OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 12/19/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Universally flattering shade of red. It's got a very small amount of shimmer in it, just enough that your nails look shiny but not frosty. I tend to only wear this around the holidays as I prefer less traditional nail polish shades most of the time, but it's a really great shade. Wear and application are fantastic! An OPI classic for a reason, and the name is great to boot.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i do a lot of nail art. this polish is a great classic red. it takes a long time to dry compared to other reds out there. i find opi reds with frost take longer to dry on a whole. i like the color and will always have it on hand. it doesnt scream 'more beautiful'-- its just very popular. the name is catchy and everyone laughs and then they look closer and when they do, this color delivers a good portion of the time. i have found that on a few women i have worked on this color does age the look of the hands.... perhaps very pink-toned hands clash a little with this color and need deeper tones or less sparkles.....

on 11/25/2010 5:08:00 PM

This is the absolute BEST shade of red. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, and I do not find it aging at all. I wear it all the time, and especially love it in the winter. Looks fab on nails and toes. I will continue to repurchase this colour, no doubt

on 11/11/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this polish for all the reasons listed below. I'd just like to add that it also looks magnificent on dark skin!

on 10/8/2010 7:10:00 AM

I was so excited to pick up this nail polish, as I've seen it as the best red nail polish in Allure magazine ever since I've read it.. perhaps around year 2003? or 2000. I don't remember.

I applied it, and it was a medium-deep metallic red, with shimmers. While it was a beautiful shade, it is not my HG red at all. While I do prefer creams, that wasn't the problem with this polish. It was the fact that it just made my unaged hands, look really old and wrinkly. :/

Since it aged my hands, I would not repurchase. Not even sure about reapplying on the fingers. Will try on toes...

NC20 hands.

on 10/2/2010 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great metallic red, easy to blend, looks great on fair skin or dark skin. The name is fantastic, too. My manicurist calls this a true red. It doesn't have orange undertones.

I LOVE this polish! It so perfect for fall and holidays. It has great consistency and coverage, so easy to apply. I'm just so attracted to the color itself and when I wear this I get so many compliments. This is one of my all time favorite colors.

on 9/27/2010 11:46:00 PM

This is my go-to nail polish: a beautiful, retro, candy-apple red. It goes on beautifully (as most OPI polishes do), but I must say that this particular color does cover a multitude of polish-technique sins. I'll be honest, I'm not the best painter; so when I'm between pedicures, I reach for my trusty bottle of "I'm Not Really A Waitress". As an added bonus, it' lovely on all skin tones. Plus, it lasts and lasts....

on 9/19/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can see why this polish is so popular. It is absolutely beautiful! It is a deep rich red with a beautiful goldish shimmer. This OPI is my new favorite!

on 8/31/2010 5:11:00 PM

God, OPI really has the cutest names, don't they? All the raves about this product are spot on: it's the perfect shade of red (a little plummy), looks excellent on all complexions, and is beloved for a reason. Get it! You'll love!

Popular Polishes