September 1, 2014 | 1138 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I sprayed this directly onto my face after applying my make up, it left my face feeling really wet an left behind scary looking water droplets which did not at all sink into my skin and instead made my makeup look worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by terrifictina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is terrible! I bought it because I have an oily t-zone hoping this product would take of that. Does nothing! It makes your make-up runny instead of setting it and burns your eyes like crazy and it smells so bad! I do not recommend this product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bubblybee

Thought I'd give this a try since my tzone gets quite oily. It unfortunately did nothing for me. Made my sensitive skin break out the next day. Blah!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mhe713

I wouldn't go out and purchase this product because in reality it doesn't really do anything besides give your face a little refresher. I've tried this over the last few months for school and I think that it actually made my makeup look worse. It didn't help with any powderiness if that's even a word but still it didn't anything but refresh. I am an avid ELF user but this is a womp product in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by number1sister

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried so many makeup setting sprays. I love the Urban Decay All Nighter, plus the Skindinavia "Dance". I tend to save those for a long evening. But...during the day, this is the one I will always use. First of all, the spray bottle sucks big time. I transferred it to an old Skindinavia bottle, because the original bottle sprays like a water hose....nice big, fat, wet drops. Yipeee!!! I use 2 sprays to set my foundation and the rest of my makeup, and I am good to go. I do use primer and setting powder, and this spray keeps everything very natural looking. I live in the south, so a makeup setting spray is kind of a necessity. It works well in the heat, and keeps my makeup from sliding off my face. If they would just fix the bottle!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! I use this with my favorite foundation currently, the covergirl outlast, and it works fantastically! it def extends the lifetime of my makeup. My blush and bronzer def stays on longer, no fading! Even a foundation - the maybelline dream liquid foundation, that has a tenancy of slipping off my face and becoming super greasy, becomes a long lasing foundation. With that foundation i have to spray my face first, then spray my brush and apply my foundation with it, and then once I'm done with powder, blush, bronzer, and highlighter i spray my face again and my makeup is not going ANYWHERE! and its so cheap makes it even better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Love this! I compare it to UD makeup setter but so much cheaper. This feels so refreshing and delivers a fine mist. I spray my face about four or so times and it dries quickly. Not quite sure if this really makes a difference, since my fdnt lasts soo long anyways. But i still like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by TrigaTee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had a lifelong fight with eye makeup sliding / dissolving away, especially in hot weather. I'm also wary of eye primers since I had a bad experience with Clinique's Touch Base a long time ago (my eyelids swelled up and itched!) So this product seemed like a good alternative and I am very happy with it. Applied in the morning, went to work and ran around in the heat and didn't have time to check a mirror for several hours. I was amazed to see that nothing had moved. No odd change to texture of my skin, either. Very cool!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Keep in mind this review is from someone with skin on the oilier skin.
This did not extend life of my makeup what soever. Nor did it make my makeup look better
I do however like it on the skin as just a moisturizer. I spray this right out of the shower onto my face and its a perfect light moisturizer. As well I like the price and the bottles cute.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Smells nice, and it does seem to set my makeup in place. But I hate the spray bottle. It definately does not produce a fine enough mist. For the price and size, this is great for travel. But for everyday makeup, I'd gladly splurge on another makeup setting spray that produces a finer mist.