MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 12/30/2014 7:10:00 PM

Good for covering bad skin as it's very thick but it dries fast so you have to blend it quickly . Also packing is not great as it gives you a large amount each time that's not needed so you waste a fair bit !

on 12/29/2014 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

good coverage doesn't really crease under eyes love it !

on 12/29/2014 3:25:00 AM

I looooove this concealer so much. It covers blemishes perfectly and seriously lasts ALL day.

on 12/28/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At first I reaaallly liked this product- it had good coverage and hid my spots really well. However, after wearing it for a few days the skin under my eyes and round my chin where i used it became really dry and flaky and itchy. My skin tends to be very sensitive and generally just dry so this may have just been me, it would probably be better suited on someone with oilier skin? It also turned really orange after a few hours, again this may have just been down to the counter girl recommending the wrong product but I was not impressed!
MAC still test on animals aswell, so I will definitely not be shopping there again

on 12/26/2014 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Still the best I've come across. It's a keeper.

on 12/25/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have acne so don't use this to cover spots but just under eyes as a highlighter. It's a heavier consistency to others but really long wearing and does the job! A must have for a night out!

on 12/14/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this when I had really bad acne, and it was the ONLY thing that ever truly worked to cover it up. Didn't feel too heavy and didn't catch on dry skin, which I find most concealers do and end up making acne MORE apparent. I also use it for my dark undereyes, and it stays like a dream.

on 12/11/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really should be doing something else other than reviewing cosmetics but ... I want to say this is my HG concealer! I think I am one of those concealholics because I've owned quite a few:

1) Cle de peau concealer (Very cakey and dry...the worst one ever, and it's 95 bucks including tax in Canada!)
2) Benefit Boiing
3) Benefit Erase Paste
4) MAC mineralize concealer
5) Marc Jacobs re(marc)able concealer (creases like mad...)
6) YSL touché éclat (I KNOW this is not meant to be a concealer, but it works for me and it's a great product!)
7) Youngblood mineral concealer
8) Benefit Ooh la lift
9) NARS radiant creamy concealer (amazing stuff!)

This is the best one. It covers ridiculously well, CAN'T tell im wearing concealer at all, the color is perfect match. Like our own skin! And it lasts for hours. Nobody has to know you have dark undereye circles ;)

This is the cheapest concealer I have ever used, and I happened to like it the MOST! It just shows that $$$ doesn't mean better.

I used to hate MAC because I thought they were only known for having really heavy makeup..... nope! This is so lightweight AND full coverage

on 12/9/2014 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pro Longwear is my holy grail concealer. I've repurchased this numerous times and will continue to do so. It is ass full coverage as they come, but could also be applied lightly if your doing minimal makeup. Covers dark circles and also highlights very well. I dint really use this for covering problem areas as I prefer a thicker concealer for that. The one thing that kept me from giving 5 stars is the packaging. 1. I've dropped this on my carpet from maybe 3 ft and it smashed!!! 2. If you're not careful the pump let's out way more than you will need. So just be extra careful not to drop this and pump slowly and all is well. I feel like it's worth the $20. I would probably pay more if I had to for this.

on 12/9/2014 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my 'special occasion' concealer because:
1. It is high end and expensive.
2. It gives great coverage.
3. It lasts all day.

But is not my 'go-to' concealer because:
1. Can emphasize my pores (with some foundations)
2. High end (don't want to waste it)
3. It does crease on me.

I highly recommend this concealer, but make sure play around with it and find what application and foundation works with it to reduce the chances of it emphasizing your pores, and make sure you set it with powder so that it doesn't crease.
TIP- If you have issues with squirting to much out, hold the sides of the pump with your fingers to help reduce the amount of product squirting out when you use it. :)
Definitely will repurchase this concealer :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue