October 1, 2014 | 1245 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

All in all, not great. I believe this was given to me as a gift with some other elf products, so I can't complain about wasting my money, but it did almost nothing for me. It doesn't deliver a super fine mist, so it feels like you're drenching your face, it smells bad, it's pretty much just water, it made my makeup look darker, even when dry....the only pro was that it made my face look a little less powdery. Nothing amazing at all. I think this is just kind of a "you get what you paid for" product. It may work for some, but I don't see any real payoff from using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

I can't even tell you how much I love this product. I'd been seeing it at Target and ended up just getting it. For the price, even if it sucked, it's only three dollars right? I was SO shocked to see how much I loved this one. It feels so refreshing and makes your makeup last very long. Sometimes I use it right after I've used my foundation and powder, other times after I've done all of my makeup. Fan-freakin-tastic makeup lovers...This is a must buy!

Pros:
-Great Price (3 Dollars)
-Refreshing
-Keeps Makeup In Place

Cons:
*Crickets*

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ShannonGeary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff works nicely. For the price you can't expect too much. It leaves my skin looking nice and dewy for a longer amount of time than if I don't use it. You obviously can't spray it too close to your face or too much or you will get water drop-lets. I would defiantly suggest this for a low end misting spray!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I sprayed this directly onto my face after applying my make up, it left my face feeling really wet an left behind scary looking water droplets which did not at all sink into my skin and instead made my makeup look worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by terrifictina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is terrible! I bought it because I have an oily t-zone hoping this product would take of that. Does nothing! It makes your make-up runny instead of setting it and burns your eyes like crazy and it smells so bad! I do not recommend this product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bubblybee

Thought I'd give this a try since my tzone gets quite oily. It unfortunately did nothing for me. Made my sensitive skin break out the next day. Blah!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mhe713

I wouldn't go out and purchase this product because in reality it doesn't really do anything besides give your face a little refresher. I've tried this over the last few months for school and I think that it actually made my makeup look worse. It didn't help with any powderiness if that's even a word but still it didn't anything but refresh. I am an avid ELF user but this is a womp product in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by number1sister

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried so many makeup setting sprays. I love the Urban Decay All Nighter, plus the Skindinavia "Dance". I tend to save those for a long evening. But...during the day, this is the one I will always use. First of all, the spray bottle sucks big time. I transferred it to an old Skindinavia bottle, because the original bottle sprays like a water hose....nice big, fat, wet drops. Yipeee!!! I use 2 sprays to set my foundation and the rest of my makeup, and I am good to go. I do use primer and setting powder, and this spray keeps everything very natural looking. I live in the south, so a makeup setting spray is kind of a necessity. It works well in the heat, and keeps my makeup from sliding off my face. If they would just fix the bottle!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! I use this with my favorite foundation currently, the covergirl outlast, and it works fantastically! it def extends the lifetime of my makeup. My blush and bronzer def stays on longer, no fading! Even a foundation - the maybelline dream liquid foundation, that has a tenancy of slipping off my face and becoming super greasy, becomes a long lasing foundation. With that foundation i have to spray my face first, then spray my brush and apply my foundation with it, and then once I'm done with powder, blush, bronzer, and highlighter i spray my face again and my makeup is not going ANYWHERE! and its so cheap makes it even better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Love this! I compare it to UD makeup setter but so much cheaper. This feels so refreshing and delivers a fine mist. I spray my face about four or so times and it dries quickly. Not quite sure if this really makes a difference, since my fdnt lasts soo long anyways. But i still like it :)