Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews for this mascara. I love this mascara. It really does make your lashes grow! I have asian lashes so they're pretty much nonexistent but thanks to this mascara, my lashes are visible now!

The Bad: Nothing unless $9.00 to $10.00 is not in your price range for drugstore products.

TheGood: This product delivers what the claims state. Prior to Christmas I bought another 'new product" which claimed to give you Millions of Lashes. I also bought it for my adult daughter.
I had to go purchase THIS brand yesterday because I was tired of hoping for a better result with my Christmas Mascara.

Rimmel does not clump and I am clump prone. My Lashes with this product have always appeared to be salon applied.
I dont know about you, but IF you are tired of your basket or drawer filled with mascara that doesnt deliever what it claims to go out and try this. It will not disappoint.
I have learned my lesson "the mascara isnt better with impressive TV adds"...I'll stick with what works.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

thought it was good. i have short eyelashes and i did see a difference of when i put the mascara on. i would purchase again, its around $10 CAN so its not that pricey. you might need to put a couple coats on and wiggle it up a little to see the length of your lashes, i would try it and see if u like it !

on 11/25/2012 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My best friend purchased this product, and during a makeover she used it on me. I use this product all the time now! It's really amazing. It instantly lengthens your lashes, with only one coat/sweep. I usually put on 2-3 coats/sweeps, anymore and my lashes will look like falsies. This is my HG of mascara. I love it!

on 11/14/2012 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great stuff for the price. I like the fact that I can apply more than 2 coats without it getting dry and flakey or clumpy. It's got a wonderful formula overall. My lashes look beautiful all day without any clumping, shedding, or running. Gives them amazing length and pretty decent volume. Will repurchase :)

on 11/13/2012 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

This mascara is overpriced for the quality. The wand on it is just of average quality. Nothing amazing. The blackness of the formula doesnt impress me enough. The 2 pros of this mascara are that: 1. It is a wet formula 2. Holds curl well

on 10/26/2012 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I have used this product for years, and i just love it. I can say i have seen major improvement in my lashes being fuller and longer. I have gone threw 4 of these, by far its my most favorite. its not to heavy and it still looks natural, just prefect, like this one more than the Revlon's one.

on 10/4/2012 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been trying out quite a few drug store brands recently to try and replace my fave the balm two timer mascara which is getting expensive and hard to find in the uk. This mascara has been the worst so far. I have just shortish black lashes which are straight. This gives absolutely no length or curl its wet and sticky and just clumps my lashes together I've tried to use it 5 times now and just given up. The best drugstore find so far is soap and glory thick and fast mascara from boots but nothing has matched up to the balm yet will keep on trying.

on 9/30/2012 9:34:00 PM

This is the only mascara that I've been using for almost a year. I love it. I got this because I'm a mascaraholic lol and I got it not expecting much of anything. It was the first lash growth mascara I've used. I didn't realize it was actually working until people started telling me how long my eye lashes were. It starts to work over time. So you got to be patient. It could be different for every one though. My sister said it made her lashes worse and fall out more. I like it because its so easy to wash off. Therefore less of your lashes are being pulled out. The only problem is, If its pouring rain, it will run down your face soooo easily and all the way down your face. So, cover your eyes or something if its raining hard. lol But this stuff worked wonders on me.

on 9/6/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was walking down the cosmetic aisles at Wal-mart, and stopped when I saw this mascara. I'd bought it before, but Rimmel must have changed the brush and packaging, because it didn't used to work like it does now. The package I had bought before was bright metallic yellow and black, to match the tube. The new one is orange and black, same tube. Before, the brush was hard and plasticky, and didn't allow me to apply the product well. Now, the brush -- which has the same oblong shape -- has fluffier bristles. And the formula is lighter, but still as dark as it gets in extreme black. I used this formula to boost up my lashes after removing eyelash extensions, and noticed steady growth over 3 months. I'm hoping for the same growth results with this new brush. I highly recommend this mascara.