OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

This is one of my favorites. I wear this one at least once a month. I love the beautiful red color.One coat is good, but put 2 coats on and WOW!

i really like this red . i bought this red for my grandma & she loves it . i also like i myself but i dont like red on me so yeah . i love painting my grandmas nails myself so yeah . the color is pretty nice (:

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful red color, I also wear it for the holidays.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i buy this color over and over (as needed). it is the perfect red! not too dark or too light, not too orange or too blue. it lasts a long time and looks rich and shiny but not glittery. i love this red!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Universally flattering shade of red. It's got a very small amount of shimmer in it, just enough that your nails look shiny but not frosty. I tend to only wear this around the holidays as I prefer less traditional nail polish shades most of the time, but it's a really great shade. Wear and application are fantastic! An OPI classic for a reason, and the name is great to boot.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i do a lot of nail art. this polish is a great classic red. it takes a long time to dry compared to other reds out there. i find opi reds with frost take longer to dry on a whole. i like the color and will always have it on hand. it doesnt scream 'more beautiful'-- its just very popular. the name is catchy and everyone laughs and then they look closer and when they do, this color delivers a good portion of the time. i have found that on a few women i have worked on this color does age the look of the hands.... perhaps very pink-toned hands clash a little with this color and need deeper tones or less sparkles.....

This is the absolute BEST shade of red. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, and I do not find it aging at all. I wear it all the time, and especially love it in the winter. Looks fab on nails and toes. I will continue to repurchase this colour, no doubt

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this polish for all the reasons listed below. I'd just like to add that it also looks magnificent on dark skin!

I was so excited to pick up this nail polish, as I've seen it as the best red nail polish in Allure magazine ever since I've read it.. perhaps around year 2003? or 2000. I don't remember.

I applied it, and it was a medium-deep metallic red, with shimmers. While it was a beautiful shade, it is not my HG red at all. While I do prefer creams, that wasn't the problem with this polish. It was the fact that it just made my unaged hands, look really old and wrinkly. :/

Since it aged my hands, I would not repurchase. Not even sure about reapplying on the fingers. Will try on toes...

NC20 hands.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great metallic red, easy to blend, looks great on fair skin or dark skin. The name is fantastic, too. My manicurist calls this a true red. It doesn't have orange undertones.

Top Rated OPI Products