October 23, 2014 | 860 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by danielle22

I wanted to find a pink blush that had no shimmer on whats so ever and when you put it on did not make you checks look dirty and more brown (as I have found this problem with a few blushes I have tried)

I totally love this blush. It is perfect for a day time look as gives my skin a lovely flushed look yet when i want to go out at night and have a more dramatic look you can build it up. this blush would be perfect for any skin tone - I am fair with olive undertones and is amazing on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by elecksia

my first mac blush........i was so excited to get this, thought this looked the best colour, very dissapointed!!!! the packaging i thought would be sturdier and that i would be proud to have this on my dressing table, but its dull, the product is wishy washy and when you layer it up it just looks chalky, my much cheaper bourjois blushes dont do that! so gonnna stick to them in future and sell this one on ebay, poo!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by bbluvsmac

while this is not my HG blush (pink cult is) i do love this blush i get a great bright pink flush.:]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:41:00 AM More reviews by LHBCU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Product: I went into MAC knowing I definitely wanted this shade after seeing all the great reviews online and even though the SA kept trying to push other blushes such as the Quite Cute LE's I'm glad I stood my ground! I have been looking for a shade like this for a long time. It is buildable, meaning you get a great pop with one swirl but if, like me, you like to have pink, doll-like cheeks, this is achievable too. Fades throughout the day but still noticeable.

Packaging: Standard black MAC package, no complaints

Price: Kind of expensive, but you get a lot for your money.

Overall: Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by pringirl88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Easy to apply on and gives a healthy pink to the cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by xomegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pink Swoon is a very bright pink color. I like it but you must use a light hand because it's very bright on my light skin tone. I have a very fair skintone and I use this almost every time I go out. Its sheertone but buildable! Almost out of mine, I will repurchase it. I do find it fades a little during the day though and I do have to reapply

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by brendalhp

I have fair skin and it is hard trying to find a blusher shade to suit my skin tone. It provides a very sheer pinkish colour on cheeks with one swipe of the brush. The look is really very natural for me.

On times when I want to intensify the blush colour, I'll just swirl my blusher brush on the product more and slowly build the colour on my cheeks. Hence, the intensity of the shade is controlled and I'm able to achieve the look I want!!

Surface area of the product is pretty wide/large thus makes it easier to swirl the brush around to pick up the colour.

I'm glad to find a shade that suits me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by kahoo58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush ever! Im very very fair(NC15) dark hair, dark eyes.
    I love this wash of color. The transparency is perfect but it really stays put on my combo skin type. Looks great day and night. I usually contour with a very light bronzer(MAC Personal Style blush), then put Pink Swoon on the apples of my cheeks. Awesome formula!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by ladymakeupfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush by MAC :) so I of course don't have much downfalls with this. The color is a beautiuful bubblegum pink, but it goes on quite sheer, so it is not overpowering at all! It gives you that perfect Kim Kardashian pink cheek, her and her sisters love blush as you may know. The one problem I have with this is that it does not last very long, I take it in my makeup bag to re touch through the day/evening or maybe I just love blush too much :D I don't know! Overall, a great blush! Now I want to try well dressed! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sam78s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got given this blush, and I was a little scared when I first saw the colour. How wrong was I? I adore it, it's sheer enough to wear for the school run without looking like I'm too 'done', I think it makes me looks like I've been doing something energetic, yet still dainty. Big fan here.