October 1, 2014 | 1784 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ivydarkbloom

I love this foundation! I am pale, pale, pale with a lot of redness and some mild to moderate acne marks on my cheeks. I find that, especially when I use a primer under it, it just glides right over any areas of concern and makes my face look baby butt smooth. And it stays put without drying to a paint like finish, which is fantastic. The coverage is buildable without becoming cakey. The only two small issues that I have with it are that the lightest shade is a bit darker than my skin tone (but that's an issue that I almost always have with foundation). But the great thing is that, because it's specifically designed for people with redness and/or pinker undertones, it never looks like I'm wearing a mask or anything. And it's not overly yellow, which is a HUGE plus, because I've found that other makeups that are designed to reduce redness can go way over the top with yellow or greenish tints to them. Not pretty. Anyway, the only other small complaint that I have is that I wish they offered a larger size. It's about $25 at Macy's or Sephora, which I don't think is too bad...but if I could get more of it, I would. Other than that, I love it. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by deez724

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cakey and turned orangy after a few hours. It settled into fine lines that I didn't even know I had! Very heavy and drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by bunnygrl468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

My skin has some redness with a few scars and pimples, so this foundation really helps in coverage. An additional benefit of this foundation is that it doesn't make me break out. However, this is not the best option for oily people like me. This is why I put this on during colder weather. What I do is start with primer, this foundation, then powder over for a nice finish.
My main reason for using this foundation is coverage, and it's a big help there!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by missxwillow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I cannot say anything better about it; it gave me the coverage I desire, it evened out my skin tone, and it controlled my oil pretty decently. Over time, it actually calmed down my redness and the more I wore it, the less red my face became. It was amazing! I love this product, but there are only two downsides to it. For one, this foundation is hard to wipe off from your face at the end of the day. I had to wash my face twice to get this off. Another thing, I did not get the all-day matte look I usually expect from more expensive foundations (as it did only control my oil for only an hour or three), but I'll let that one slide. This stuff worked too good on my skin for me to even think about rejecting because it did not hold up on the oil control all day! Love it, if you have sensitive skin that's also oily, then get this. I suggest getting an oil control lotion or primer though to make the oil control last longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I applied this makeup with a stipling brush and set it with transparent loose powder. It looked ok for 15 minuets. Then I looked in the mirror in the car, my face looked 20 years older. This would be great makeup if you wanna look like a zombie. I have combo/ oily acne prone, hormonal breakout 30 year old skin that's kept outta the sun. This product dried out my first layer of skin and caked up like I had tan wet flour dried on my face. I was at a hair show and realized it, so embarrassing. I wouldn't suggest anyone to try this. Gross.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by cindyhartley

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use several of Clinique's Redness Solutions products for my dry, sensitive skin - and they are effective at calming the redness. The main problem with this makeup is that its texture is thick. I can dab it sparingly on small red areas on my face, such as around my nostrils, and then carefully pat and blend the makeup in. But I could never just smooth this makeup over my complete forehead area, for instance, as it's just way too heavy. Also, the tip of the plastic squeeze bottle has to be wiped daily with a kleenex to keep it from getting clogged. What I would like is a lighter, moisturizing makeup in a glass bottle. So why do I indicate above that I'll buy it again? Because Redness Solutions Makeup does minimize redness, and I haven't found another makeup as good at doing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jallen2789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive had this foundation for a couple months now and have yet to find an application method to make this foundation not make my dry skin look worse. It definitely gives my skin a balanced look by covering most of the red on my cheeks and all over my nose, but it brings out my pores in my nose and looks a tad flakey on my forehead and cheeks. I think it would work best on those with just normal skin, not too dry and not too oily. I do like the packaging though!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by bikibiki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have rosacea, and while most of Clinique's other "rosacea products" range from disappointing to break-out-inducing, this one is pretty good for a foundation. It doesn't so much cover the redness as it evens it out so I look less like a clown, but not too much like a mannequin. It does, however, tend to settle into my pores and flaky skin, so I find I can't wear it very often in the winter. I have yet to find the perfect foundation, but this is pretty okay. I find, too, that it does work nicely in conjunction with the Redness Relief pressed powder, but the combo does tend to highlight flakes/pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jessica238vega

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well i have rosacea and i was hoping that this makeup was going to help it but it didnt and it doesnt do so great in covering my redness either. it is a thick foundation and if u have dry skin this will stick and emphazise the dry areas. also dont layer it or put too much because it can make it look cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by abbsnew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently went to Sephora with the intent of pickup up this foundation. I got the lightest shade in the foundation, which is weird because normally I go a bit darker when it comes to foundations. I've been wearing it the past couple days and I LOVE the coverage of this foundation. My redness from my skin sensitivity actually looks better after I take the foundation off and it masks it perfectly, It looks so much better but it still looks natural! However even the lightest shade of the foundation is orange on me when I first put it on, I have to be so meticulous when it comes to blending or it will leave orange sections on my face. If you blend it well, it will look perfect! I will definitely be repurchasing this foundation however I do that the colour wasn't so orange!