Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 2/2/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love it. The skin around my eyes is very sensitive and liquid eyeliner especially in pen form tends to sting after i put it on. This product has never stung me and is extremely waterproof. The only issue I have with it is that sometimes my wings rub off throughout the day which isn't a huge problem considering how easy to use this product is. Also, it's definitely not matte which may bother some people, but hey...just put some eye shadow over it.

on 1/31/2015 7:59:00 PM

This is the first Stila product I have purchased. I bought my eyeliner a little over a month ago and I love this eyeliner. The tip makes it so easy to draw my wing look. Glides on smoothly. Have not had any problems with it drying out. It lasts all day and into the evening until I go and take it off. Yes, you must have good eye makeup remover to remove it but that is no problem. I bought it for the longevity. I don't have to worry about it smearing. A bit pricey but worth it.

on 1/26/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the best I've used and I've tried sooo many!!!! It doesn't smear but washes off easily. I want to buy more colors because I love it. If it finishes I'm running it to buy more. A++++++

on 1/26/2015 11:07:00 PM

It's the first liquid eyeliner I've ever tried and I still use it. Really nice formula, really nice brush. Stays on all day and looks super black. Very comfortable to use and the pen itself doesn't dry out very quickly which is always a plus.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Seriously this is the best eyeliner! I am very oily even eyeshadows can't stay long on my eyelid. but this eyeliner stays on my eyelid for at least 6 hours and this is so amazing!! I very recommend this especially for people with oily skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

this is a very good eyeliner. It melted a bit during the day bc of my oily lids. But I used the eyelines without foundation or primer, so next time should be fine!

on 1/21/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are my 2nd favorite pen/liquid eyeliners. I have found that once I hit my late forties, I had to pretty much give up on liquid eyeliner. My eyelids are not as taut and smooth as they used to be, so applying liquid liner became more tricky in my mid-forties. Now, instead of just simply drawing a line close to my eyelashes, I have to gently tug my eyelids to get them smooth enough to apply a line that does not look like a series of dashes, dots and mistakes. This Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner seems to outperform most liquid eyeliners that I've tried. I can get a continuous line with little effort, and after the minute it takes to set, the line lasts the entire day with no smudging or fading. I have 2 of these pens: one in Midnight (darkest navy), and the other in Black. So far I have had good results using both. My #1 choice is still LORAC's Front of the Line PRO liquid eye lining pen, but Stila is the one I default to when I can't find LORAC's. (Not many stores around me sell the LORAC cosmetic line. When they do carry the brand, they are usually out of the liquid eyeliner pen.)

on 1/21/2015 2:58:00 AM

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like the color. I'm not sure if I bought a dud, but it's a completely sheered out black, basically gray, and I bought the darkest color they make. It smudged on me, and honestly the applicator wasn't great. It skipped on my lids and it increased my makeup get ready time by like 10 minutes.

on 1/18/2015 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am on my second of these (lost the first). It is a very intense black and I love liquid pens. They are so nice and precise. This is very hard to remove though so you need a good make up remover.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ok so the things I like about this liner are the pigmentation, quality & longevity, and the size of the applicator. But I always compare everything to my holy grail Lorac liquid liner and the applicator just doesn't compare. Lorac's is like a brush and this is just a felt tip. This is a good runner up though. My only complaint about it is that it only lasted a couple of weeks. My Lorac and many other liners for that matter, last months not weeks. So for the price, IMO it's just not worth the money. Good pigmentation though.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches