MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ive tried endless concealers and this is something i always go back to! Not only does it cover and brighten, but also acts as a highlight in the contour routine of mine! I do this before foundation so i would use dry sponge with it and the results are beautiful! `it also minimizes the amount of product used underneath the eyes too. Great and Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This product is great, and definitely a staple in my collection now, along with my Collection concealer. My favourite thing about this concealer is how light it feels - some concealers can feel so thick and heavy on the skin, whereas this glides on wonderfully, yet still somehow gives amazing coverage. The lasting power is pretty good, obviously I set my concealer with a powder, and this lasts throughout the day pretty well. It just looks so natural, yet gives such good coverage - I highly recommend trying this. I do have a couple of problems with this product. The first is my own fault - I purchased the wrong shade because I was in an airport and wasn't really paying attention, so I picked up NC20 when I really need NW15 (how stupid of me!). I can just about make it look natural, but it's extra work, though obviously, this is no fault of the product itself. The second thing is that it's not the cheapest - although I only paid about £12 for this at duty free, it'll be more expensive - but totally worth it in my opinion. However, the only real gripe is, as everyone else has mentioned, the packaging - it really is so hard to get the right amount. If I am very, very careful I can just about get the right amount, but it is a pain - I recommend doing what others have suggested and pumping into a small pot to get maximum use out of application.

TL;DR: A fantastic, lightweight, long-lasting and somewhat expensive concealer that delivers amazing coverage, albeit with bad packaging.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm 53 years old-YIKES!!! It's hard to find a concealer that won't get cakey in the creases and fine lines of your eyes. I LOVE THIS concealer!!

If I AM feeling a little dry, I mix a little highlighter cream with this and it works. There are lots of colors to chose from so it is easy to match.

My ONLY ONLY gripe is the packaging. There is some left in the bottom because of the pump. It's also glass so you if you try to break it ...I wish they would make it plastic OR screw off the pump. Save so much money to recycle the pump to another purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great coverage just looks very cakey and dry under my eyes! I have very oily skin so no other concealer does this. However, when I mix it will moisturiser it works perfect and stays all day and still has very high coverage. The packaging is slightly annoying but you can squeeze out small amounts. I blend it in with a damp sponge and looks great!

my holy grail concealer!! after i tried this any other concealer just seems pointless. lasts me over two days (don't ask) and still looked flawless. works good under an orange corrector and doesn't oxidize, buildable and looks like skin, doesn't crease or moves at all and just perfect overall. and to be honest i don't why everybody is complaining about the packaging, it's okay and fancy you just need to be careful and you're good to go. the price is high but it's MAC so i would not expect it to be a drugstore price. 10/10

My favourite eye concealer to use under the eye. I got a colour match at the mac store, and I prefer my under eye concealer to be one shade lighter than my skin colour, we were able to find just the perfect colour for my under eye, for me not to look like a zombie!

It is got a great coverage, a little goes a long way. But like everyone said on here the packaging is annoying, the pump often gives out more than you need, so as an alternative I just use it as a highlighter as well as an under-eye concealer.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this concealer so much!! It s one of my favorite (with my all-time favorite Mac studio finish concealer & my new love Amazing cosmetics concealer).

Pros : thin liquid formulation yet provide a medium to full coverage. Also, it dries mat, you don t even need to powder it. As it dries mat, and sink into the skin, there is absolutely no crease! Which is amazing.

The result is really natural if you find the correct shade. I use it in NW35 (which is a pinky color). The pink neutralizes my blue/purple dark circle. NC42 look ashy on me and NC45 is too dark. NW35 is a tone-to-tone color for me, so it doesn t highlight.
The +++ of this product is the staying power. It s like an ink, it stays perfect until you remove it, doesn t fade at all.

Regarding the price, it s not so expensive: 18euro for 9 ml. Seeing that drugstores concealer generally provide half the price but half the quantity, it s similar.

The only drawback of the PLW is the application. First the pump provide always too much products, so it s wasted. And I find it a bit time consuming to apply it as you have to build it up in thin layers to have a nice and flawless result. Other than that, I think that it s the best concealer ever : thin, lightweight yet sill really covering, stay for hours and it absolutely doesn t crease.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I've been on the search for a concealer that completely covers up my hereditary dark under eye circles. Most of the ones I tried were either too pale (giving me a grey effect under my eyes) or they were too cakey and cracked or too sheer.
This is my perfect concealer! I have the shade nc30 that works with my nc37 skin tone. It lasts most of the day and doesn't crease or look cakey. The amount you need to use is so minimal the product lasts a long time. I just apply it under my eyes with a fluffy eyeshadow brush and set it with translucent powder. Perfect.
The only negative I can say is that sometimes the pump gives a little too much product so i end up using more than i wanted because i don't want to waste it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Totally awesome product in a crappy packaging. Hate the pump but love everything else about this and the price ain't bad so overall can't complain. Full coverage, doesn't crease, stays on better than any other one that I've tried. I always have to have one of these in my makeup drawer.

Finally found the concealer I've been looking for!!
I use this in the shade nc20 for under my eyes and it's perfect. I have really dark hereditary undereye circles so have been searching for a good concealer for a long time. I'm glad I decided to splash out on this.
Pros:
Plenty of shades
Excellent coverage
Does not crease!! Literally does not budge all day. I have dry to very dry skin so do not set it with powder and it still stays on all day
Dries to a sort of powdery finish on me but not enough to make me look cakey
Excellent value for money- only need a quarter of a pump so will last aaaages. Already had it for a few months using it everyday and it still looks completely full.

Cons:
Packaging kinda sucks- you need to practice to make sure you don't waste product as the pump releases wayyyy too much. I've found that gently pressing with my thumb has given me the most amount of control and it's now easy for me to get the right amount out.

Overall definitely worth the money especially if you have darrrrk circles and are looking for something which doesn't crease!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin