August 23, 2014 | 1066 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by aguirrek92

It gives decent length and really gives you wispy lashes if you layer it on carefully, but be careful not to over do it or it will clump. It does flake slightly but not horrible. However, I absolutely HATE the smell and for that reason I don't see myself ever purchasing it again. The smell lingers around the whole time your wearing this even my boyfriend could smell it when he got close to my face. It's a very synthetic smell. Not cute. I will stick to my trusty L'oreal Telescopic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I forgot how great this mascara. I sadly neglected this mascara for a while and came back to it today. It lengthened my lashes incredibly and added a decent amount of volume. I might repurchase this and I almost never repurchase mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Lyndsayrae

This mascara was fine...the formula was nice and it did separate nicely. However, I could not get over the smell. It was horrible. I eventually just got rid of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cosmie24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had this mascara a while back. Once I ran out of it, I ran and bought the Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara. I actually just picked this up again and put it on and I forgot how much of an amazing mascara this is! Gave my lashes a lot of volume and length and I love the brush on it. Between this and the Maybelline Rocket Vol. are my favourites.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ElenaAllen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use mascara all the time, it's my favourite type of makeup. I've tried almost all drug store ones, maybelline my absolute favourite! I just purchased the One by One and it's my favourite! It gives you huge lashes, and separates them so they look amazing! No clumps! With almost every mascara i've purchased, the mascara rubs off onto my upper lid or under my eyebrows and it looks horrible! This one doesn't do that, and it's so easy to take off! People often ask me how i get lashes so long and perfect! I will continue to buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by denns

This is a really "meh" mascara for me. 3 stars because I can see where someone with short lashes might like this product. For reference I have pretty long lashes and I look to mascaras to add volume - I will use a lengthening mascara as well to separate out my lashes and help define them a bit (they tend to get really tangly and curly). This gave a really natural look to my lashes but did not give enough volume for me. I really didn't like the brush either. Oddly enough though I can see this working for someone with short lashes....not worth paying full price, however. Pick it up at Walmart for cheap or wait for a 40% off sale at the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

What is it about every Maybelline mascara that just gets me addicted? I bought this in Blackest Black and it is stellar! It made not only each lash individual, it also added tons of volume to my otherwise thin lashes. I LOVE this product. It is also sooo nice and light weight despite the fact that my lashes tripled in size. I also really like the smell. I think you can day time or night time this mascara with the difference of even one coat! I love the brush and I normally like classic nylon brushes, but this one was not only large, but easy to manage and really goes with the rythum of the way in which you bend and twist and wiggle the brush. I gave it 4 and not 5 only because like most Maybelline mascaras, I have a feeling it will not make it past 3 months like my Almay and Body Shop's mascaras can. But I shall re-purchase when it gets to that point. I got it for only $5.50 on sale so I cannot complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a fan of this mascara. It stays in place all day with hardly any flaking and no running, although I do only wear mascara on my top lashes. The formula paired with the brush makes for minimal clumping during application. I've personally found that I never need more than 2 coats.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ils13

I quickly bought this mascara while on holiday, chose it because my lashes naturally grow towards each other, with the tips always crossing each other. Most mascaras I tried always failed to really separate my lashes, I even gave up and decided I had to settle with my lashes sticking together at the tips. But this one... WOW! It really "combs" my lashes, the brush is really good and neat, the product apllies very smoothly! I also like the material of the brush: the silicon material feels clean and doesn't get messy. My lashes look cleaner than ever! It's true that it's a rather "light" formula, so don't expect a volumizing effect, but personally I don't like volumizing mascara anyway because it makes all my lashes stick together and gets really messy.

Two little downsides: it's hard to remove, with some makeup removers it just smudges but other removers have no problem with it, so you might need to buy a new make-up remover. Also it smudges a little bit by the evening, but it's you hardly see it and I honestly never had a mascara that doesn't smudge at all. All in all, the lasting power is very good, even when I cry or when it rains or so.

So if you're looking for a not too expensive, light and 'clean' mascara for everyday use and you don't care too much about volume, this is DEFINITELY the one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by londonlady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been trying to find a mascara that does smudge for many years now. I have very greasy eyes,so greasy that even waterproof formulas have failed. I purchased this mascara after hearing many good reviews on youtube that it does'nt smudge and give panda eyes! I have finally found it and it is great! It coats my lashes beautifully giving a nice natural look. It is buildable but don't leave it too long between coats as it will clump! I would be lost without this mascara now. No more having to check in the mirror for panda eyes. I can just apply and go. I think its about time these make-up manufactures need to look into formulas that are not only waterproof but oilproof aswell. Anyone else agree?