Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 11/28/2014 12:04:00 PM

The mother of all liquid eyeliners! I have the intense black and it's everything you could want in a liquid eyeliner!

on 11/23/2014 10:48:00 PM

On my second tube. THANK YOU EYELINER GODS! This stuff is AHHHHMAZING. I have had all kinds of eyeliners, high end drug store etc etc. This stuff does not move. It stays on all day. Everyday. No smudging. Surprisingly though comes off easy in the shower. Haven't been in a pool or anything with it though. I'm pretty prone to black oily eyelids and this has been a lifesaver :-) definitely will not be disappointed.

on 11/22/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This liner is the besssst. I work 9-10 hours a day and it doesn't budge, and I have oily lids. It's super dark and the brush of the pen is awesome. Nothing bad to say at all!

on 11/22/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not great with liquid eyeliners, but this is worth the effort. Almost everything smudges on my oily eyelids, but this one definitely stays put all day and more. It's amazing. I'm not a fan of the price, but considering it actually works, I'd pay full price for it again.

on 11/18/2014 12:58:00 PM

I bought this a few months back (6 months maybe?) and was using it on the daily but then I stopped using it for a few months when I went on a pencil liner kick. I also wanted to see if it would dry out quickly or how the tip would last so I feel like I am now ready to report back.

I wasn't sure I'd like the tip at first because I tend to like brush tip applicators (i.e. Physicians Formula, Kat Von D) better because I can get precise and sharp lines. I was pleasantly surprised with this one because I can still achieve the same results with this tip. I did notice that after many months of use the tip is starting to wear down a little bit, but not all that much. I am still able to achieve sharp lines so I'm very pleased. It also hasn't dried out yet so I am very happy with that too. I found with the brush tip versions like the PF and KVD tended to develop a dried coat on the brush that I had to wipe off every now and again, so the fact that I don't have this type of maintenance to do on a felt tip brush is great.

The formula is very good. Its darker than the Physicians Formula and comparable to the Kat Von D. I don't need to draw over any lines to get it to full opacity. It goes on easy and smooth and dries quickly. I wears well all day. I don't experience much flaking or smudging or transferring. Normally, if my eyelids are particularly oily and its been a long day, you can see the product starts breaking down but its still not a big smudgy mess. My eyes have a tendency to smudge everything so for me this is a great product.

I would definitely recommend this product, and will be repurchasing! Its more expensive than any drugstore liner, but the ease of use and the longevity of the formula make it well worth its price.

on 11/16/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to liner. I am constantly cheating on this product with other liners but other ones ultimately prove to be inferior (Tarte, Givenchy, Benefit, D&G, Rimmel... just about every other liner on the market) and I always return to Stila.

In conjunction with UD's eyeshadow primer this truly lasts all day for me and I have extremely oily lids. After the 12-hour mark it begins to flake but I prefer that much more over raccoon-eye smudging.

I also LOVE the applicator on this... It's a felt-tip pen that is very controllable and forgiving. Other liners have an applicator that's either too thin or an annoying brush that makes it extremely difficult to create thin lines.

Will always repurchase.

on 11/13/2014 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've tried a lot of different brands/types of eyeliners, and thus far this one is my favorite. Despite my many years of using eyeliner and often doing a kind of subtle cat-eye, I am far from expert at applying this. This applicator makes it a LOT easier. Not compeltely foolproof, I still have to take my time and keep some q-tips handy for when I inevitably mess it up a bit, but it helps a lot. The point is fine and it spreads evenly, easily, so I am able to get a nice, medium-sized line, fairly quickly. It is waterproof as it claims, and once it dries it kind of sets, so if you mess up wipe it off QUICK, or else you will probably need to remove it all with an eye makeup remover. The only real downside I can say for this is that it isn't the darkest black I've ever seen. It could be a bit darker, for my preference. But, all other things considered, still my go-to.

on 11/11/2014 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Based on the reviews on here, I bought this and have been really pleased.

It's easy to apply and lasted all day - through a gym class and cycle ride home (with the wind making my eyes water).

Excellent

on 11/11/2014 2:53:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Honestly, the best eyeliner in the world! As a person with oily skin this is a must have.

Typically I put eye primer then tarte's clay mineral powder, then stila's eyeliner. It never budges, and it last for hours. Seriously, I can wear it for 13 hrs straight. No smudges, no raccoon eyes and it's so easy to apply on.

I always carry it in my purse. If you love liquid eyeliner this is like the holy grail of eyeliners, I shall never touch another brand of eyeliner again!

on 11/10/2014 5:30:00 PM

I much prefer these styled tips, I find them the easiest to apply. So quick to do a cat eye now, I just turn the pen on an angle and it's done it 2 secs. This doesn't tend to run into my eye creases like the last liquid eyeliner I had did. It is the blackest black too and you only have to run over your eye once for it to be completely opaque. I am wondering how long mine will last as I see a lot of people had theirs dry out rather quick, my last liquid eyeliner I purchased (from Dollywink) lasted me nearly 3 years which was remarkable.

Edit: Although the formula is still great, the tip seems to be fraying at the end already and I have used it max 5 times, which is quite disappointing. Will have to see if it gets worse, it was very hard for me to make a cat eye with a sharp end with this last night.

ANOTHER Edit: I've decided I will not repurchase this eyeliner. When I first used it it was great, but now, the end has frayed so I cannot make a sharp end and I have to use the side of the brush to apply it and it just doesn't come out evenly like that. Makes it very difficult to apply. I wore it last night and it completely wore off within a few hours too! Not impressed. I will be buying another Dollywink liner when this one runs out. Way too expensive for the amount of time it lasted me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty