August 27, 2014 | 1877 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by vluna1084

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer for the drugstore brand end of the spectrum. Mac is my hg for high end. I'm already on my second tube. Let's start off with the price. You won't find a better deal out there. I get mine at walmart for about six bucks. The only set back is that they are out of stock in my color most of the time. As for the packaging, it's decent. You just need to realize that a little goes a long way so don't squeeze out a ton of product.

The coverage is amazing. It is thick so again, a little goes a long way. I find it pretty easy to blend as well. I will start off my routine by applying moisturizer, a primer, and then the color "tan" on my blemishes and dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation. Then I apply my foundation. Recently, I have taken a liking to apply the color "medium" to my under eye area after my foundation. Before I would only apply "tan" (pre foundation) to all areas but this new routine looks better. Medium is a shade lighter so once I blend it out it significantly lightens up dark circles. I also use the medium shade to highlight.

Not only does this provide great coverage but it will last me the whole day. You do however have to set it with a powder. I have never used it with the pencil it brings as I usually just throw it out. Even though it is thick, I don't find that it turns cakey after a few hours. I have real deep lines under my eyes so it does crease a bit but then again I haven't found a concealer that doesn't (not even the benefit one) this concealer has been compared to the one in the kat von d line and in many reviews it has proven to be better. I myself think that the only other concealer that it doesn't beat out is the mac studio finish one. Lastly, since a little goes a long way, this product will last you forever! I use it daily and it lasted me about 9 months. If looking for a full coverage concealer that has a high end brand finish with a drugstore brand price, this is the way to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like this stuff.

That being said, I started off not liking it at all because I thought that it was fading off very quickly throughout my day. You do need to use the little pencil that comes with it if you want to get the full effect of the product without it wearing off too quickly, and it needs to be set with a powder. I love how easily it is to blend and the coverage is great, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the color medium. Its a really good concealer, a little goes along way. I use it for my dark circles and to cover some blemishes on my cheecks due to breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by esimmons606

So overhyped!!! This concealer had absolutely no coverage and was very cakey on my skin. I tried applying this with my fingers and with a brush and both did nothing. Doesn't cover even the small zits. Don't know how this works for other people but it definitely did not work for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by smcrowe155

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It is absolutely amazing for my acne scars. Its super easy to blend and I like that it doesn't cake up under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by LuckyPig

I love this concealer! It's by far the best I have used for covering acne, under eye circles, and scars. For the price, it's unbeatable!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjh123

Definitely my HG concealer. It covers everything!! I use the lightest color as a highlighter, and it blends wonderfully, and I use the second lightest color for my blemishes and dark spots. I use the beauty blender to blend it in, and my face looks amazing. Oh and it doesn't cause me to break out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy grail concealer for me. Like many fair-skinned women I have a hard time finding concealers and foundations that match me. Even buying the lightest shade. The ultra light in this concealer matches me perfectly! It is exactly what I was looking for to the T. FULL coverage, affordable ($6.00 at Walmart), also I have dry skin so the fact that this is a bit oily is very beneficial to me. I do not have acne prone skin but I used to pick at my face pretty badly so I have a few red spots still healing. Confidence in a sanitary tube if you ask me! covers my imperfections in one layer. Little goes a long way. An oily/combination skin type may want to set with light powder but still worth trying! It has a thick consistency but not to the point where it can't be blended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an amazing concealer! I use this to cover up dark pimple scars and it works extremely well for that. I've also used this on the dark circles under my eyes and it works well for those too, as long as I apply primer (I use UDPP) first. This is so thick that you only need the TINIEST drop and it goes a long way. At this rate, this tube will last me forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the concealer pencil for my little red pimples and the cream for under my eyes. It makes my red spots disappear instantly. Make sure you use a very little bit when using it under your eyes because this stuff is thick and oily. It doesn't break me out more than usual. At $6, it's a great buy. I've had my first one for over a year and there's still more than half left.