September 19, 2014 | 1663 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Champagne

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ac67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is like a neutral shade that goes with EVERYTHING!!!
I love this~ It brightens my eyes....:]

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a waste of money. Does not come out of the pan and onto my eyelid. Doesn't show up. Has been sitting there collecting dust. I like a product to work with me, not to be a chore to use. I'd use with primer but I can't imagine wasting a $16 bottle of primer on a $4 POS eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by mg84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find myself using this eyeshadow almost everyday. I think I purchased this around 6-7 months ago(?), and i've been using it mainly for opening up my eyes and making them appear a bit more awake.
I usually apply a little bit of this shadow to my inner and/or outer corners with a very small brush, and i can definitely see the brightening effect afterwards!. The color is a subtle beige/champagne with a sheen to it. It's a nice and inexpensive item to have around, and I'm pretty sure that I would repurchase this. I would recommend this to others as well. It's definitely worth a try :-]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ccoquia

This is a great brow highlighter and cheap!! Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by nic_916

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my makeup staples. It's a must-have for everyone- especially those with fair to medium complexions. I use this as a highlighter, in the tearduct and even as a cheek highlighter (sparingly!) It's a gorgeous color and reflects light beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by SolangeAtira

This stuff looks amazing on me. I have a pale complexion and bright blue eyes. It highlights without overpowering. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This is supposed to be a dupe for Stila Kitten and I don't find that to be true. It's too much shimmer for a brow highlight so I use it in my tearduct. It works pretty good for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 7:59:00 AM More reviews by fihe

LOVE this color. it's a beautiful shade for highlighting the browbone or even just on the lids! looks great on fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by C10

I like it as a highlighter. Unfortunately, it does not last very long, but it's nice while it lasts. Not amazing, but quite nice. I probably will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by SparrowsPerch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore highlight shadow in my collection so far. I love how it's not too bright and it blends so well into my yellow undertones. I use this quite often as a highlight for my inner corners and my brow bone. It's a great buy for its purpose in my opinion. :D