Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

This is the only concealer that is light enough for me! I am white... Literally, I emit my own glow, but this does the trick for me! I just wish it was a little thicker considering I have acne/scarring issues, but this works wonders for me!

on 12/15/2011 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought the lightest one-classic ivory thinking that because it was so light it would really hide my dark-circles, plus I'm fair skin. Nope it is my least favorite concealer that I've gotten. Barely conceals anything and is so pale it makes it obvious that I have concealer on, doesn't match skin color. Doesn't really conceal redness that well either, very thin consistency.

on 11/11/2011 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

It is to runny, the colors are bad and the cap breaks easily

I like how this came in a wide variety of shades to choose from, so that's a plus. It also applies really nicely. But as the day went on, it wore off and just made an oily mess all over my face. If you don't have oily skin then this could be for you but it just wasn't for me.

on 10/12/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been trying to find creative, but smart ways to save money and stretch my makeup a little bit. With the economy in a flux and the cost of living getting higher and higher, I decided to give covergirl another try by trying a few of their products....and I'm sorry to say, this one left me dissapointed and scratching my head. First off, the concealer is packaged beautifully and while it's very to use, the consistancy is HORRIBLE, I have moderate dark circles under my eyes and they kept peeking through even with the 5TH application. It might as well have been made for a baby, it has no base to adhere to, it's extremely hard to blend because it's so "watery", and it began to crease within an hour of applying it. At the price of $8.49 (yes, THAT much) I wanted to cry and venge anger on CoverGirl. I cannot believe they came out with such a product like this knowing how awful this formula is. I hope they discontinue it or come up with a better formula.

Will NEVER purchase again.

on 9/22/2011 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product does NOT do it's job, very liquidy and expensive for the crappy job it does and it also has a cheap smell to it. In my opinion Covergirl sucks, LoReal and Maybelline have better concealer's .

on 9/5/2011 10:14:00 PM

I really do likes this concealer, but that thing is I bought it in a shade that was too light for my skin ( I bought Classic Ivory). So next time I do buy this product I will deffo buy it in the next shade up.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about a year now and I dont have much to compare it to but it works nicely enough for me. If you apply a dab to your blemish then rub it in and dab it in circular motions it goes on with a natural but good coverage look. the only problem i've had with this is that you need to re-apply throughout the day sometimes because it doesnt hold very well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this concealer! I actually bought this, and then I went back and bought a second one because I loved it so much! It is really creamy, it covers great, and the price is definitly amazing!

on 8/24/2011 6:57:00 PM

I just LOVE this concealer. I have extremely fair skin and this is the only one that matches it perfectly! It works well with my oily-blemish prone skin, and covers beautifully!