Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 1/17/2014 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a lovely high-end product that is light weight, buildable, non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't clog your pores). I used my hand to apply it but I would recommend using a brush for more even application. I accidentally got it in a lighter shade than my skin tone so I actually used it as concealer most of the time, and sometimes even as a highlighter. It stays pretty long and makes my skin feel very good.
The only cons is the price - I feel like I can get away with much cheaper products for a fraction of the price. So I wouldn't mind using it again. But paying this much again? - perhaps not. Unless it is made of super natural ingredients or gives you perfect second skin, which this one is not. So I'd not use it again.

on 1/15/2014 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an incredible foundation. I prefer a tinted moisturiser for daytime but come the evening or for "made-up" events this is the one for me. How to describe? It's very light weight but gives a medium coverage and just kind of sinks into your skin leaving it looking more even, healthy and with a soft glow. The colour match is spot on for me - no distinguishable marks around jaw line and it stays on and true to colour all day.

I also use it during the day for under eye cover up. I'm in my late 40's and concealer cakes too much. This gives enough coverage with a light dust of powder over the top to lift my dark circles quite a few shades lighter.

on 1/13/2014 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I've been a double wear girl for the past couple of years now and felt it was time for something lighter and more natural looking. I made all the classic mistakes when buying this and just wanted to make sure that no-one else does the same!! I read the reviews and went to the lancome counter and was matched with this in shade 2, stupidly it looked too pale on my hand and as I wanted to buy the foundation on that day (I normally live in Germany but was home in the UK for Christmas and going back to Germany the next day - high end makeup is ridiculously expensive in Germany, like this would be 44€ in comparison to £26!!! so I wanted to buy it then and there) I said to the sales guy I'll take it in one shade darker. I then said to him is it gonna be ok as I have oily skin and he said just use a blotting powder and will be fine. I accept that I should have researched better and taken a sample BUT that's a complete lie! Oily/ combo skin girls don't even think about going here!!! My skin is not typically oily but becomes oily throughout the day - double wear is perfect for this why did I change?! - but this foundation just exacerbates it, it literally looks good for the first ten or fifteen minutes then it is already way too greasy looking. But those first ten minutes it sure does look beautiful! Excellent coverage but still very natural looking, silky smooth, incredible application... I am so sad it doesn't suit me and the reason I've given it a high rating is because it just isn't for me! I've passed it on to a dry-skinned friend and hope it can fulfil its potential there. Sad face!! But like I say oily girls please just don't go there it's a very bad look!

on 1/11/2014 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I was using Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour. I loved the coverage, but it was a bit too matte for my liking. I prefer a more natural finish. After returning the Teint Idole Ultra, I started looking for someone else. A very helpful and friendly SA offered to help. I told her that I loved the coverage of the Teint Idole UItra, but that it was a bit too matte for me. She asked me if I had ever tried the Teint Miracle. I hadn't. So I got a sample and loved it. This stuff is amazing. It's very sheer, but you can build it up as much as you need. No matter how much you apply, it never looks cakey or heavy. This is the first radiant finish foundation I've tried. I wasn't sure if I would like the radiant finish, but I really like it a lot. I wasn't sure what shade I needed, so I decided to get color matched. I was matched to Bisque 1N. The color is perfect. I always thought I had cool skintones, but actually, I'm more neutral. Warm shades tend to be too yellow and cool shades tend to be too orange.

This foundation isn't the cheapest foundation out there, but it's definitely not the most expensive either. It's $42,50, which I'm fine with paying. This foundation comes in a nice, glass bottle with a pump. It's easy to control how much you need. I use about 3 pumps for my entire face. I've tried a lot of other foundations, but I have yet to find one that I like as well as this. I have had no problems with irritation or allergic reactions with this foundation. I love the way this looks on my face. It covers up my flaws and gives me a nice glow. It has just the right amount of coverage. My current bottle of this is almost gone. I have already purchased a second bottle. I am going to stick with this. I think I have finally found my HG foundation. I hope it is never discontinued or changed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love love love this foundation!! this is holy grail status! I have normal/dry skin, nc30-35 ish and bisque 4 is perfect. I like the natural finish it gives the skin. its a my skin but better for your face lol. no B.S. coverage is light to medium.I apply this w my sigma flat top brush and I must say it covers really well although I don't had many imperfections. I would definitely recommend this foundation! p.s I spray my flat top brush w mac fix + and the finish is awesome!

on 1/7/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was a little too powdery looking for my liking and settled into lines. Also, be warned that it looks terrible in flash photography.

on 1/5/2014 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This foundation deserves 10 stars! I've used so many brands, some cheap others really expensive and none of them do what this Lancome foundation does!!! My skin is super oily, acne prone, pores get easily clogged, you name it... The coverage of this foundation is fantastic, it stays light on the skin, lasts the whole day, and the best of all... I'm shine free!!! I'm not sure if I'll repurchase because is a bit out of my budget, but is worth it to buy it once in a while. The one I got I paid only $2 because I work in a major department store and the money went to charity... Next time, I'll make sure I buy 10 bottles...lol

I am on my second bottle of this foundation, it is beautiful and easily my favourite foundation.

I have fairly clear skin, mostly normal with a little oil in the t-zone but dry in winter.
This foundation evens skin tone, brightens and leaves it with a soft, dewy finish.
It is a very sheer coverage, probably more light than medium, however I imagine it can be built up. (I like my foundation sheer).

My ONLY issue with this is that during our humid Australian summer, it sweats off fairly easily even with powder.
(I blame the 40 degree weather more than the foundation as I don't know of any sheer foundation that would last hours in this heat!)

During the winter is is beautiful as it is hydrating and my skin isn't so oily so it stays on for much longer and generally have less blemishes during that time.

I absolutely love this foundation and would recommend to anyone!

on 12/28/2013 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: NC/NW 25ish, Neutral to warm skin tone, sensitive skin with broken capilaires, redness cheek and chin area. Combination skin (dry cheeks, slightly oily t-zone). Medium to dark brown hair, green eyes with gold flecks.

I was looking for a foundation that felt natural yet offered coverage for my broken capillaries and redness

. A young lady suggested this particular foundation,matched me with Buff 7W and gave me a sample to take home. At first I was concerned the foundation would be too yellow. I'm leaning towards neutral with some yellow. I applied with a regular style foundation brush. In my bathroom, which is painted a light green, I looked too yellow. However once the foundation settled and I was in natural light, it matched.

I do self tan (1-2 layers each week) and this seemed fine.

My skin is sensitive and no reaction occurred. I do have a few dry patches which it clung to slightly. Otherwise it gave me a natural look and a bit of glow. My t-zone was slightly oily after using this foundation. However I find that happens with any other brands I have tried. Not sure how this would fare for oily skinned gals.

The foundation is not cheap.. $38-$43? Canadian dollars but worth it if it works and matches. Overall happy with this product and would repurchase.

on 12/24/2013 8:49:00 PM

This product is beautiful. Its satin finish is enough to help me feel brighter and less tired looking but not too much that it looks greasy or fake. It has no oil in it and after hours of wear it still feels like I have nothing on. If you're after a natural looking foundation that gives you a glow then this is for you! My main skin concern is dullness and this does me wonders. However I probably wouldn't recommend for oily skin as it may not hold as well throughout the day and if you have dark circles you'd need a concealer as it's not heavy. After spending two years with my not quite right, overpriced Chanel foundation, I'm glad I ventured out to try something different.