October 21, 2014 | 1224 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by deedeetaylor8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like many other people, I bought this eye shadow to use as a brow powder, and I must say I wasn't disappointed. This is the first colour I've found for my dirty blonde brows that doesn't look too yellow, orange, or brown. It's well pigmented, so all you have to do is dip the brush in the pot once to get a good amount of colour. I have to practice at making the edges of my brows look more natural, but I am quite pleased with this product. I can tell it will last a looooong time, but when I do finally run out, I will repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omega looks like nothing special at all. It's dull and not vibrant but it's fantastic for the crease for blending. You should give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great matte tan :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ClubNicki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought this at least 3 times. I use it to fill in my brows. I'm NC 20 with blonde hair and this is perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I am NC20-30, Asian w/yellow undertones. I use Omega in the crease for a neutral crease color that adds depth to the eyes (no orange, red tones, mainly taupy-brown-beige; like my skin color but better). I use it with Ricepaper as the all over/brow highlight and Coquette in the outer V for a daytime neutral slight smokey eye.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color to soften edges with and or to contour the brow bone and crease. A must have in my MAC collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, cool-toned matte taupe shadow. I could easily use this for my brows (though I already use Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Powder, and just stick with that), but I do actually use this as an eye shadow and love it for that purpose.

It makes for a very natural look, although with some black liner and mascara, it can be used for a sexy look, as well. I really love this shadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't use this for my brows like most who have reviewed it but I really like Omega to a slightest hint of color. On my NW20 skin it barely shows up but the color is true to what you see in the pan and it still manages to make my eyes look pretty. It's also good to help blend out colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I needed a cool toned matte in taupe and i found it! Must have for all!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAffair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft muted beige taupe, matte. I'm NC30.

I find this is great for blending out harsh lines. Might seem like a boring colour in the pan, but it's actually really handy to have.