April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yummy coconut scent. I only used this at bedtime because it's very thick and oily. It mostly stayed on top of the skin and really didn't sink in.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by tobyleota

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really didn't like this foot creme, and is actually the worst product I have ever used for my feet. The product never actually sunk into my skin. It just sat there like a big goop and made my feet sticky. It was thicker than vaseline! The scent was okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

This stuff does it's job pretty well! My heels became much softer in a short time.
Though the smell really might be a little bit strong for some people. But I personally like coconut scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mivums

It works well, moisturizes my feet very well overnight.

HOWEVER, if you are sensitive to scents, please note that the coconut smell is very strong. It isn't that light sort of pleasant scent that comes with most coconut products (ex. Body shop's body butter) but I feel it's very overwhelming and almost smells industrial to me. Still, other people seem to enjoy it so I suppose who sensitive you are.

I will not rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by scheda

I bought this in the set that comes with a pumice stone and the ugly socks. But I followed the directions and it works like a pedicure. I applied the lotion on my feet at night, and wore socks afterwards all night, and used the pumice stone the next morning in the shower. After about a week of doing this my feet were baby soft! I get rough skin on my feet in the summer when I wear flip flops, and this routine takes care of it!

You don't have to buy the entire kit. As long as you have a pair of cotton socks that you don't mind getting greasy, any old pair will do. And any good pumice stone will do as well. Just use the cream as it was intended and it will work its magic. You can just buy the lotion, and save $$$

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My heals get very ashy and dry really quick. I either wear loafers or slides so my feet need alot of moisture. This cream is like a grease (which works great for me). It also love the smell of coconuts sooo :) I love natural products and burts bees has great products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 11:08:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I keep a tube of this on my night stand to rub on my feet before bed. It's a bit greasy though, so a little bit goes a long way. Sometimes as the other reviewers have mentioned, I like to wear socks with this on for deeper moisturizing. When I've had a really stressful day, I love having my hubby massage my feet with this. The coconut scent is intoxicating and makes me feel like I'm on a tropical beach. I would recommend this to anyone who needs some major pampering. It feels great to put on my feet after a hot bath and curl up with a good book. This is instant luxury in a tube that every woman should have.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nance8979

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this foot cream, but I do not love it. It is fairly moisturizing, but I prefer Neutrogena cracked heel cream. I do love the smell though. It leaves my feet feeling silky for a day after using it, but my feet feel dry again the next day. No staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2008 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sallyv04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product (along with the Ped Egg) in the hopes of turning my crackly, scaly feet to soft and smooth. First of all, the consistency and look is that of Vaseline. It's quite thick, greasy and oily, which I actually like because it means that it's going to get down and dirty. The smell is lovely, I don't mind it one bit. Also, a little goes a long way with this stuff so I recommend to use no more than a good sized dollop. The instructions state to slather on your feet at night and then cover with cotton socks, which I did.
I wake up to 'ok' feet. It definitely doesn't produce a miracle, which I thought it would do, for some reason. But I guess I need to be patient and keep sawing my feet with Ped Egg and follow with this stuff on a nightly basis.
Hopefully, I'll be seeing better results in no time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kristenleigh3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is really great for hydrating dry feet...the best I've ever tried. I do, like some of the other reviewers, have a gripe with the consistency though. I still gave it 5 lippies because it is a quality product that does what it says it's going to do, and that's what I base my reviews on. Due to this cream's consistency, I only use this at night before bed, or if I'm just hanging around the house. It is extremely greasy (which is, in my opinion, why it works so well), so I have to put socks on right away after applying it to avoid getting it everywhere. Like I said, this is a GREAT product if you are trying to get rid of dry skin on your feet, but if you are looking for a product that you can rub on, slip on some sandals and be out the door, then you may want to try something else.