Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat No 1

3.8

on 4/23/2010 7:49:00 PM

LOVE this product.
Really highlights well and as my eyes don't really get very dark it covers any slight dark rings nicely.
This is now the only concealer that I will use. I have sensative skin around my eyes and some products can leave it dry and tight feeling, but Touche Eclat is fine.

on 3/19/2010 2:19:00 PM

This is the perfect smart concealer and highlighter for on the go touch ups. I use this to highlight and conceal my under eyes, eyebrows and nose areas. Its not shimmery but still gives your skin the effect of brightening and radiance. The consistency is blendable thin and silky which glides on to the skin without sinking into lines.

However for those days when I need extra concealment I will need to use a more industrial concealer underneath this, as this only gives a sheer coverage. So I would not recommend this to those who want to cover spots and blemishes.

Packaging is great as always from YSL. I love gold and find I always travel mostly with YSL products because of the size of thier products. It is quite pricey though and in this case I cant say it lasts that long if you use it all the time like me. I would still repurchase this though as its such a convenient product and joy to use.

- KK. =^_^=.v.

on 3/9/2010 1:49:00 PM

This is the best highlighter/concealer on the market by far. I have been using it for a while now and have found that one tube of touch eclat will usually last me around 6-7 months and I use it every single day!
I get really bad purple/black circles under my eyes and it covers them perfectly! I even use it on blemishes sometimes and it covers them too, i find its actually better to use on blemishes than a stick concealer because it isn't cakey and doesn't look like i've got too much make up on! Until I find something better I will carry on buying this product.

on 3/2/2010 12:40:00 AM

i love this product. I have shade #1, a pale pink color. I first prep my under eye area with eye cream and use a small amount of foundation under my eyes and use this product mixed in with the foundation all under my eye .I also use a dab in the corner of my tear duct not mixed with foundation for a brighter look in that area. I find this covers my eye area the best. I find most concealers look to thick under my eyes so instead. I use a small amount of foundation with the touch eclat for best results.

on 2/21/2010 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a holy grail item for me! I wanted to love this, and was so excited the first time I purchased, and have loved it ever sense!
It is great as a concealer, but it is also a fantastic highlighter. I have dark circles around my eyes, and can tend to look tired even when I'm not. I apply a little of this, and it instantly makes me look so much more refreshed! I absolutely love everything but the price. It has increased a bit over the last couple of years, but for me, it is worth it!

on 2/19/2010 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well, I have this for quite some time now, and it seems it's not helping very much.

on 2/16/2010 5:18:00 PM

I really wanted to love this product but sadly, although the packaging is luxurious and gorgeous, it really didn't do the job for me. The problem I had was that the product came out in a pearly kind of way which looked unnatural and even though I blended it for ages it didn't really change the effect and also looked quite ageing rather than glowy which was what I'd been going for.

on 1/22/2010 11:21:00 AM

dior skinflash radiance booster pen is so much better than this. the touch eclat is too thick and heavy and doesn't blend with makeup. will not buy again

on 12/18/2009 2:43:00 AM

I use this highlighter in shade 1 to brighten up mild under-eye circles and love the results. I have tried using concealers instead and find this gives a better more naturally perfect look. I also apply to my eyelid, under my brow bone and above my lips in the cupid's bow. I tested less expensive pen highlighters from Sephora, AVON and Mark and didnít like the results. I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/16/2009 1:55:00 PM

I saw many people complaining about this product not your covering dark circles. This is NOT a concealer. This is a highlighter. It's supposed to be used over your concealer. It's a very good product if you use it to highlight eyes and other areas.

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products