Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

I adore the scent of this product most of all...so yummy! It smells like coconut and peppermint. It moisturizes fairly well, although I wish the product was a bit thicker. The main thing I dislike is the brown color and how it stains my white socks :P Small gripe for a good creme, however!

This is the best foot creme ever. Before this I liked LīOccitane Shea Butter Foot Creme, but it was nothing compared to Coconut Foot Creme. This makes my feet incredibly soft literally overnight. I have a problem with cracked heels, I need professional pedicure, but since I found this, I can keep my feet soft myself. You donīt need to use it every day, two time a week is enough for me. The consistency is greasy and thick, so itīs better to use it at the evening with socks. Iīm going to try another Burtīs Bees foot cremes, but I think this will be my first aid forever!

greasy and didn't moisturize. Didn't meet my expectations of a luxury super moisturizing lotion for my feet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Basically, this is coconut scented Vaseline. It did leave my feel soft as promised, but I could have gotten the same results slathering on any other greasy, tropical scented concoction. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I PURCHASE THIS CREAM A COUPLE YEARS AGO I HAD BECAUSE I HAD VERY DRY SKIN AND EVEN SCALY ROUGH SKIN DUE TO ATHLETES FOOT PROBLEM, I HAD TRY DIFFERENT CREAMS SPECIALLY MADE FOR THIS PROBLEM WITH NO RESULTS, THEN I STARTED USING THIS CREAM AND I WAS AMAZED WITH THE RESULTS MY PROBLEM WAS GONE AND I WAS BACK TO HAVING BEAUTIFUL SOFT SKIN, I EVEN RECOMMENDED THIS TO MY SISTER IN-LAW WHO WAS HAVING THE SAME FOOT PROBLEM AND IT ALSO GOT RID OF HER PROBLEM I DEFINATELY RECOMMEND ANY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM TO TRY IT!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't like the texture of how it feels on my hands after rubbing it into my feet (Kind of chalky/greasy/tacky), However you don't need a lot. It got rid of the calluses on the balls of my feet, and it smells divine--a combo of coconut and something minty. Slap on a pair of socks after using (so says the directions!) I would re-buy because it WORKS; it works better than Aveda or any other foot product I've encountered.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Yummy coconut scent. I only used this at bedtime because it's very thick and oily. It mostly stayed on top of the skin and really didn't sink in.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I really didn't like this foot creme, and is actually the worst product I have ever used for my feet. The product never actually sunk into my skin. It just sat there like a big goop and made my feet sticky. It was thicker than vaseline! The scent was okay.

This stuff does it's job pretty well! My heels became much softer in a short time.
Though the smell really might be a little bit strong for some people. But I personally like coconut scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It works well, moisturizes my feet very well overnight.

HOWEVER, if you are sensitive to scents, please note that the coconut smell is very strong. It isn't that light sort of pleasant scent that comes with most coconut products (ex. Body shop's body butter) but I feel it's very overwhelming and almost smells industrial to me. Still, other people seem to enjoy it so I suppose who sensitive you are.

I will not rebuy