Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C(alcohol denat), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance.

on 12/6/2013 10:51:00 PM

Been using it for years, helps my makeup stay put. Would recommend !

on 11/18/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for well over two years and I am hooked on it. I've used it with everything, tinted moisturizer, bb's, full coverage foundation and mineral foundation and I can say that it definitely extends the life of my makeup. I can work an 8 hour day without having to touch up or feeling the need to powder.

I have really oily skin and I use it every single day. I can completely tell a difference when I forget to use it to set my makeup. I think the key is NOT using it sparingly. I make sure my whole face gets a good spray.

on 11/5/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not really a fan of this setting spray
I have oily skin and it didn't really work for me. My makeup looked blotchy and crazy after maybe 4 hours.. I won't be repurchasing this item.

on 11/2/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Can't live without it. Here's why:
(by the way, I have oily, acne prone skin)

-doesnt break me out!
-controls my oil amazingly!
-i wouldnt say it makes me totally matte, but honestly I don't like to be completely matte. I like to look glowy just not greasy! It takes away the excess oil but doesn't make me look dry or suck all the moisture out of my skin. It gives me healthy looking skin. like an angel.
-it smells really nice! doesn't have bad smell at all.
-feels very refreshing and cooling on the skin.
-the packaging is really nice. doesn't leak all over the place and I bought the travel size and the full size, the smaller one comes with me and after being knocked around all day in my bag it always stays closed.
-only criticism is the price. it urban decay so i expected it to be more than drugstore but 28 dollars is a lot of money. however i do think its worth every penny.

on 10/29/2013 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin. I mean with oil free light lotion I get oily within an hour. It didn't work on bare skin for me. I still looked greasy. (It does come off greasy) I found that it worked best for me when I topped my foundation with mac blot powder, then sprayed (like crazy) with the de-slick, let it dry a bit and blot the T-zone and (with all that) I can get about 5hrs before I need to blot again. It's a lot of work but I realize its not simple having extremely oily skin. Defiantly recommend this to afriend with similar skin type. Just be willing to work it.

on 10/19/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I have very oily skin and after reading all of the awesome reviews on this product I dished out the $$$ for this expensive product. WHAT. A. WASTE. This does N O T H I N G to help with oil control. NOTHING. I get oily in the same amount of time with or without this setting spray. Definitely believe it's overrated just because of the brand name. My $3 ELF setting spray works the same as De-Slick. Smh. I purchased this at Ulta so I will be returning it.

on 10/14/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This worked really well for me. I have oily skin and my makeup doesn't tend to last throughout work, but since I've been using this it has made my makeup last longer and my skin doesn't feel oily by the end of the night.

on 10/9/2013 1:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was a disappointment, first makeup setting spray Ive tried and it didnt control oil at all. I followed directions, sprayed before foundation, after everything, the right amount and distance. It just made my face feel uncomfortable and tight, and actually seemed to make my face more oily. Tried it with different foundations and powders, nothing changed. I really wanted it to work since there were alot of good reviews, but its just not for me.

on 10/8/2013 11:51:00 AM

This is one of my favorite setting sprays for summer or humid weather. My skin is not that oily but can be in those conditions. I find the finish of this product to be flattering and I love using it. I use one of the urban decay or skindinavia setting sprays depending on the weather and my mood every time I wear makeup. I reach for this one when I think I'll be taking photos. One of my HG products. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/1/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I read a lot of good reviews about this product and decided to try it because I needed a makeup setting spray in the last minute before I went out of town. I usually use Model In a Bottle but have to order it online. Tyra Banks had recommended it on her show a long time ago and that stuff is a miracle for extremely oily skin. Okay back to Urban Decay. This stuff was highly disappointing not even an hour later after using this product and my skin was shiny and needed a touch-up. What a waste of $30! I would never buy this again and I would rate it 0. Definitely going to stick to Model In a Bottle for about $19 online. With this stuff I barely need 1 touch-up the entire day. Unlike Urban Decay de slick I have to blot with oil blotting sheets and powder at least 5+ times a day. Awful product!!!

Popular Primer/ Correctors