MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 1/12/2009 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Awww! I love this blush! I would have never picked this out on my own as I tend to go for much louder shades (Nars orgasm, Mac Pinkswoon etc) but this is beautiful. I love wearing a brown neutral eye with a light pink sweet flush on the cheeks. I guess I always assumed that to get a noticible cheek color you need a bright blush but Tenderling is noticible (although it does start out sheer, its very buildable) without being loud. I'm 21 and just graduated college and it really does feel like a very grown up shade to me.

on 12/14/2008 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Gorgeous pinky-peach shade that flatters my skintone, giving me a rosy glow. It's nicely pigmented, too, so I don't have to use a whole lot of it to get the effect I want. Would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought this was a pretty pink-peach shade when i saw it on the pan. I wasn't able to try it at the counter because i already had a blush on and just bought it. When i finally tried it on, t'was an uber disappointment for me. It was too pale and made my cheeks look dirty. I just sold it.

on 11/20/2008 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is now a must have for me, its a very simple and sophisticated color, its not to dark (im a NC30), there is no glitter which makes a it great to wear on the daily bases. you can easily work with it if you want to make it light or dark depending what your wearing or going. at first when i saw it on the pan i wasnt to convince however i now i wear it everyday, i dont look like a clown or am insecure whether or not its to bright it just the right tone and enough pigment for an everday look. i would totally recommed it to anyone.

on 11/18/2008 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Very pretty color. Not my absolute favorite, but it's a nice natural peachy pink shade that I can wear with warmer colored clothing. (I usually wear pink blush.) I like that it doesn't have any shimmer, but if I want shimmer, I can use an illuminator. I also like to use the shade Harmony as a contour.

on 11/7/2008 9:38:00 AM

If I could marry a blush.....
I mean it, I may be more devoted to this than my boyfriend (I don't use HIM everyday!).
I am a cool tone PPP (NW15) and this blush gives me a summery subtle "tan" look even in the depths of winter without appearing orangy or unnatural. As I am so pale, this is about as close to a bronzer as I can safely get.
It is not shimmery or sparkly but still gives my cheeks a nice illuminating hue.
I can not go wrong with this, it's impossible to over apply it and look "over done" which I find is a big hazzard with more pinky coloured blushes.
The only problem that I have seen with this blush is that it is a little more powdery than other blushes and tends to be a tad messy inside the otherwise classy and convenient MAC packaging.

on 10/12/2008 8:23:00 PM

This is a lovely, soft pinky mocha color that looks very natural. It doesnt have any sparkles or glitter in it so it's really easy to wear during the day or night. It adds so much warmth and a healthy flush to my cheeks. It's great! I bought my first pan a year ago and probably won't need to replace it for another few months. I havent experienced any breakouts or problems and highly recommend this blush!

on 9/14/2008 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, love. I went into the mac store and asked for a blush that would sculpt cheekbones and the SA recommended this. He did say it wouldn't be as obvious as Sincere though. But I love this. It's given me the dream cheeks I've always wanted, and the other MUA-ers who've reviewed this are right about the inner glow from within- it doesnt look like I'm wearing blush at all. Other blushes look too bright on me, but this one is soft and muted enough to look perfectly natural. Would repurchase again and again. EDIT: I wore this blush to school today. It's been eight hours and it's still there even in the humid climate.

on 7/9/2008 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this almost everyday, it's such an easy blush to use. It's a matte muted pink, subtle and natural looking. I add a little pop of BB pale pink or Cargo catalina or something a little brighter on my apples if I want a little more colour, and the combination is very pretty.

on 5/21/2008 12:08:00 PM

i bought a mac scuplting and shading two sided blusher at Christmas (I think that is what its called) for creating cheekbones and it is good but for some reason as the weather gets warmer (maybe the light changes) the dark contouring colour now looks a bit fake and "dirty" on me. I wanted another blusher to try as a contouring colour under my cheekbones and this is perfect. I use it with the highlighter from the other product. For reference I am very dark haired with blue eyes and medium toned skin and this is perfect for me. Very natural.

Popular Blush Products