July 25, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sed484

I absolutely LOVE these eye shadows. Previously, I was using Revlon Colorstay eye shadows and was REALLY disappointed with both their wear and the intensity of the color that these shadows provided. At that time (about a month ago) I only owned one Cover Girl eye shadow trio. I loved its blendability, intensity, and staying power. So I got some more (alot more)! I almost have every single Neutral and Cool quad. The colors are fabulous and totally go together. B/c of the multiple colors, I get a professional look with my eye shadow. SOMETIMES THE COLOR MAY BE A LITTLE LIGHT TO SHOW UP, BUT DON'T DESPAIR GIRLS!!!!! You just need to apply more on to your sponge or brush or apply a few layers of the eye shadow and the colors will stay and stay with the intensity you want and ZERo creasing (I even have oily skin!!). Some may complain it is too labor intensive to *GASP* spend three extra minutes on application. Believe me when I say it is worth it, more people have commented on how pretty I look then ever before!! I am a BA, and I recommend this product to everyone I know.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Legolas2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have three different colors, Mink, Champagne, and Emerald Girl. I dropped the Emerald Girl one and it shattered like I have never seen an eye shadow do before, so I'm not too thrilled with that aspect but I rarely drop my makeup so I guess it's no biggie and I like the other two colors better. I wear these all the time! I love the way they shimmer and they're not just flat color. It seems to make my eyes more alive. I would definitely recommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in amber. I have to say, the pigmentation is decent, and it applies nicely without being chalky. Unforunately doesn't have much in the way of staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2005 2:29:00 PM More reviews by sharonc27

I have these eye shadows in Snow Blossom Nevada and Swiss Chocolate. I am very happy with both colors, though the Snow Blosson Nevada (a milky white color) is a little bit chalky and doesn't really show up unless I use a lot or mix water with it. They add very subtle glimmer to my eyes, which is good because I'm not a very big fan of dramatic eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have read the reviews and I have to say, on the whole, I love these eyeshadows the best, next to Maybelline and Avon. I always put foundation on my lids first, and I find if I use CoverGirl pressed powder over that, then my shadows stay put for a good portion of the day and I have OILY skin. Most shaows will crease to some degree but these have the least.

I am very fair so I love to play with different colors. I have in my collection of these shaows: pink chiffon, aubergine queen (which I mix together as highlighter and then the darker color for the crease), midnight jazz, stormy lites, ice princess, crystal waters, and my favorite neutral, shimmering sands.

I will always be a Cover Girl fan.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Uniformly sorta sucky. There are a few exceptions, but generally, the texture (sorta dry and not all that blendable), pigmentation (poor) and wear (sorta fade away after a few hours--odd) are not good. I'm also not crazy about the packaging (classic DG flip-top compacts with rectangular pans) since they take up space and it's not easy to depot the pans. Sorta cheap, but the quality is low, so it's actually not a good deal. Avoid these (and L'Oreal and Maybelline and Revlon, generally) and go with Milani, Jordana or (some) Prestige eyeshadows--better pigmentation, texture and in small pots with standard-sized, round pans that are easily-depotted. They also tend to be cheaper too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 6:53:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I actually have had good experiences with these eyeshadows. They come in some really pretty colors. I have the quad in Crystal Waters (very shimmery white with shades of green and blue). I also have the Violette Frappe single and it is one of the prettiest purple eyeshadows that I have ever tried. I also have the singles in Sapphire Sparkle and Shimmering Onyx. These eyeshadows blend well and look very nice on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by fashion_equalsPASSION

I bought this in a shimmery pinky color...it was nice as a highlighter. I also bought it in Aquamarine, a teal color. It goes on pretty well, idealy it would have more pigment...after a few hours it turned to a weird greasy grey-blue color.

Some of these are nice for shimmery highlighters, don't expect much out of the bold, dark colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this eyeshadow because the colors looked really pretty, but after very few hours this eyeshadow fades away like magic and gives you a weird ghoulish eyed look. I don't think I will be buying this eyeshadow anymore. The ice princess colors is what I'm talking about.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2005 10:52:00 PM More reviews by bri1078

goes on clumpy and package opens