MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Way too much comes out and it dries out my under eye like crazy. I've tried EVERY possible way of using it too make it look more natural and moisturized but it just doesn't work for me. I could find something better for a quarter of the price at the drugstore

on 2/24/2015 6:13:00 PM

one of my fav concealers. i use nc 15 and its good for highlighting under the eyws but not so much for spots. can tend to crease it u dont apply a powder right after. wish that the pump was easier to work so that u didnt need to use all the product that comes out in one pump, its a little too much. otherwise its still a good concealer and i use daily for my undr eyes

on 2/24/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I went into the mac store the lady working there said i should try out this concealer. She then matched me to my shade. This shade looked fine while i was in the store because of the lighting they had their. When I got home, I realized that it was the completely wrong shade. It also became too patchy and dry under my eyes. I tried everything to help with that. Putting moistorizer, using a damp beauty blender, concealer brush. Nothing worked and it looked extremely cakey.
As for the packaing, too much does come out when you pump it but they provided me with a little tub to hold it in so it wouldn't dry out.
I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 2/24/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Overall I like this product. I think my issue was that I bought it in the summer, so now during the winter time the NW20 seems to be too dark (too yellowish) for me. I may just buy NW15 for the winter time since I have a fair skin tone. It covers my dark circles that I had issues with covering while using L'Oreal, Cover Girl and Revlon concealers.
Be careful not to apply too much as it might get cake-y after few hours. Apply just enough to cover and then set it with the powder.
Also it lasted me for a longer time when I applied an eye cream (Vichy) and eye-primer (Revlon) first.

UPDATE: I bought the NW15 and it's perfect! It's like a half-tone lighter than my natural skin tone, so I don't have to apply a highlighter afterwards. Absolutely LOVE it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Thought this might be the hg but nope it was too drying and made my skin looked patchy. Also would like to mention that the mac employees gave me a horrible shade match so I had to return it and they put me through a long process of exchanging it and then gave me the wrong one again. When I came back to return the new one I was told that I returned too often. It was the employees fault god

on 2/21/2015 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I started using the concealer because i am a huge fan of Jaclyn Hill and i needed to venture into highlighting my under eye area. I like the coverage that this gives me, and i've recently started using it as a eye primer as well since it really does cover up any kind of redness and discoloration.

The packaging sucks though, a whole pump is the smallest amount i can seem to get and it's so thick i waste a lot of product.

on 2/18/2015 4:51:00 PM

in a few words this is a great concealer . the only thing is that as soon as u apply it u must set it immediately with some powder cos otherwise it can crease a bit

on 2/18/2015 4:46:00 PM

I seen so much rave reviews, I usually don't buy Mac products but I thought this would be good because I seen a YouTuber who usually uses the same products as me and what works for her usually works for me, but this product was such a disappointment, it's heavy on the undereyes (I'm 17, crease under eyes but not that bad and a little discoloration), it also creases within a few hours with a primer/ setting spray. It works better on spots (but still bad) I've tried better drugstore concealer. The packaging isn't bothersome. Also it emphasizes dry/ oily spots.

on 2/18/2015 4:33:00 PM

I dont normally buy MAC products, but after always hearing good things about this concealer i had to give it a try and for $23 after tax not too bad. So i went into my local Macys and got the right color match for me NC30, and i love it! Im 28, and do i have minor wrinkles around my eyes, i feel like this concealer does not make them stand out and it covers my dark circles and gives me that "highlighted" affect under my eyes without looking too cakey which i love, def. a must try ladies you wont be dissapointed Ive also used it for minor acne scars i have on my cheeks and this covers them pretty well without looking to heavy or anything. will repurchase, and now im more curious into looking in what else i want to try from MAC :)

on 2/18/2015 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best concealer ever for under eyes does not crease and hides dark circles so well. I use it to highlight however less is definitely more as when applied to highlight the nose it can look slightly thick and false looking so its best to use a small amount or try a lighter concealer for the nose. Under the eyes this is unbeatable looks soft focused and makes my cheek bones look huge. Best used with a wet beauty blender. Love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin