September 30, 2014 | 1039 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by koreancracker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is more to the oiler side and for me it is a bit too watery. I also bought the wrong shade which made me look like an oompa loompa!

I recommend this product for people with dryer skin in comparison to those with oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by xpxoxd

Do NOT get if you are oily. This foundation made my skin so greasy and oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have always had trouble finding foundations to match my olive skin tone as it needs to be yellow but with almost a green-ash tone to it as well, so when I saw reviews that Fit Me in 220 Natural Beige is a great shade for medium olive skin I took the plunge and picked this up. I have combination-oily skin and yes I bought this knowing that it was notorious for having a very dewy finish but I was curious about the shade. I found the foundation to have light-medium coverage but it leans more on the medium side, I have post acne marks on my cheeks along with the occasional pimple but I am completely confident with the amount of coverage this gives. I can't wear tinted moisturisers for example as they don't provide enough coverage for me.

Okay so there's good news! The shade is a PERFECT match for me. But unfortunately with that comes some bad news, It doesn't wear that well on my oilier skin. It definitely has a dewy finish which I like for the first few hours but after that it goes from dewy to frying pan status. I think the finish and feel of this foundation would look beautiful on someone with drier skin. Wear time for me depends on how I apply it. With my fingers, it only wears for about 5-6 hours at medium coverage but after that it fades quite a bit. But with a kabuki or paddle foundation brush, I find this lasts 7+ hours looking its best before fading. It doesn't fade off patchy though which is a plus. I always set my foundation with powder and this requires quite a lot for it to feel 'set'.

Overall, not the perfect formula for me but the shade is a dead on match which is upsetting. I prefer more of a satin-matte finish. I find myself reaching for this when I don't need to rely on my foundation to last for the whole day and I also mix this in to alter the shades of my other foundations. I would recommend this for normal-dry skin types or if you're just simply looking for a dewy finish foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by OhAlejandra

I have dry skin and this foundation is great for my skin type. Leaves my skin radiant and dewy and I love it! I mix it with yellow food coloring becuase I have yellow undertones, and this foundation has a pink/beige undertone, so mixing with a tiny drop of yellow food coloring works best for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by humeira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this foundation. This is my review ever. I have been using Maybelline Fit me foundation for almost a month now and I love it. I NC40 -NC42 for reference. My shade is between 220 and 240 for maybelline fit me. I still love my MAC studio fix ...I use sometimes when i need more coverage I mix it with with fit me foundation and gives amazing coverage and still looks dewy ,.. I use damo beauty blender to apply it. I hope they never change the formula ...bevause I have found yhe foundation ever. Its not expensive at all ... And can be found very easily. Only wish it came with a pump 😏 And yes it needs to be used with primer ... And some setting spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by newamazon

I really like this foundation, despite being skeptical about it initially. My HG foundation is Revlon Colorstay in Cappucino, but I find that to be too heavy, too full-face-of-makeup for me in the warmer months. I was looking for something akin to a tinted moisturizer, and the Fit Me foundation (in my opinion) is very much a glorified tm with slightly (emphasis on *slightly* more coverage. It's lightweight, has pretty good staying power, doesn't transfer like a b**** (which was one if the primary reasons I broke down and tried this and gave up L'oreal True Match--would not stay on my face!), and makes my skin look natural and even toned. I set this with translucent finishing powder and some Nars blush and I'm good to go. If deciding to try this foundation, keep in mind that you probably need to already have good, relatively clear skin to begin with. If you're searching for a foundation to conceal blemishes or trouble areas, you won't like Fit Me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by vero23ru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I might give it another try later on. I have combination skin but its mainly dry so I thought this prduct would go well but oddly it made my face super oily and shiny which I did not like and my face was itchy Idk why to be honest so I returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by naerdanel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've tried really hard to love this foundation because it has a couple of pros:

1. Doesn't break out my sensitive, acne-prone skin
2. Seems to be the closest drugstore brand match for my fair (Fitz Type 1), freckled skin - Porcelain 110.
3. Looks great upon first application

However, I have to give up on it for the cons:

1. Settles into every line and pore on my face and highlights dry areas.
2. Seems to start flaking/rubbing off within an hour.
3. Not enough coverage for some natural redness in my skin.

I've used it with and without primer and powder and always moisturize before application, so I think this just isn't meant to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sleeperchancetodream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is pretty popular because of the vast number of shades. I use 115 in winter and 120 in summer, and the color is perfect. It provides a light-medium coverage, which is what I need. However, when I get bigger zits on my chin during my period, it doesn't do the job as well as I'd like. I have slightly dry skin and it can get a little shiny by the end of the day, and I prefer a more matte look, but I use the powder on top of it and it lasts flawlessly. Does what it's supposed to for a good price.

My only complaint is the packaging. Maybe I'm a klutz, (and I just put it on my finger and rub it on rather than using a brush or sponge) but the way the bottle is shaped makes it very easy to spill.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by bananacrazy10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is the first foundation I ever had, and it's my go to! Wonderful coverage, I'd say about medium, not a full, but evens out skin tone and covers miled blemishes. I also have super duper pale skin, and most brands don't carry my color. I use 110 in this brand, and it's perfect. :D The only problem is, they don't always have my color in stock at Walmart and it takes weeks to refill. I think it's because there's a lot of Mexicans around here, and they have darker skin, and I'm just chilled here with Snow Whites coloring.....anywho, I strongly recommended this, particularly for my fellow pale skinned peeps. <3