November 26, 2014 | 1316 users online

Bath Treatments - Burt's Bees - Apricot baby oil [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2006 12:00:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has the most amazing gentle apricot scent and it works wonders on legs after shaving! Makes my legs silky smooth. My tween daughter loves it too on her skin... she thinks it's the best smell ever! I have a small two ounce bottle I put an eyedropper into to make it easier and not waste the product. IT's that good!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2006 3:52:00 PM More reviews by AntheaD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely product! It works great for my super dry skin. I use it before I take shower and my skin feels soft and clean afterwards. I also use it wherever I feel dry and itchy, and it calms my skin nicely. The bottle looks cute, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2006 3:25:00 AM More reviews by muddlepup

What a wonderful all-purpose oil. My favorite use is as a "pre-wash" facial oil (ala DHC cleansing oil) I massage it into my skin before washing and it just feels amazing. Also love it as a cuticle oil and a hot oil treatment for the hair. Body moisturizer, lip balm, massage oil....you name it, this will do it.

I too took a lippie off for packaging. Oil in a glass bottle? Surprised they haven't been sued. Plastic flip top and this would be perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 2:47:00 AM More reviews by everglow

I have to agree with everyone that has raved about what a wonderful product this is. I would just like to add that it includes beta-carotene, a type of Vitamin A and perhaps the most effective vitamin to encourage collagen production in the skin. It's probably why I not only have super soft skin after application, but since I have been using this for half a year now, my skin looks really healthy and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2006 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MedicJen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG of body oils. I've used everything. Neutrogena, Booth's, Johnson&Johnson, etc...and none have smelled better, kept my skin softer, or lasted as long as Burt's Apricot oil. I'm obsessed with the smell, and also have the solid perfume in the same scent. I get compliments on it all the time. The only bad thing about ordering from Burt's is the shipping costs, which can be a little high. But luckily, many stores have started carrying the line. I cried tears of joy when I found 3 bottles on the clearance shelf at Walgreens for $2.00 each. YAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by tasham53

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product, I am addicted to the smell, like warm honey & baby powder. The apricot refers to apricot oil which is a really great moisturizer, I also love that this is a natural product with no preservatives or artificial ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ollybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff - it smells great and lasts ages. I use it in the bath, as a massage oil and as a moisturiser. It's gentle and full of lovely natural ingredients. I always have a big bottle around, plus a small travel-sized one to take away with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by librarian_wannabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this stuff. It smells amazing. I keep a small spray bottle filled with this oil in the shower and I spray it on after washing. I also spray a little bit into my hair and rinse.

HG body oil/moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Cneajna

I love this product! I have used it as a moisturizer and as a bath oil. It's great for both. I have very dry skin when it comes to my legs and if I'm not properly moisturized I will itch incessantly esspecially during winter and summer. And this oil really helps with that. My skin also doesn't usually take well to moisturizers unless I'm fresh out of the shower...but this is one product that I can put on any time, which is something that makes it a big selling point. Someting I will be using again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 10:12:00 AM More reviews by grenadine_00

A boon for terribly dry skin. I use this immediately after the shower; the slight sheen imparted is gorgeous though I do feel a bit greasy for an hour or two. But the effects are indisputable. Soft moisturized skin for a full day. A pleasant sweet nutty smell, inoffensive - doesn't interfere with the majority of my perfumes; the scent fortunately wears off within a few hours. A lippie off for the remarkably inconvenient packaging - an open-mouth glass bottle. Otherwise recommend.