November 28, 2014 | 2066 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl's website suggests TRUBLEND LIQUID MAKEUP as a replacement to this product

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by paintednightsky

I have iron skin and am not sensitive at all. I have normal skin. Not sure what ingredient in this made me break out like crazy! Of varying degrees and sizes and of course the biggest being dead center between my eyebrows -_-

Smell is nice like cucumbers/green tea. I would say the scent is about the only highlight of this product... The thought of natural was nice, but there are better natural foundations out there. I am much better of using minerals. Here is a listing of ingredients http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_36dc46367.html Talc? No thank you. Coverage is what I would call light. Wear wise it doesn't last long and just turns greasy and it wasn't even a humid day.

I can't recommend this. Especially if you don't want to deal with the aftermath of angry breakouts... This is going in the free pile. Maybe someone else will have better luck with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by rosielombardi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product when it first came out about a year ago. I love Taylor Swift, Covergirl, Natural Products and I got a great deal! I actually bought the foundation, mascara and lip color. When I went home and applied the foundation, it looked great and I was really excited until, I looked in the mirror later. It had all come off AND I had red splotches all over my face that became itchy later. Also on my hand, where I had first put it and then transferred it to my face, was red and itchy. Needless to say, I am VERY allergic to this product. It must be some of the natural ingredients because I have NEVER had that happen to me before.
It's a goood product, but beware!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this have a light coverage to my skin and did'nt cover anything but im used it to create a face primer. First i used a moisturizer and then apply this foundation and create a mixed that i apply before the makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Bunni26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a good foundation.My t-zone is oily while the rest of my face is dry and this foundation worked great. It evens out my skin tone and covers most of my redness. The only Con I have with this product is that there's barely a selection of color with yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by deeshna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this to test it out, and I can say that despite a few flaws, this foundation would work extremely well for certain people. It's very blendable, gives a very natural finish, and honestly it doesn't look like makeup on the skin. Has a light smell (perhaps it's the cucumber?). Medium coverage. Doesn't do much for any big, ugly blemishes, but works well to even out my skin.

However, this product is not for a girl like me. I really liked the foundation itself, but it's staying power is poor for someone with oily skin. Although it looks fantastic at first, it only takes it a few hours to slide right off even with powder. Makes me look extra shiny, and would take too many touch ups to be worth the trouble for me. I could see it doing well on someone with dry skin, as it is very moisturizing. Maybe even for me once the humidity dies down, but never in this summer heat.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Cosmik

I absolutely love this foundation! I will be buying this stuff for a long time. The one thing I was concerned about when I was looking into buying it was coverage. I am a full coverage girl to the point of wearing pancake foundation, but my skin was really starting to break out so I knew I needed something lighter. This foundation is great it is easily buildable to a nice medium coverage and it just makes my face look so naturally nice and flawless.

I have very fair skin but couldn't find alabaster anywhere so I picked up flax expecting it to be too dark but it blends in awesome! Staying power is good on me, I set it with dream matte powder and it has lasted a good 8 hours with 2 powder touch ups during that time. I've seen alot of people say it breaks them out but that hasn't happened to me. Overall I love it and highly recommend it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by TumbleGirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS:
- medium to light coverage
- squeeze tube packaging (hygienic, and easy to access)
- lightweight

CONS:
- strong and wierd smell
- I had red bumps all underneath my skin the day after wearing this...

Don't hate it, don't love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by lexylynn

This is the worst foundation I have EVER used. Okay, so I go to the mall and buy this. I put it on at dinner on JUST my cheeks... to see how it covers. I'm satisfied... whatever. Thought I made a good purchase. 6 hours later, I wash my face, and I HAVE THE WORST ACNE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! My cheeks have tiny bumps all OVER the place. I don't know what the hell is in this... but my skin reacted terribly to it and I'm just praying these breakouts heal up fast.

I'm breaking out in places I have NEVER broken out in before. This is a total nightmare and I WILL never use or buy this product ever again. TERRIBLE. I'm a complete mess over this right now and I regret buying this more than you'll EVER know.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by becca108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product! I have it in alabaster, which does an AMAZING job of covering up any problem areas. I have some areas with slight discoloration due to old acne attacks, and it does great things for me! it's really lightweight and doesnt leave your skin feeling weighed down. It doesnt make me break out which I LOVE! i would suggest setting it with a powder afterwards, just because it can make your skin look a little oily which is the only downside for me. The price was okay, i just wish it was a little cheaper. I think I got it for around $10.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Aliyourpally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first time I used this foundation I bought it in flax. I really like how it matched my skin tone considering I'm really light. I used this about a year ago and explored different foundations (L'Oreal 16 hour infallible, covergirl clean foundation, L'Oreal true match). I did not like or repurchase those due to the fact that they have dried out my skin. I bought this foundation again the other day and I love it. It hydrates my skin and leaves my face looking natural. I just wish the foundation provided a little more coverage considering I have acne but it's no big deal, concealer isnt a problem to apply. I like the packaging because it is not a glass bottle that can break. I would recommend this to people with dry skin, I'm not sure if it would be good for oily because it's hydrating. I will repurchase.