October 21, 2014 | 2098 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best liquid eyeliner i've used so far. It's perfect for a winged look, especially for beginners. This eyeliner has survived the Texas heat, concerts, naps, crying, and washing my face so it's truly waterproof. The only con about it is that after using it for a couple of weeks the felt tip does become flimsy. I've had to trim it with scissors a couple of times but it keeps getting worse to the point that i'm going to have to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by janiebabyyyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeliner and Marc jacob's Marc'er are the best eyeliner ever made.

I have oily lids and monolids.

Seriously one of my holy grails. If anyone wants to see a quick demo on how the Stila 'stay all day pen' glides on and how easy it is, skip to 3:54 in my makeup tutorial video :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you wear eyeliner everyday, I recommend this! Best eyeliner on the market. It is very easy to apply a thin line across your lash line. It stays on all day. And it doesn't smudge or crack throughout the day. I also love it because it dries matte and doesn't look shiny.

But every now and then the felt tip will wear out and sometimes little pieces of it will start to peel off and you have to pull it out or else it'll ruin the precision of your liner.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by number1larissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is a big deal for me because it does what it says - stays all day (with primer). Not only are my eyelids greasy, but one of them hangs just a little bit; not enough to notice though, until my eyeliner is transferred to my crease! But when I wear this eyeliner, it lives up to its claims and stays put. And you know, that's good enough in itself, but it gets better - this eyeliner is also super easy to apply! I kind of suck at eyeliner, but this one glides smoothly and dries quickly, which are both great news for me (because when an eyeliner is too "wet" and takes a long time to dry, it leaves more time to transfer to my pesky low eyelid).

I've also worn this without primer, and although it does stay for a very long time, after 5ish hours (and a few drinks) I will notice some smudges and transfers. As I mentioned above, with primer it's not going anywhere though, so if you're going out definitely don't skip that step!

I have this in black, navy, and brown, all of which are lovely. I like brown best because I am more of an everyday natural makeup gal and it looks super natural, but navy is a nice intensity-notch above brown for days when I want to dress up a little more, and black is perfect for nighttime and going out (for me).

I should note that it's also incredibly easy to remove - I just use makeup wipes (LA Fresh lavender, they have oil in them but they work so well to remove makeup, and I love how soft they make my skin feel) and I've never had a problem with any residual eyeliner on my eyes the next morning (you know what I'm talking about, right? You think you got it all off before bed but the next day you clean your face again and nope...) I don't even have to work hard to get it off, a few swipes with the wipe gets rid of all of it.

Overall, I highly recommend this - personally, I may never buy another eyeliner (and from a product junkie like me, that's almost unheard of). HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by simeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever ...worth the price!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kimquat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few months now and this is totally my HG eyeliner.
I've yet to use this without a primer, but with a primer it lasts several hours even on my extremely oily skin. It's the first pen tip eyeliner I've tried that actually has the staying power I dreamed of without it smudging all over my eyes leaving me raccoon eyed. It's expensive, but for someone with oily skin looking for something that won't smudge it is totally worth it. I also was super impressed with how easy it is to remove. I used to use Mac's Liquidlast liner because it pretty much stayed on through anything, but it was pretty impossible to remove. Plus I find that the pen tip makes it really easy to do your eyeliner quickly especially as a beginner. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by devotadaniellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner, especially for beginners because the felt tip makes it easier to create a line. I'm usually allergic to a lot of liquid liner, but this works for me and never irritates my eyes. I usually use the black one, and its really black which is great. The other colors such as cobalt work great on all skin tones, even dark skin tones. I have a darker skin tone and I was surprised to see that some of the more eccentric colors showed up on my skin very well. Also, it stays on for the longest time; it takes a lot to take this eyeliner off. I rub my eyes all the time and it stays perfectly intact. Its expensive ($20), but its also worth every penny, I prefer it over the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by vschimpf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Never usually bother to write reviews but this eyeliner really works for me. It stays put all day (even through naps and lots of outdoor activities) and is easy to remove at the end of the day. Love the colours I bought (moss and alloy) and will be buying more. Only thing I'm still learning is how to apply it so it doesn't look quite so harsh but you can make a thick or very thin line really easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by missris1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this liner more than most liners that I've used, and I've used quite a few. I did stick with it for that past few months. But to me, you could only wear this if you weren't going to be somewhere muggy or somewhere where you might sweat. Everytime I went out to a club or bar at night, this stuff would smear. But i could wear it to work or somewhere casual. I wondered what it would be like in the summer months... so i discoutinued use and starting using MAC eye liner. Now that eyeliner, DOES NOT move at all. No matter where you go and what youre doing :). So if you want a medium to strong liner , then go with this. If you want a strong to SUPER strong liner, they go with MAC .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this eyeliner but it's not my favorite. it's a little hard to control and to get a perfect line. I have the black one and I feel like it's not as black as I want it to be. I will finish this pen because it was $20 but I prefer the Sephora brand liquid eyeliner because it has better control for the thin line i like.