July 28, 2014 | 1200 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by missxwillow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I cannot say anything better about it; it gave me the coverage I desire, it evened out my skin tone, and it controlled my oil pretty decently. Over time, it actually calmed down my redness and the more I wore it, the less red my face became. It was amazing! I love this product, but there are only two downsides to it. For one, this foundation is hard to wipe off from your face at the end of the day. I had to wash my face twice to get this off. Another thing, I did not get the all-day matte look I usually expect from more expensive foundations (as it did only control my oil for only an hour or three), but I'll let that one slide. This stuff worked too good on my skin for me to even think about rejecting because it did not hold up on the oil control all day! Love it, if you have sensitive skin that's also oily, then get this. I suggest getting an oil control lotion or primer though to make the oil control last longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I applied this makeup with a stipling brush and set it with transparent loose powder. It looked ok for 15 minuets. Then I looked in the mirror in the car, my face looked 20 years older. This would be great makeup if you wanna look like a zombie. I have combo/ oily acne prone, hormonal breakout 30 year old skin that's kept outta the sun. This product dried out my first layer of skin and caked up like I had tan wet flour dried on my face. I was at a hair show and realized it, so embarrassing. I wouldn't suggest anyone to try this. Gross.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by cindyhartley

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use several of Clinique's Redness Solutions products for my dry, sensitive skin - and they are effective at calming the redness. The main problem with this makeup is that its texture is thick. I can dab it sparingly on small red areas on my face, such as around my nostrils, and then carefully pat and blend the makeup in. But I could never just smooth this makeup over my complete forehead area, for instance, as it's just way too heavy. Also, the tip of the plastic squeeze bottle has to be wiped daily with a kleenex to keep it from getting clogged. What I would like is a lighter, moisturizing makeup in a glass bottle. So why do I indicate above that I'll buy it again? Because Redness Solutions Makeup does minimize redness, and I haven't found another makeup as good at doing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jallen2789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive had this foundation for a couple months now and have yet to find an application method to make this foundation not make my dry skin look worse. It definitely gives my skin a balanced look by covering most of the red on my cheeks and all over my nose, but it brings out my pores in my nose and looks a tad flakey on my forehead and cheeks. I think it would work best on those with just normal skin, not too dry and not too oily. I do like the packaging though!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by bikibiki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have rosacea, and while most of Clinique's other "rosacea products" range from disappointing to break-out-inducing, this one is pretty good for a foundation. It doesn't so much cover the redness as it evens it out so I look less like a clown, but not too much like a mannequin. It does, however, tend to settle into my pores and flaky skin, so I find I can't wear it very often in the winter. I have yet to find the perfect foundation, but this is pretty okay. I find, too, that it does work nicely in conjunction with the Redness Relief pressed powder, but the combo does tend to highlight flakes/pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jessica238vega

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well i have rosacea and i was hoping that this makeup was going to help it but it didnt and it doesnt do so great in covering my redness either. it is a thick foundation and if u have dry skin this will stick and emphazise the dry areas. also dont layer it or put too much because it can make it look cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by abbsnew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently went to Sephora with the intent of pickup up this foundation. I got the lightest shade in the foundation, which is weird because normally I go a bit darker when it comes to foundations. I've been wearing it the past couple days and I LOVE the coverage of this foundation. My redness from my skin sensitivity actually looks better after I take the foundation off and it masks it perfectly, It looks so much better but it still looks natural! However even the lightest shade of the foundation is orange on me when I first put it on, I have to be so meticulous when it comes to blending or it will leave orange sections on my face. If you blend it well, it will look perfect! I will definitely be repurchasing this foundation however I do that the colour wasn't so orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by rae2662

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is the best if you have red/pink undertones in your skin. With a fair complextion like mine, I have a natural pink to my skin and this whole product line does wonders to minimize it and even out my skin tone. While a bit pricey, for me it is well worth it. A little bit goes a long way to achieving great results. A bottle will usually last me at least 3 months. I also recommend the redness solution mineral powder and protective base.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Gradle

I have a lot of redness on my nose and cheeks so I was really hoping that this would be a holy grail for me. Sadly, it really doesn't reduce the redness on my face, but I would probably buy this again because I do like the coverage and the finish. It seems to last pretty well (although I do use a setting spray) and the color doesn't change throughout the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by rusty901

Overall I think this product is OK. When you try it on at a make-up counter the consultant uses lots of other redness combating products but when you use it at home it is not as good. Yes to a certain extent it reduces redness and covers it up well but I have quite a lot of redness, rosacea in fact and so I didn't think it gave the full coverage I needed.
Its a good price for that it does but I question whether it is long lasting or not.