September 3, 2014 | 1096 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Nadja3377

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through many different types of eyeliners, including gel liners like this one...it is by far the best!! I had just bought one from Make Up Forever and when I tried Stila's, I never went back to any other.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by meghanerin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't even know what I was doing before I found this eyeliner. It's probably the one makeup item that I will never stop buying. Seriously, if you're looking for a liquid eyeliner, stop your search and BUY THIS ONE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Thanks to the wonderfully helpful MUA community I was steered towards this liquid liner as an easier alternative to using a gel liner with a brush. I am soo happy I bought this! It really is the best liquid-liner out there. The precision of the slim, delicate brush gives you that perfect cat- eye or a more natural look depending on what you prefer. This makes my eye makeup routine so much easier and is almost fool proof even on a day when you're shaky. It's easy to fix mistakes too where I was having trouble fixing the mistakes I would make with a gel liner. This liner creates a very precise line and has great staying power. It's worth the 20$ that I payed and I am devoted fan of this liquid liner from now on!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by TrampChick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for the colour. A lot of dark brown eyeliners are too red - and my eyes don't need any added red! I found I had to go over the line a few times to get any definition - no one swoop and you're done. Then the texture was ... tacky. It felt like my eyes were going to be stuck open. Overall I was not impressed. I did keep using as I'd spent the money and it's already to run out after six weeks of not terribly regular use. If I'm going to use a felt liner I'll go for Lancome Artliner. This delivers everything the Stila did not.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by vanillablue

I don't know why I waited so long to buy this. It is the best liquid liner I've ever used. lasts all day, goes in smooth. It's a nice intense black. If you've struggled with doing cat eyes in the past, try this liner. only downside is that it is $20 US. worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by morganmercer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have not bought this product but I use it at a friends house whenever I go over and I love it! the tip is very spongey and flexible which is perfect for a winged eyeliner outcome. I'm not sure if my friend got brown-black or black but it did show up as a dark brown and I really like a black matte eyeliner but other than that I had no issues with it and I am looking into purchasing my own!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by wubaduckie

It is pretty much what it is: a liquid eyeliner that stays on all day. It's relatively easy to use because of the marker pen. I bought this when I was after a pen liquid eyeliner and it's great. I cannot compare it to any other liquid eyeliner pens out there because I've never tried them. I don't use this eyeliner often only because I prefer gel and pencil eyeliners but this eyeliner won't smudge during the day. It is easily removed using makeup remover. The only con is the price, like others have said. I'm not sure how it'd work out for people with oily lids. My lids can be a little oily but it's not really a problem when I put primer beforehand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At last, I found my HG eyeliner after a long and expensive journey. I have tried numerous high end brands and drugstore brands and nothing works which is long lasting and won't give you raccoon eyes. I asked the sale assistant at Sephora to recommend me any brand and she came up with MUFE eye pencil. Happily I bought it, tried and tested it and the result was awful. Here, we can't return products once it is used so money down the drain again. I went back to sephora and complained and then another SA suggested I tried Stila eyeliner. I bought four eyeliners in green, blue, brown and black. I gave the green and blue ones to my friend's daughter. This is the only eyeliner that last and doesn't flake or crease.
The only gripe I have about Stila eyeliner is the felt pen and I just wish the felt pen should be in shape and size like Sephora pointed liner brush and then Stila eyeliner can knock other brands out of the park.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by adhanoa1

This is definitely my HG liquid eyeliner. Yes its pricey - but it lasts for a long time. I purchased my Stila liner from Sephora Canada 5 months ago and its still going strong. I got the darkest black color and I love it! This eyeliner does not budge. The point is very fine at the end so it makes it super easy to do a winged liner. Once the liner dries it has a bit of a wet look to it - some people like that, some don't - personally I dont mind it. I was a big fan of the lorel liner intense, but the Stila liner is far superior.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by subwaystitches

When I couldn't find a truly smudge proof/long-wearing gel or cream eyeliner, I turned to this stuff, and oh my goodness, it's a HG liquid eyeliner. The felt tip is fine but easy to work with, and the formula lasts and lasts. I have slightly oily skin and no matter how tightly I close my eyes when laughing (usually where I get smudging from gel & cream liners), it doesn't transfer at all. It's also a matte black liner unlike NYX's studio liquid liner (plus the NYX brush sucks.)

Anyway, love this stuff! Wish it was a gel or cream, but happy with the pen-style liquid liner as well.