October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is the texture of vaseline / lip balm. It is a lot goopier than what I thought it would be. I like this since it moisuturises and is a fantastic base for concealer since it lasts much longer and appears to prime it very well. It has however, made my skin sensitive so it stings a bit everytime I apply this, which is a common complaint. I have not used it enough to determine if it gives me milia or not but this is not a cream as it is a thick whipped gel. It improves the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes but does nothing for circles. I hate the jar, it is unhygenic and uneconomical since it is a square jar and is only 15ml, inevitably it would be a struggle to get the last 50% out when you are half way through.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by alise1968

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just okay as a moisturizer-- I've been using it for several months and haven't seen any improvement vis a vis fine lines/dryness. I'm sure there are better eye creams out there that are less expensive and work better; I've yet to find it though! Probably will not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by macqueen87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I most recently had a baby and as we know sleep doesn' come easy. I started to really notice the circles under my eyes, so Istarted to experiment. Noting seemed to work until I started to use this product. At first it wasn't really working but the feel of it was very refreshing, plus i loved how it made my eye shadow look so vibrant. After a few weeks I started to really see a difference. I have been using it ever since. I have been using it in the morning and at night and I feel that gives me the best results. However this product does not have immediate results, you have to give it a week or two to take effect. All and all I am very pleased with this product and would highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by hutch_23

I've been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin forever on my face and under my eyes. I never had problems with it, but within the last year I noticed some slight puffiness, so I bought this because I had heard it's supposed to be good for that.
In my opinion, Estee Lauder should revamp the formula because it's basically useless. It's a glorified moisturizer that looks good immediately after applied, but loses all effect once absorbed. I used this faithfully every night for 5 months and actually noticed fine lines form. I never had even a hint of lines before using this! (I've been taking good care of my skin and using sunscreen for ages). I guess getting off retinol was not a good idea.
Any effect it had on puffiness and circles is minimal and basically undetectable. I didn't even bother finishing the jar which was hard for me because it's expensive.
Don't buy this. There are much better eye creams out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This leaves my eyes feeling soft and smooth. It is not too heavy on my oily skin. It helps to reduce dark circles as well. It just smooths the whole eye area beautifully.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

As for fine lines and wrinkles, this really doesn't do much. Not from what I've noticed. What I love about this product is the silky smooth feeling it leaves the eye area and the way eye makeup (shadow especially) goes on after applying this. I find this interchangeable with Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum. Both products seem the same to me with little difference in the end result, however I've never purchased either one and don't plan to.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have been using a deluxe sample of this cream regularly at night for the past 2 weeks even though my eyes are not prone to puffiness and dark circles. however, as i've been quite fatigued the past few nights, my undereye is a little dark. in spite of applying the cream, it didn't do much to reduce the darkening. i wanted to try the new time zone cream but it was out of stock and got this instead. won't buy it because it doesn't really do anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by beverlyx

While I'm not crazy about the price, this product is the only thing that can de-puff my eyes in the mornings. I would not advise anyone with very dry skin to use it because it isn't a heavy moisturizer- it's a gel and gels are always lighter and more ideal for oily skin types. Even though it's light, a jar of this lasts me over 6 months- a little bit goes a very long way- and I use it in the AM and PM.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by fayes2

good as eye moisturizer, it leaves my eyes comfortable and moisturized. but as to wrinkle removing... havent really seen any effect it does to my eyes.. i have some dry lines under my eyes and i have used up about 5 or 6 of this product... and the lines are still there...
but anyway.. im gonna buy this product again coz i havent found any replacement of it... so i'd rather believe in el's 16-year statement in their commercial about anr....

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by pushin50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This gel gave me loads of tiny milia which haven't gone away properly! - I should have known because the texture is kind of silicone-y which means too heavy for me as I 've eventually discovered! I compared it with the Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme (I was lucky enough to get a sample from Space NK) and used the Estee lauder on the right eye and the Natura Bisse on the left for two months - the left eye not only looked much firmer and toned with fine lines reduced, it did not get any milia! So I don't like the Estee Lauder and it is still languishing in my drawer. So basically I've had to fork out for the NB cream- but it's the best I've found!