November 26, 2014 | 1812 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No :(. Tip keeps popping off/getting stuck in the cap, takes several layers to make a clean, not splotchy line, hardly water resistant, brush tip too thick. Quote disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by hnc97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Before this product, I used Maybelline Stiletto liquid eyeliner, but after a number of my friends bought this I decided to try it. I am hooked. I was sick and tired of my Maybelline rubbing off when I curled my eyelashes! This stuff stays on pretty well all day for me, although it does rub off in the crease a bit, but that is probably my fault. Love this eyeliner, I will never go back despite the expensive price tag on this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's extremely black. When I say long lasting, I mean after about 13 hours when everything else on your face has probably melted off, this eyeliner will still be there. Work fast because when it sets, it's locked. As with all things, it takes practice but the felt tip is easy to work with. I lost it the first time I bought it, and bought it again after trying other eyeliners. It's HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This is a fantastic eyeliner pen. The formula is just right. This goes on smoothly without smudging or getting messy. I can create a fine line or a thicker line. The pigment is pure black, not gray or blackish. I wouldn't exactly say it is waterproof, but it does hold up well over the course of the day. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

THE BEST LIQUID EYELINER IN THE WORLD. This was one of the first liquid eyeliners I bought and it's also the one I always repurchase. The colour is truly black and it's a long lasting liner. It stays on all day and it's definitely waterproof. It does everything that Stila claims it does. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it's almost impossible to make a wing with it. I don't know why, but the applicator isn't that dense, it bends quite easily and it's not a really hard tip.

Since it bends a little bit, it's easy to use for lining the upper lid and filling in the tiny gaps in between the lashes to make the upper lid look as black as the night. It's so easy to use and I never mess up my liner when using it. It doesn't irritate my eyes either. If you're looking for a great eyeliner this is the one, but if you're looking for one to do a perfect wing, this is not the one. I use another liner to make the wing (L`Orčal Super Liner), then I go over it with this one and it stays on ALL DAY LONG. Love it! Will repurchase forever and ever. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by shinjukuchik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lasts all day, in the rain, sweating, crying you name it. Color is bold and formula is perfect. The only liner I use for my cat eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried many higher end liquid eyeliners yet, but this one seems decent! It stays for 6+ hours. I love the felt tip applicator. I can make the lines as thin or thick as necessary with great ease.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

Will definitely repurchase!

Pros:
1. Dries super fast after application.
2. Lasts all day and all night long (I have oily, hooded eyelids. Worst combo ever!)
3. The felt tip brush is fine and bendable. Easy to create a thin or a thick line.
4. Extremely pigmented (I've only tried the black one, though)

Cons:
1. Not so much a con, but the black is too shiny for day wear IMO.
2. The entire pen only lasts me 2.5 months, tops :(
3. $30. Pretty pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Best liquid liner I've ever used!!! I'm terrible at applying liquid liner,Surprisingly the pen is easy to use. The formula is long lasting lasts me all day and I love that its super black and nice looking. I took off one lippie because of the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. Stays all day and is so hard to get off (WHICH IS A GOOD THING) love love love it. Anytime anyone asks me what liquid eyeliner they should use, I always recommend this one. Great product!