September 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by nadinejolie

God, OPI really has the cutest names, don't they? All the raves about this product are spot on: it's the perfect shade of red (a little plummy), looks excellent on all complexions, and is beloved for a reason. Get it! You'll love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by momaste

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love! I bought a clearance OPI manicure kit for $6.50, including a great storage bag, this shade, a bottle of nail whitener and nail strengthener. The kit was an amazing deal, and the color is super pretty. It goes on smooth and stays like nobody's business!

I have a ruby wedding ring and the colors are similar, with a similar shimmer, making me glance at my ring more often. Love that, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

I love love love this shade! I just bought this hours ago and I couldn't wait to try it out! The metallic shade is attractive and is wearable for many occasions, whether it for a formal or something totally casual. They really got the right name for this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

What can I say about this shade that hasn't already been said? Anyone who is into nail polish should try this at least once, especially women with pale skin. It's such a pretty color and so wearable, it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. JUST GET IT NOW!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an all time favourite for any OPI user. Winter hits our land & all the magazines constantly rave about this colour & for good reason. Its super classy, super mysterious & the perfect shade of plum red you could find. It goes on well, great coverage after 2 coats & the soft shimmer makes your hands pop like nothing else. A great colour to add to any collection - you wont be disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by MsAmos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is a very nice red and I picked it up cheap on TransDesign however it is really nothing special and I would never buy this at full price. Luckily I paid only $5.

Definitely Blah and I have definitely seen more interesting reds.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love of my life. I never wore red until I found INRAW. Wow. I could go on for days about my love for this color, but because there are already so many reviews on this I will merely add my love. If you haven't tried it - do it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ostamos

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not normally wear metallics once in a while I will wear one with a slight hint of sparkle but I do not have too many. I do have this one because it's an annual winner on the Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Awards. On my complextion does really look good. If and when I run out I hope it will be available even though I don't wear it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by barbm813

This is my absolute favorite color for my toes. It looks good with my skin whether I am pale or tan and is the perfect shade of red.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Hopefulash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite nail polish. In the world. This particular red looks great with my pale skin. It's pretty much the only color polish I use. I'm on my second bottle now. I get so many compliments on this color. It's always on my toes and frequently on my fingers. I definitely recommend this - I've finally found the perfect red!