April 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Cork is a e/s I can see keeping around for awhile and continously repurchasing it. Cork looked a bit so so in the pan nothing worth spending $14 on. It looked like it had too much warmth for me. But, when I swatched it, it turned out to be such a pretty color. On my lids, it comes off as a light matte brown or even a dark blonde. I need to wear a e/s base to make the color even show up on my darkened lids. Such a great neutral to pair with almost anything. I love using this with a emerald green e/s and a highlight e/s. Cork is a wonderful staple for anyone's e/s stash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very natural, neutral, and universal e/s. One of my favourite shadows to use to fill in my brows. I also love to use it to smoke out darker crease colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect matte medium brown shade. It does not have any red yellow, or orange undertones. Its rare to stumble upon a nice "real matte brown". I can't believe this used to just sit in my palette, now I use it all the time as crease color for neutrals. Works well with any neutrals and Soft Brown. This is on my must have list.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Rosi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

A lovely versatile shade, I wear it most days on my outer eye with Shroom on the inner corners and Satin Taupe in my crease. Also works well as an eyebrow colour and is just generally versatile and a definite staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really make green or blue eyes pop! It helps give a soft but sultry look to the eyes. I haven't tried it for my brows, I think it might be too yellow for that. Such a great matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by eugeniesmooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cork is basically the only crease colour I use. I also use this as my contour colour for my cheekbones, as its matte.

Really, really good eyeshadow. A must for anyone, whether you prefer neutral or brighter looks, you pretty much need this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Perfect medium brown for crease area.
I would buy this over and over again.
It's matt and well pigmented.
Nice and buildable, and it looks good on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this colour especially in the crease. I generally like to pair it with a goldish colour on the lids. It gives a really nice effect and actually shows up darker on my skin than it does in the pan which is nice. I usually wear it in the day when I want a more subtle look. It blends very well and is easy to work with. An absolute staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by unconventionalbeauty

This eyeshadow is lovely. I was buying two shadows for an everyday look and I knew that I wanted All That Glitters for the lid, but I was looking for a crease colour that was not too dark but still not in the lid colour realm. When I saw Cork I was a little bit skeptical because it was just a tad yellow. Although I ended up buying Cork and it is a lovely crease colour for a neutral everyday eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ysabella1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A definite buy! This should be a staple in your makeup kit. I can use it by itself or I blend it with woodwinked or amber lights, just gorgeous.