April 19, 2014 | 1769 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by zabloski

I love this eyeliner! I just bough it three or four days ago and have since used it several times. I have always had liquid eyeliner that would "chunk" off or flake off, and it definitely was not durable. This eyeliner stays put and does not flake off at all! It is easy to apply and I love that the felt tip is slightly flexible because it is so much easier to use than a stiff felt tip.

The only downside to this product is that it really isn't very waterproof at all. I was not looking for waterproof, so it suits me perfectly. But for someone that is really looking for a waterproof liquid liner, this would not be my top recommendation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by bigbrighteyes

This is my HG eyeliner. Don't know what i did without it before?!!

I have oily, hooded lids - yep, the worst kind - and this liner is my saviour. I even put it at No 1 on my blog's favourites list (bigbrighteyes.co.uk) because I want other people with hooded eyelids to know about it. For £13 it is also excellent value, my current liner has lasted a year and is still going strong

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is a great liquid eyeliner pen, especially to create a cat eye. This holds up all day, no cracking, smearing, easy to use (glides effortlessly) so you will maintain control of the pen, and great color selections. I have this in intense black & it truly is an intense black. I work in Sephora, & customers are always asking me what eyeliner I use when I wear this. I would definitely reccommend & I will continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by supnikkki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this in black, and the colour is actually black - not some dull colour or even a very toned down grey. The felt tip pen isn't too stiff nor too flimsy which makes it easy to use and have a good sense of control with. It stays on all day even without a primer, though I can guarantee you that it IS waterproof and won't rub off IF you use an eyelid primer. Through tears and rain, this is one of my best friends and keeps my eyes looking wonderful.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by macademia81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

What a disappointment this eyeliner was! Mostly because if its claim- all day waterproof.. Blah blah blah.. What ticks me off most is BS claims! And this is exactly what Stila did with this one! Not waterproof at all! Rubbed with water- comes off easily- well i was thinking- i will not rub my eyes so probably they put this claim because it stays put if i will tear a bit- for example in the morning, when i yawn! So i said to myself lets give it a chance! Mistake! I put it on, it made me tear a bit in my inner corner and bam!- corner all bleed out and eyeliner gone! So claim is full of crap! If they will put smudge proof- i would not be pissed at them as much! Absolutely not worth the amount of money you pay for this black liner- yes it is black- but this is what you expect when you are buying color black..no no for me, great it works for others. There are much cheaper versions, which are black, staying power is the same

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by jennykwan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black.

I love this liquid eyeliner - extremely convenient to use and carry around. The thin marker-like tip is precise, makes drawing a winged tip a lot easier! Love the colour, it's a true black.

On my oily, hooded lids this is relatively smudge-proof (I can see slight smearing after more than 4 hours of wearing). This wears longer/better on me than the Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner.

The downside is its price. I bought it for AUD32 - very steep for an eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by SydVish1999

I love this product. I was a user of the NYX skinny liquid eyeliner for a long time, but that would smear on me. I decided to splurge at sephora and purchase this, I do not regret my purchase at all! Its so black and stays put all day long. I am one to rub my eyes and my eyelids can get fairly oily through out the day but I don't see any smearing when I get home. It lasts through a whole school day (including pe) if you can afford it, I would definatly recommend this eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smears/smudges on me like crazy! I thought it wouldn't because of all the rave reviews - I even can't help but think perhaps I got a faulty unit. Mine is no more waterproof than tissue paper. Still, maybe my eyelids are just oilier than others'.
I'm also someone who always rubs their eyes throughout the day.
This doesn't even gracefully flake off like my Kat Von D tattoo liner does if I rub at it by accident - this smears around in a really messy way.
Judging by all the raves, I'm not going to say "beware! This product sucks!" - just be forewarned that it's not a miracle product in terms of staying power and doesn't work for everyone in that way. I guess you can't know unless you try with this kind of thing. Personally, I'm sticking with my Kat Von D liner which is thankfully a few bucks cheaper.
No great problems with the liner's other qualities though - the stiff brush allows for super easy application, so that's a plus. Reminds me of a sharpie in a sense though, how with some markers the ink kind of bleeds out a little on the paper.. Know what I mean? Nothing crazy or noticeable, just kind of irked me that the formula wasn't as smooth as what I'm used to.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by jeskalynn

I finally have found an eyeliner that is waterproof and DARK! I have tried a ton of drugstore without any success and finally splurged to find my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by leloubeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seriously love Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I have used both liquid and gel liners and could never nail the perfect cat eye. With this eyeliner, I can perfect my cat eye every single time. The thinness of the applicator allows for me to do a smooth cat eye with small strokes. I never over do it when using this. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.