Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

Price: $

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this colour! I use it pretty much daily with CG "Mink" e/s. They go perfectly together.

Never discontinue this shade, Cover Girl!

holy grail of highlighters....
everyday this gets brushed right below the brow, and a little brush on the inner eye.
Also, when I love what I have done with some color, but maybe it then seems a little too much... maybe the lighting changed?.... use this to blend it to perfection ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is like a neutral shade that goes with EVERYTHING!!!
I love this~ It brightens my eyes....:]

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

What a waste of money. Does not come out of the pan and onto my eyelid. Doesn't show up. Has been sitting there collecting dust. I like a product to work with me, not to be a chore to use. I'd use with primer but I can't imagine wasting a $16 bottle of primer on a $4 POS eyeshadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I find myself using this eyeshadow almost everyday. I think I purchased this around 6-7 months ago(?), and i've been using it mainly for opening up my eyes and making them appear a bit more awake.
I usually apply a little bit of this shadow to my inner and/or outer corners with a very small brush, and i can definitely see the brightening effect afterwards!. The color is a subtle beige/champagne with a sheen to it. It's a nice and inexpensive item to have around, and I'm pretty sure that I would repurchase this. I would recommend this to others as well. It's definitely worth a try :-]

This is a great brow highlighter and cheap!! Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my makeup staples. It's a must-have for everyone- especially those with fair to medium complexions. I use this as a highlighter, in the tearduct and even as a cheek highlighter (sparingly!) It's a gorgeous color and reflects light beautifully.

This stuff looks amazing on me. I have a pale complexion and bright blue eyes. It highlights without overpowering. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!!!

This is supposed to be a dupe for Stila Kitten and I don't find that to be true. It's too much shimmer for a brow highlight so I use it in my tearduct. It works pretty good for that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

LOVE this color. it's a beautiful shade for highlighting the browbone, or even just on the lids! Looks great on fair skin.

UPDATE 1/15/16: I've found that it actually makes a good face highlighter too ^_^ Champagne Pop who?