November 27, 2014 | 1508 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by savk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is to runny, the colors are bad and the cap breaks easily

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by LaurenReneeArvay

I like how this came in a wide variety of shades to choose from, so that's a plus. It also applies really nicely. But as the day went on, it wore off and just made an oily mess all over my face. If you don't have oily skin then this could be for you but it just wasn't for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by citygirl1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been trying to find creative, but smart ways to save money and stretch my makeup a little bit. With the economy in a flux and the cost of living getting higher and higher, I decided to give covergirl another try by trying a few of their products....and I'm sorry to say, this one left me dissapointed and scratching my head. First off, the concealer is packaged beautifully and while it's very to use, the consistancy is HORRIBLE, I have moderate dark circles under my eyes and they kept peeking through even with the 5TH application. It might as well have been made for a baby, it has no base to adhere to, it's extremely hard to blend because it's so "watery", and it began to crease within an hour of applying it. At the price of $8.49 (yes, THAT much) I wanted to cry and venge anger on CoverGirl. I cannot believe they came out with such a product like this knowing how awful this formula is. I hope they discontinue it or come up with a better formula.

Will NEVER purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CurlyBlvd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does NOT do it's job, very liquidy and expensive for the crappy job it does and it also has a cheap smell to it. In my opinion Covergirl sucks, LoReal and Maybelline have better concealer's .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by SaraP1900

I really do likes this concealer, but that thing is I bought it in a shade that was too light for my skin ( I bought Classic Ivory). So next time I do buy this product I will deffo buy it in the next shade up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by covergirllover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a year now and I dont have much to compare it to but it works nicely enough for me. If you apply a dab to your blemish then rub it in and dab it in circular motions it goes on with a natural but good coverage look. the only problem i've had with this is that you need to re-apply throughout the day sometimes because it doesnt hold very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by superwickedbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! I actually bought this, and then I went back and bought a second one because I loved it so much! It is really creamy, it covers great, and the price is definitly amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lukivo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just LOVE this concealer. I have extremely fair skin and this is the only one that matches it perfectly! It works well with my oily-blemish prone skin, and covers beautifully!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the worst concealer I have ever tried. It didn't cover anything because the formula is so sheer. Plus, I couldn't even find a decent color match because all of the shades look really pink on my skin. This was an awful choice in a purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by phoebemarch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a good, medium coverage concealer and my mom recommended that I try one from CoverGirl. I ended up with this wonderful Fresh Complexion concealer, and although the cheap packaging ended up broken, I will use every last bit of this product. The lip gloss-esque applicator picks up a surprising amount of product and applies easily. I usually blend out the product with my finger, however a brush has worked for me as well. The great thing about this product is that its coverage is often enough for you to skip foundation or tinted moisturizer altogether, and it's matte enough to work on oily skin. My only con has been the cheap packaging, but for $5, the overall product is fabulous.