MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 2/9/2009 2:33:00 PM

I use this blush for just a normal, everyday look.
It is very natural. I do think that it is like a bit too natural. Sometimes you can barely see it. But it is great if you are looking for a natural colour.
xx

on 1/29/2009 8:30:00 PM

This is my everyday blush. It's quite sheer but buildable, it's essentially foolproof. A nice pink with a hint of peach...I'd recommend to all pale girls for a subtle, every day flush.

on 1/25/2009 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I was on the hunt for a natural looking neutral blush that I could wear with a smokey eye and wouldnt compete. I have Blushbaby but wanted something more brown and neutral. Tenderling barely showed up on my medium yellow toned skin. the color that did show up was a dirty, brownish peach. My cousins said I looked like someone smacked me in the face, not in a "flushed" way, in a BRUISED way! LOL traded it in for Buff...

on 1/12/2009 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Awww! I love this blush! I would have never picked this out on my own as I tend to go for much louder shades (Nars orgasm, Mac Pinkswoon etc) but this is beautiful. I love wearing a brown neutral eye with a light pink sweet flush on the cheeks. I guess I always assumed that to get a noticible cheek color you need a bright blush but Tenderling is noticible (although it does start out sheer, its very buildable) without being loud. I'm 21 and just graduated college and it really does feel like a very grown up shade to me.

on 12/14/2008 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Gorgeous pinky-peach shade that flatters my skintone, giving me a rosy glow. It's nicely pigmented, too, so I don't have to use a whole lot of it to get the effect I want. Would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought this was a pretty pink-peach shade when i saw it on the pan. I wasn't able to try it at the counter because i already had a blush on and just bought it. When i finally tried it on, t'was an uber disappointment for me. It was too pale and made my cheeks look dirty. I just sold it.

on 11/20/2008 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is now a must have for me, its a very simple and sophisticated color, its not to dark (im a NC30), there is no glitter which makes a it great to wear on the daily bases. you can easily work with it if you want to make it light or dark depending what your wearing or going. at first when i saw it on the pan i wasnt to convince however i now i wear it everyday, i dont look like a clown or am insecure whether or not its to bright it just the right tone and enough pigment for an everday look. i would totally recommed it to anyone.

on 11/18/2008 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Very pretty color. Not my absolute favorite, but it's a nice natural peachy pink shade that I can wear with warmer colored clothing. (I usually wear pink blush.) I like that it doesn't have any shimmer, but if I want shimmer, I can use an illuminator. I also like to use the shade Harmony as a contour.

on 11/7/2008 9:38:00 AM

If I could marry a blush.....
I mean it, I may be more devoted to this than my boyfriend (I don't use HIM everyday!).
I am a cool tone PPP (NW15) and this blush gives me a summery subtle "tan" look even in the depths of winter without appearing orangy or unnatural. As I am so pale, this is about as close to a bronzer as I can safely get.
It is not shimmery or sparkly but still gives my cheeks a nice illuminating hue.
I can not go wrong with this, it's impossible to over apply it and look "over done" which I find is a big hazzard with more pinky coloured blushes.
The only problem that I have seen with this blush is that it is a little more powdery than other blushes and tends to be a tad messy inside the otherwise classy and convenient MAC packaging.

on 10/12/2008 8:23:00 PM

This is a lovely, soft pinky mocha color that looks very natural. It doesnt have any sparkles or glitter in it so it's really easy to wear during the day or night. It adds so much warmth and a healthy flush to my cheeks. It's great! I bought my first pan a year ago and probably won't need to replace it for another few months. I havent experienced any breakouts or problems and highly recommend this blush!