July 30, 2014 | 1174 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Love this! I compare it to UD makeup setter but so much cheaper. This feels so refreshing and delivers a fine mist. I spray my face about four or so times and it dries quickly. Not quite sure if this really makes a difference, since my fdnt lasts soo long anyways. But i still like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by TrigaTee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had a lifelong fight with eye makeup sliding / dissolving away, especially in hot weather. I'm also wary of eye primers since I had a bad experience with Clinique's Touch Base a long time ago (my eyelids swelled up and itched!) So this product seemed like a good alternative and I am very happy with it. Applied in the morning, went to work and ran around in the heat and didn't have time to check a mirror for several hours. I was amazed to see that nothing had moved. No odd change to texture of my skin, either. Very cool!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Keep in mind this review is from someone with skin on the oilier skin.
This did not extend life of my makeup what soever. Nor did it make my makeup look better
I do however like it on the skin as just a moisturizer. I spray this right out of the shower onto my face and its a perfect light moisturizer. As well I like the price and the bottles cute.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Smells nice, and it does seem to set my makeup in place. But I hate the spray bottle. It definately does not produce a fine enough mist. For the price and size, this is great for travel. But for everyday makeup, I'd gladly splurge on another makeup setting spray that produces a finer mist.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Bbsarbear

This product most definitely secures my makeup through out the day. At the end of the day I wash my face and find that my mascara doesn't budge! It's refreshing on the skin and I don't really notice a smell at all. Overall Im so glad I took a chance on this spray!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by mibrown18

I am in show choir where we have long nights and tons of makeup. I used this and it totally worked and kept my makeup on during the whole day. I also use it when I'm at school and it lasted through gym. It smells weird when you put it on but it drys in a minute. I know there are mixed reviews but when it comes to ELF it's usually luck of the draw.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

Okay I seriously love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking dewy throughout my long work day AND it's done wonders for my skin. No break outs, I'm so happy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Rabdaddy

Hated it. Never noticed a difference. Oh, unless I got it on my eyeshadow, which I would have to touch up. Water in a cheap bottle?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I.use this usually more so to dampen my face brushes when putting on concealer or my foundation, it does set your face fine but I still prefer to use my fix plus, because the spray nozzle on it is amazing. This one is like a regular body must spray pump and kind of sprays too much in one spot

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted this stuff for the longest!! Every Target I tried, was always out of stock, and the same with Walgreens. Before I wasted 7 bucks for shipping, I decided to try once more, and luckily I found it. The first time I used it, I admit I don't think it did all that much, but that was just because i didn't really know how to use it effectively, for the best results. So, the second time I used it, I sprayed it a lot more. Maybe five times. Directly in my face, and then a few mini sprays on each side. Sounds excessive I know, but that's just the way that it works for me. I wear cream foundation and concealer, so I feel like in my case, that's what I'm comfortable with. Since I started using it, I get even more compliments on my makeup, and I can even tell a difference..Not so much with it making it last alll day, but because it sets my makeup beautifully. I'm not too upset with the fact that it doesn't keep all of my makeup on, exactly as it was that morning, for an extended period of time, because I'm sure once I invest in a primer, I won't have that problem. :) I am, as previously stated before, a makeup whore, so I'm anxious to try 'model in a bottle' and the VS face prime and setting spray, but for only three bucks, I will continue to purchase this as well. :)