Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 1/11/2015 1:31:00 PM

This foundation provides full coverage and a satin/skin-like finish on my skin. In terms of lasting power, it lasts over 12 hours on me and keeps oils at bay. I find it looks really flawless but doesn't look or feel cakey. The shade I wear is 10 Light Porcelain, which is around a MAC NW15 and it does not oxidize on me. The one small problem I have is that the foundation feels quite tacky when you apply it, but that does go away shortly after. For the price, I think it compares to high end foundations and I would recommend it to everyone.

on 1/9/2015 7:39:00 PM

I've recently bought this foundation expecting great results based on the numerous positive reviews that have been given about the foundation. Most things said about this foundation I have found to be true (good light-medium cover, great pump action glass bottle for packaging, doesn't irritate my skin, reasonably price) except that even with the second lightest colour, that foundation oxidized on my skin, turning a darker, slightly orangey colour. Now in saying this, I didn't use a primer either of the times I've used it but still, I think that it shouldn't do that. Not with how many good reviews it got. But I will keep using that foundation, probably go buy a primer, as I don't like wasting money.

on 1/1/2015 7:15:00 PM

This product is NOT discontinued in the US. The packaging has changed from tube to glass bottle. It's the same name, same product and same shade selection. My local Walgreens recently put up a big new display with the new look and a new primer for the Lasting Finish foundation.

on 12/22/2014 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Definitely one of my favorites. Goes on smooth and looks like 2nd skin but with amazing coverage. Gives a medium coverage and you can build it to a heavy coverage. Lasts for hours on my oily face. Bummed out that it's only sold in the glass tube now, I really liked the squeeze tube it used to be in.

on 12/12/2014 1:05:00 PM

I have really enjoyed since product since hearing about it from a YouTube beauty guru but it has been harder to find recently so I asked the question on Facebook and it was confirmed that this has been discontinued in the US. I do not know about other countries...

on 12/10/2014 11:36:00 AM

I'm going to start by saying that I was generally extremely impressed with this product! I am usually quite skeptical about high street foundations because of limited shade range and even the palest tones tend to oxidize throughout the day, but I was so pleasantly surprised when I tried this. And it's amazing for the money.
I used to swear by EL Double Wear because I thought that the coverage and staying power was unbeatable and the shade (Shell) is a perfect match for my extremely pale skin tone. However, since I've started to be more careful with my spending I've tried to cut back on luxuries such as premium make up products so I stopped buying Estee Lauder. I also found that despite Double Wear being a generally excellent foundation, it can be very drying and because my skin is already a little on the dry side I had to moisturize like crazy to balance it out! I've always used high street brands for eye makeup but because of my acne prone skin I've tried to avoid cheaper foundations and powders, so I was initially quite worried about giving this one a try. But after a month of wearing it every day and following my daily intense cleansing regime, I haven't had a single breakout!
Lasting Finish gives excellent coverage and light porcelain is a great match for my pale skin. It also stays on all day and when blended properly has a nice finish that isn't cakey. Without using powder, this foundation can have a dewy effect that I could never achieve with Double Wear, but I like the set with a little Mac Blot Powder anyway (a high end product that I haven't yet been able to part with.)
Overall, I would say that I prefer this foundation to Double Wear. It ticks all the boxes for me and is so much more affordable than others I've used in the past! If you have very pale skin and struggle to find foundations that suit your skin tone, do not hesitate to try this in Light Porcelain. It's without a doubt an HG product of mine.

on 12/3/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this product and I will always go back to this foundation.
I love to have an even full coverage on my face however hate clogging. Most full coverage foundations have left my face looking dry and clogged (especially around nose). This one has not! Love the shades as I have two perfect shades of this foundation. (a darker one for whilst sporting a tan, and a light one,ivory, to use whilst my natural skin colour). Hides blemishes extremely well. I have a lot of pink in my cheeks which I hate and have spent ages trying to cover in the past, and this foundation covers the areas effortlessly. Love love love this foundation x

on 12/2/2014 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really don't like this foundantion horrible the shades are a horrible match can't find my undertone and its to thick of a product I like light to medium coverage so I can build it up and it like makes my skin feel super oily and oxidizes on my skin I don't recommend it

on 11/30/2014 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just returned the It Cosmetics foundation and concealer/highlighter that the sales woman at Ulta pushed on me. I just hated it, everything about it. Kept reading up on drugstore brands and bought this and matched it up to the It bottle for a color match before I returned (this is the hardest part of drugstore sh opping, how do you try on?). I absolutely love it so far! Nice natural finish, not matte or dewy to any extreme, somewhere in the middle. I have very dry skin and so far hasn't caked up on me. It sinks right in and disappears. Doesn't seem to rub off at work and I wear a surgical mask a lot of the day. Absolutely love it! Bought this and the Match Perfection and adore both equally!

on 11/28/2014 2:15:00 PM

I have been buying this foundation for as long as I can remember.... for the price and quality you really can't beat it. It isn't oily or too thin or thick and provides great coverage.