Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 12/15/2013 11:05:00 AM

BEST FOUNDATION. This is by far the greatest foundation I've ever got my hands on. Color selection is absolutely great. The best way to apply without looking cakey is with your fingers. Once applied it gives a flawless airbrushed look in my opinion. Once applied I lightly dust dream mousse matte powder to set the foundation. It's most certainly worth the price. Buy buy buy!

on 12/5/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

new formulation is cakeyyyyyy and ewww. have to be very careful when applying. make sure you use a light layer otherwise cakes on to pores and creases like crazy. best part is the coverege. (maybelline superstay is better c:)

on 12/3/2013 2:39:00 AM

This foundation is one of the few that have great colors for people with yellow tones in fair skin...not pink or peachy. I use Buff I'm the combination/oily. I noticed a change in formula where it became "watery" for some reason. I haven't tried that. It's an amazing foundation. It stays on long, and blends well with fantastic coverage. Sometimes it gets a little on the cakey side but that may be in the way I applied it that day orrr my face was too dry and not prepped for foundation. Get this foundation if you have an oily T Zone. I have yet to find a foundation that is able to multitask a t zone and dry cheeks.

Just bought this tdy. So far, I don't have any complaints about it. It has semi matte finish.. not very matte nor very dewy..it looked very natural. Buildable and not heavy. It last quite long but not as long as my doublewear. I think it is a cheaper and slightly not as good version of doublewear. But I think I will use this on normal days and on days with important events, I'll bring out my doublewear baby(cos it's pricey!).Although this foundation is for oily combination skin.. after around 2 hours or so.. I still see oil from my t-zone coming out but the foundation is still there. Quite pleased w it. But will do another update soon! Let's hope that this will continue to stay put on my table but for now,I am pleased w it.

on 10/29/2013 2:24:00 AM

DO NOT, I repeat do not buy this! A little info, I have been blessed with clear skin and rarely do I ever get pimples. I have used this for about two weeks now. I have around FIVE large spots and they are all under the surface of my skin. They are really really sore :-( it has nothing to do with how I clean my face (twice a day) I haven't changed any routine except for this damn foundation. So long revlon spot causer! Going right back to emporio Armani luminous silk foundation. Yes, it may cost more but it doesn't make me look orange, cakey or cause me to have painful spots!

on 10/29/2013 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I would not say the shade on me is spot on. The lady said the color may change since Im prone to sweating but it doesnt. Not noticeable if you're not me but it cancels out the warmth on my face (and thats what I love about my skin) However the formula is great. If you find a shade for you in their roster, go for it. Excellent oil control (just enough), texture is creamy but not claylike. It does tend to feather on face hair. It is long lasting and not drying. The formula is great but the shade range at the counter I went to was not so great

Finally!!! My searching reviews and trying different products paid off! Love this foundation! Great coverage and doesn't make me break out!!!

I actually have about 5 containers of this (I stocked up because I saw they were on sale from 12$ to 7$). I wear 3 shades throughout the year as I get paler/tanner. I use it on an everyday basic because it is a good foundation, it's inexpensive and it's got really good coverage. It's not the **BEST** foundation I've ever used, but those better foundations do cost about 3x as much and since foundation is a daily thing for me, I use this regularly for work and school and save my expensive ones for going out or certain events. Very good, if you need a foundation you should definitely buy this one. I set it with either the mac studio fix or prep and prime powder, and don't wear primer with it (I don't use primer for regular days) and the coverage lasts all day and it's good.

on 9/30/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great coverage! Can get cakey, be carefule putting on a second layer. The makeup stays on me on a typical 8hour work day. Accidently bought the normal to dry skin instead of for oily skin so I still have to blot numerous times throughout the day.

on 9/30/2013 3:37:00 AM

Skin type: warm undertone, oily with some dry patches, acne prone.

Pros
- the only product I've used that doesn't smudge / transfer to my glasses

Cons
-made me breakout ( used it for about 5 times w/in 2 weeks)
-colour I bought was too pink/ cool tone( not sure if all the shades leans to pink undertone)
-no pump
-clings to dry patches

Can't remember the shade I've bought because I've already thrown it away.