September 21, 2014 | 1765 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by igrayne01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous pinky-peach shade that flatters my skintone, giving me a rosy glow. It's nicely pigmented, too, so I don't have to use a whole lot of it to get the effect I want. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2008 3:17:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

I thought this was a pretty pink-peach shade when i saw it on the pan. I wasn't able to try it at the counter because i already had a blush on and just bought it. When i finally tried it on, t'was an uber disappointment for me. It was too pale and made my cheeks look dirty. I just sold it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by mijo2u

this is now a must have for me, its a very simple and sophisticated color, its not to dark (im a NC30), there is no glitter which makes a it great to wear on the daily bases. you can easily work with it if you want to make it light or dark depending what your wearing or going. at first when i saw it on the pan i wasnt to convince however i now i wear it everyday, i dont look like a clown or am insecure whether or not its to bright it just the right tone and enough pigment for an everday look. i would totally recommed it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty color. Not my absolute favorite, but it's a nice natural peachy pink shade that I can wear with warmer colored clothing. (I usually wear pink blush.) I like that it doesn't have any shimmer, but if I want shimmer, I can use an illuminator. I also like to use the shade Harmony as a contour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 9:38:00 AM More reviews by nerdcat

If I could marry a blush.....
I mean it, I may be more devoted to this than my boyfriend (I don't use HIM everyday!).
I am a cool tone PPP (NW15) and this blush gives me a summery subtle "tan" look even in the depths of winter without appearing orangy or unnatural. As I am so pale, this is about as close to a bronzer as I can safely get.
It is not shimmery or sparkly but still gives my cheeks a nice illuminating hue.
I can not go wrong with this, it's impossible to over apply it and look "over done" which I find is a big hazzard with more pinky coloured blushes.
The only problem that I have seen with this blush is that it is a little more powdery than other blushes and tends to be a tad messy inside the otherwise classy and convenient MAC packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

This is a lovely, soft pinky mocha color that looks very natural. It doesnt have any sparkles or glitter in it so it's really easy to wear during the day or night. It adds so much warmth and a healthy flush to my cheeks. It's great! I bought my first pan a year ago and probably won't need to replace it for another few months. I havent experienced any breakouts or problems and highly recommend this blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2008 3:21:00 AM More reviews by arieeel

Love, love, love. I went into the mac store and asked for a blush that would sculpt cheekbones and the SA recommended this. He did say it wouldn't be as obvious as Sincere though. But I love this. It's given me the dream cheeks I've always wanted, and the other MUA-ers who've reviewed this are right about the inner glow from within- it doesnt look like I'm wearing blush at all. Other blushes look too bright on me, but this one is soft and muted enough to look perfectly natural. Would repurchase again and again. EDIT: I wore this blush to school today. It's been eight hours and it's still there even in the humid climate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this almost everyday, it's such an easy blush to use. It's a matte muted pink, subtle and natural looking. I add a little pop of BB pale pink or Cargo catalina or something a little brighter on my apples if I want a little more colour, and the combination is very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by etmg

i bought a mac scuplting and shading two sided blusher at Christmas (I think that is what its called) for creating cheekbones and it is good but for some reason as the weather gets warmer (maybe the light changes) the dark contouring colour now looks a bit fake and "dirty" on me. I wanted another blusher to try as a contouring colour under my cheekbones and this is perfect. I use it with the highlighter from the other product. For reference I am very dark haired with blue eyes and medium toned skin and this is perfect for me. Very natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by callmecordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a perfect natural blush for me (warm-toned NW15/20). It looks pink on me, like a natural flush. I tend to apply it very lightly, but I can build it up to look like more. I only own this blush and the blush in the Too Faced "Plaything of Passion" palette (a shimmery peach) and haven't felt the need for more.