MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 5/2/2015 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this concealer! I use the NW15 to cover my dark circles and NC15 to conceal redness around my nose, chin, and to cover up the occasional pimple. The only thing I don't love is that the tiny pump dispenser can easily pump out too much if you're not careful. I will keep on buying.

I love this product because it covers my skin flawlessly when applied over a decent serum and moisturizer. My skin has a lot of pink undertones, and this product evens them out perfectly and blends out like a dream so you can get varying degrees of coverage. It's the perfect foundation for blush, eyeliner, lipliner, etc.

It applies well with a brush ( I use the 130 Mac Short Duo Fibre Brush. If it didn't shed all over the place I would recommend it. ) or patted into place with a finger.

My only gripe is that the bottle is glass. I barely made a dent in my first purchase and it rolled off the counter top and shattered all over the floor. I liked it so much I did buy it again though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

THIS concealer is amazing. I have really oily skin and dont know what concealer i should use. But when i try this one. Im not kidding it worked the first day. I had it on 9 hours and it still looked like it was just put on. Its amazing. Love it so mutch

on 4/23/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This didn't live up to the hype for me at all. It's very cakes and thick yet it doesn't stay on a pimple. It just smudges off and if you were to set your face with powder, the area where you put the concealer just collects so much of the powder and becomes darker than the rest of your face. Also one pump of this is way too much, but it's pretty much impossible to just do half a pump. Plus is almost 30 cdn for this little thing.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've been looking for an amazing under-eye concealer for quite some time and sadly this did not meet my expectations. The formula can be drying under the eye, and for me often made my under-eye area look cakey, dry or creased. I have tried setting it with a powder but it just doesn't seem to help me!

The one thing that is great about it is it make a perfect eye shadow primer, particularly if you have dark eyelids. It really cancels out any veins or discolouration and the shadows stay on extra long.

Personally there are some drugstore alternatives that work better for my under-eye area such as the Maybelline Fit Me concealers and the Maybelline Age Rewind.

on 4/19/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I don't reach for this much as I feel too much product is wasted. I purchased in the shade NC 44 for under eye but it does crease a lot especially if not set with a powder. reference: ELDW sandlewood, Lancome 460w, Clinique Golden).

on 4/19/2015 1:39:00 AM

This concealer gives me a flawless complexion! The coverage is very full and the formula is quite thick. Although I have to go over trickier blemish spots with a pot concealer (Estée Lauder is my go to for spots), this concealer does wonders for my base. I'm not a fan of the packaging as the pump is very hard to push down on and often dispenses too much and wastes the product, which is quite annoying considering how expensive the little tube is ($35 AUD). Overall I'm impressed and it is probably becoming a can't live without product

I was finding it increasingly difficult to find a concealer that gave me the coverage I needed but without creasing as I often found with cheaper concealers. So I decided to invest it one that was dearer and after a hefty amount of research I decided to settle with MAC's pro longwear - and I have not been left disappointed.

This product does not crease and lasts all day. I use it with the MAC pro longwear foundation and always get asked if I am actually wearing makeup because it looks flawless! Just remember to preserver with the blending as sometimes I find it difficult to blend it outwards as it seems quite a heavy product- however does not look like this on the skin.

The only problem I have with this product is the pump. WHY MAC!? You have to pay extra for a pump for the foundation and then they put a pump on the concealer which I do not think is necessary. The reason being is I use this every day and each time I try to gently press the pump to get a little bit out but fail miserably- Its impossible. I end up with more product than I wanted and feel like I'm wasting it which isn't ideal when you consider the money you pay for it. You can't even unscrew the pump off which is even more annoying but it is something I will just have to put up with because I do love the product itself!

on 4/16/2015 7:19:00 PM

A gift from my friend. We are the same skin tone, NC40/42. She chose NC30 for me which is perfect.

The texture of this product is rich and creamy. I wish that the pump did not release so much product because I don't like wasting product.

Once applied, it smooths out very nicely. That where the positives end. This product, imo needs to be set with a powder. No way around it for me, even with a primer underneath.

Then it started spreading and took my eyeliner with it. By 11:00 am I looked like a panda.

Pandas are cute, but I did not look cute at all.

i love this concealer it has amazing coverage but is still thin enough to not crease under the eyes or cake anywhere on the face, however it smells very strong, almost similar to estee lauder double wear foundation and the pump dispenses a lot of concealer at once so can sometimes be a waste of product, but overall this concealer does what its supposed to do and looks amazing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin