April 18, 2014 | 1355 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an all time favourite for any OPI user. Winter hits our land & all the magazines constantly rave about this colour & for good reason. Its super classy, super mysterious & the perfect shade of plum red you could find. It goes on well, great coverage after 2 coats & the soft shimmer makes your hands pop like nothing else. A great colour to add to any collection - you wont be disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by MsAmos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is a very nice red and I picked it up cheap on TransDesign however it is really nothing special and I would never buy this at full price. Luckily I paid only $5.

Definitely Blah and I have definitely seen more interesting reds.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love of my life. I never wore red until I found INRAW. Wow. I could go on for days about my love for this color, but because there are already so many reviews on this I will merely add my love. If you haven't tried it - do it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ostamos

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not normally wear metallics once in a while I will wear one with a slight hint of sparkle but I do not have too many. I do have this one because it's an annual winner on the Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Awards. On my complextion does really look good. If and when I run out I hope it will be available even though I don't wear it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by barbm813

This is my absolute favorite color for my toes. It looks good with my skin whether I am pale or tan and is the perfect shade of red.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Hopefulash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite nail polish. In the world. This particular red looks great with my pale skin. It's pretty much the only color polish I use. I'm on my second bottle now. I get so many compliments on this color. It's always on my toes and frequently on my fingers. I definitely recommend this - I've finally found the perfect red!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is pretty, redder than Nice Color, Eh?, but still gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by tabbyblu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading the commentary on here, I really "get" that reds look very different on different skin tones.

For years I always felt like I was missing something because I didn't like the flat, bright, orangey red that every one of my friends seemed to be able to wear whether it was a dress, shoes, blouse, or nail polish, that ended up just making me look ghastly.

Now I get it. The INRAW color is more my speed for my super pink undertone white skin. It just looks better on me with its shimmer and bright popping red color. It makes a statement on me, yet it looks like a neutral. It's the damndest thing. And it doesn't look cheap like other reds do on me.

Against my super duper white hands, my husband said my nails look like bright red jewels sparkling on the ends of my hands. We both noticed that when I wear my diamond when wearing this nail polish, that everyone seems to notice my diamond and how white it is :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, over 450 reviews, this must really be a very popular polish:) Maybe cos' the color looks chic on everyone and is suitable for every occasion (although the color does remind me of christmas somehow). Really like it and the quality is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by melissaannstewy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color for the fall and winter, I finished a whole bottle of this!