Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

on 2/11/2009 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is like a neutral shade that goes with EVERYTHING!!!
I love this~ It brightens my eyes....:]

on 1/21/2009 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

What a waste of money. Does not come out of the pan and onto my eyelid. Doesn't show up. Has been sitting there collecting dust. I like a product to work with me, not to be a chore to use. I'd use with primer but I can't imagine wasting a $16 bottle of primer on a $4 POS eyeshadow.

on 1/19/2009 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I find myself using this eyeshadow almost everyday. I think I purchased this around 6-7 months ago(?), and i've been using it mainly for opening up my eyes and making them appear a bit more awake.
I usually apply a little bit of this shadow to my inner and/or outer corners with a very small brush, and i can definitely see the brightening effect afterwards!. The color is a subtle beige/champagne with a sheen to it. It's a nice and inexpensive item to have around, and I'm pretty sure that I would repurchase this. I would recommend this to others as well. It's definitely worth a try :-]

on 1/2/2009 10:32:00 AM

This is a great brow highlighter and cheap!! Would definitely repurchase.

on 12/30/2008 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my makeup staples. It's a must-have for everyone- especially those with fair to medium complexions. I use this as a highlighter, in the tearduct and even as a cheek highlighter (sparingly!) It's a gorgeous color and reflects light beautifully.

on 12/30/2008 12:23:00 PM

This stuff looks amazing on me. I have a pale complexion and bright blue eyes. It highlights without overpowering. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!!!

on 12/30/2008 12:00:00 PM

This is supposed to be a dupe for Stila Kitten and I don't find that to be true. It's too much shimmer for a brow highlight so I use it in my tearduct. It works pretty good for that.

on 12/29/2008 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

LOVE this color. it's a beautiful shade for highlighting the browbone or even just on the lids! looks great on fair skin.

on 12/2/2008 8:05:00 PM

I like it as a highlighter. Unfortunately, it does not last very long, but it's nice while it lasts. Not amazing, but quite nice. I probably will buy it again.

on 11/7/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great drugstore highlight shadow in my collection so far. I love how it's not too bright and it blends so well into my yellow undertones. I use this quite often as a highlight for my inner corners and my brow bone. It's a great buy for its purpose in my opinion. :D