily. This foundation made my skin so greasy and oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have always had trouble finding foundations to match my olive skin tone as it needs to be yellow but with almost a green-ash tone to it as well, so when I saw reviews that Fit Me in 220 Natural Beige is a great shade for medium olive skin I took the plunge and picked this up. I have combination-oily skin and yes I bought this knowing that it was notorious for having a very dewy finish but I was curious about the shade. I found the foundation to have light-medium coverage but it leans more on the medium side, I have post acne marks on my cheeks along with the occasional pimple but I am completely confident with the amount of coverage this gives. I can't wear tinted moisturisers for example as they don't provide enough coverage for me.

Okay so there's good news! The shade is a PERFECT match for me. But unfortunately with that comes some bad news, It doesn't wear that well on my oilier skin. It definitely has a dewy finish which I like for the first few hours but after that it goes from dewy to frying pan status. I think the finish and feel of this foundation would look beautiful on someone with drier skin. Wear time for me depends on how I apply it. With my fingers, it only wears for about 5-6 hours at medium coverage but after that it fades quite a bit. But with a kabuki or paddle foundation brush, I find this lasts 7+ hours looking its best before fading. It doesn't fade off patchy though which is a plus. I always set my foundation with powder and this requires quite a lot for it to feel 'set'.

Overall, not the perfect formula for me but the shade is a dead on match which is upsetting. I prefer more of a satin-matte finish. I find myself reaching for this when I don't need to rely on my foundation to last for the whole day and I also mix this in to alter the shades of my other foundations. I would recommend this for normal-dry skin types or if you're just simply looking for a dewy finish foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by OhAlejandra

I have dry skin and this foundation is great for my skin type. Leaves my skin radiant and dewy and I love it! I mix it with yellow food coloring becuase I have yellow undertones, and this foundation has a pink/beige undertone, so mixing with a tiny drop of yellow food coloring works best for me!