September 18, 2014 | 1410 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this eyeliner but it's not my favorite. it's a little hard to control and to get a perfect line. I have the black one and I feel like it's not as black as I want it to be. I will finish this pen because it was $20 but I prefer the Sephora brand liquid eyeliner because it has better control for the thin line i like.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After spending the last year using Milani's liquid eye pen (and being pleased with the results), I decided to give Stila's eye-pen a try on a recommendation from a friend who swears by it. Since I already had the Milani eye-pen in black, I purchased Stila's pen in brown (for natural, more everyday wear).

And although I love my Milani eye-pen, and all of the good times we've shared, I'm willing to accept my new Stila pen into my life on a full-time basis.

Pros:
- The pen delivers the perfect solution in one swipe that doesn't require touch-ups.
- Perfect packaging for precision and control (I store my pen upside down to ensure that I am using the produce to the fullest, especially at the price, but we'll get to that).
- The brown shade in particular is perfect for daily wear (black always feels harsh against my fair skin, so I find brown a little more forgiving).

Cons:
- Yes, the price is steep ($30 CAN).
- Since the solution is waterproof, it isn't the most user friendly for beginners with the liquid line (once you've drawn your line, it is difficult to undo any mistakes without having to start over from scratch, but I've found dipping a Q-tip in coconut oil and dabbing a little is helpful).

I'm looking forward to getting the pen in black this summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Paperfrost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's waterproof, really can stay all day without smudging, and produces solid and sharp lines. However, after some use, the felt tip will become soft, then floppy and barely workable.

I really liked this liner, but won't be buying again since Stila has since decided to start performing animal testing, and that's a deal breaker for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Kate50

Perfection. This is worth every penny. Super easy to apply and stays on so well throughout the day. This is by far the best liquid liner I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by goldisnotenough

This is a must have! So easy to get a clean precise line and to make perfect (symmetrical!) cat eyes. Stays on all day and doesn't flake at all. This product does not run out quickly...I only repurchase once about every 5 months.The only complaint I have is that I wish the black was even darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by prettycitygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this liner for YEARS and it's my HG liner product, hands down! This liner stays on through my 10 hour work days, plus a workout, and through the evening. It never cracks, flacks or irritates my eyes. I don't know what I'd do w/o this liner in my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Nadja3377

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through many different types of eyeliners, including gel liners like this one...it is by far the best!! I had just bought one from Make Up Forever and when I tried Stila's, I never went back to any other.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by meghanerin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't even know what I was doing before I found this eyeliner. It's probably the one makeup item that I will never stop buying. Seriously, if you're looking for a liquid eyeliner, stop your search and BUY THIS ONE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Thanks to the wonderfully helpful MUA community I was steered towards this liquid liner as an easier alternative to using a gel liner with a brush. I am soo happy I bought this! It really is the best liquid-liner out there. The precision of the slim, delicate brush gives you that perfect cat- eye or a more natural look depending on what you prefer. This makes my eye makeup routine so much easier and is almost fool proof even on a day when you're shaky. It's easy to fix mistakes too where I was having trouble fixing the mistakes I would make with a gel liner. This liner creates a very precise line and has great staying power. It's worth the 20$ that I payed and I am devoted fan of this liquid liner from now on!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by TrampChick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for the colour. A lot of dark brown eyeliners are too red - and my eyes don't need any added red! I found I had to go over the line a few times to get any definition - no one swoop and you're done. Then the texture was ... tacky. It felt like my eyes were going to be stuck open. Overall I was not impressed. I did keep using as I'd spent the money and it's already to run out after six weeks of not terribly regular use. If I'm going to use a felt liner I'll go for Lancome Artliner. This delivers everything the Stila did not.