August 21, 2014 | 1575 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eyeshadow at a CCO in Myrtle Beach, SC. I love using it in my crease with Satin Taupe in the outer corner All That Glitters on my lid, Shroom as a brow highlight and Crystal Avalanche in my inner corner / tear duct area. I find myself going to this whenever I am in a hurry to get my makeup done and when I don't have time get creative. I tried it for filling in my eyebrows as well but it wasn't dark enough for me. I think it would work great for someone who has like chestnut brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just recently got Cork, and I wore it today because I did a pin-up look. I used naked lunch on my lid and this in my crease and it looked BEAUTIFUL! I will continue wearing it on my crease! This and soft brown are great together as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Cork is a e/s I can see keeping around for awhile and continously repurchasing it. Cork looked a bit so so in the pan nothing worth spending $14 on. It looked like it had too much warmth for me. But, when I swatched it, it turned out to be such a pretty color. On my lids, it comes off as a light matte brown or even a dark blonde. I need to wear a e/s base to make the color even show up on my darkened lids. Such a great neutral to pair with almost anything. I love using this with a emerald green e/s and a highlight e/s. Cork is a wonderful staple for anyone's e/s stash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very natural, neutral, and universal e/s. One of my favourite shadows to use to fill in my brows. I also love to use it to smoke out darker crease colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect matte medium brown shade. It does not have any red yellow, or orange undertones. Its rare to stumble upon a nice "real matte brown". I can't believe this used to just sit in my palette, now I use it all the time as crease color for neutrals. Works well with any neutrals and Soft Brown. This is on my must have list.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Rosi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

A lovely versatile shade, I wear it most days on my outer eye with Shroom on the inner corners and Satin Taupe in my crease. Also works well as an eyebrow colour and is just generally versatile and a definite staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really make green or blue eyes pop! It helps give a soft but sultry look to the eyes. I haven't tried it for my brows, I think it might be too yellow for that. Such a great matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by eugeniesmooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cork is basically the only crease colour I use. I also use this as my contour colour for my cheekbones, as its matte.

Really, really good eyeshadow. A must for anyone, whether you prefer neutral or brighter looks, you pretty much need this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Perfect medium brown for crease area.
I would buy this over and over again.
It's matt and well pigmented.
Nice and buildable, and it looks good on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this colour especially in the crease. I generally like to pair it with a goldish colour on the lids. It gives a really nice effect and actually shows up darker on my skin than it does in the pan which is nice. I usually wear it in the day when I want a more subtle look. It blends very well and is easy to work with. An absolute staple for me.