April 16, 2014 | 1560 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Champagne

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by mg84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find myself using this eyeshadow almost everyday. I think I purchased this around 6-7 months ago(?), and i've been using it mainly for opening up my eyes and making them appear a bit more awake.
I usually apply a little bit of this shadow to my inner and/or outer corners with a very small brush, and i can definitely see the brightening effect afterwards!. The color is a subtle beige/champagne with a sheen to it. It's a nice and inexpensive item to have around, and I'm pretty sure that I would repurchase this. I would recommend this to others as well. It's definitely worth a try :-]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ccoquia

This is a great brow highlighter and cheap!! Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by nic_916

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my makeup staples. It's a must-have for everyone- especially those with fair to medium complexions. I use this as a highlighter, in the tearduct and even as a cheek highlighter (sparingly!) It's a gorgeous color and reflects light beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by SolangeAtira

This stuff looks amazing on me. I have a pale complexion and bright blue eyes. It highlights without overpowering. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This is supposed to be a dupe for Stila Kitten and I don't find that to be true. It's too much shimmer for a brow highlight so I use it in my tearduct. It works pretty good for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 7:59:00 AM More reviews by fihe

LOVE this color. it's a beautiful shade for highlighting the browbone or even just on the lids! looks great on fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by C10

I like it as a highlighter. Unfortunately, it does not last very long, but it's nice while it lasts. Not amazing, but quite nice. I probably will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by SparrowsPerch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore highlight shadow in my collection so far. I love how it's not too bright and it blends so well into my yellow undertones. I use this quite often as a highlight for my inner corners and my brow bone. It's a great buy for its purpose in my opinion. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although I absolutely love BE eyeshadows, I still use this one because it's the perfect color to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and brow bone and it's dirt cheap! My tip is to use it with a higher end brush. That little blue, sponge tip applicator will not do the product justice. I find it looks too crepey if I use that little thing. I use my Bare Escentuals Soft Focus eyeshadow/blending brush and it goes on like a dream!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ChanelDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought three covergirl eyeshadows recently(buy 2 get 1 free @ ulta). I am trying to save money right now, so I have been heading to the drugstore more the the counters at the department stores. I must say that I have been very pleased w/ many d/s brands and some have even become HGs! However I have never had luck with ANYTHING CG, even their nail polish. This e/s was also a miss. CG e/s and almost all their products contain mineral oil wich is something I basically try to avoid like the plague, however since it's my eyelids, not my face and back to the cheap thing decided to give them a try. The texture is the worst, worse than Wet'n'wild which crumbled on me. It is not a smooth application at all. The color was ok, too frosty for my taste but itjust didn't work because it would not go smoothly across my eyelid which is something I have NEVER had w/ other eyeshadows, except maybe the w'n'w. The only purpose I could see w/ the shadow is to use it as a highlighter underthe browbone. I thought this would be a nice knockoff to the more expensive versions but sadly I can't say it is :(. However I think alot of the new Maybelline e/s are great they are worth a try if you are trrying to save some $$.