July 30, 2014 | 984 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner because it is long-wearing, and won't smudge or budge until you decide to wash it off with makeup remover. I like the elongated, attenuated fine tip, which is great for making very thin lines or turning it somewhat on its side to get a thicker line if you don't want to paint over your eyeliner repeatedly to thicken it up. It goes on very pigmented without streaks or patchiness, and it dries very quickly, which is great if your eyes are like mine and touch the creases when you have your eyes open. I like that the tip doesn't fray, which is an annoying thing I've found that happens with many felt-tip eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I tested and used the very hyped Dior art show pen, which i liked but I found it drying out fairly quickly. It was too expensive to buy again, so I did some research and ended up buying this. And OH. MY. GOD. This is like 10 times better than the Dior art show! Who would have thought? It is super black, super easy to apply, stays ALL DAY (I really mean it! I can apply it at like 7 am and it's still perfect after a day at work and the gym!!). This does NOT budge. I love this. Also super easy to remove with makeup remover. I will repurchase this til the end of time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually just got this after all the hype on YouTube. I got the black one.

The pen itself is great quality and the tip is super sharp and easy to work with. This didn't work out great for me though. When I shook and applied the product is was very patchy and seemed watered down. It also bled. (Like when you put a felt pen on your hand and you can see it leak into your fine lines.) Not a good sign. It took a few coats to get a nice solid line and I went over it with black shadow. It looked good. It's simply too much work for a $26 dollar liner. I expect inky dark color the first time around. Like Kat Von D. It's way better for me. The awesome thing though is this doesn't budge so that is really good. It also washes off easy and doesn't irritate the eyes.

I'm not going to give this a terrible review. It has its pros. I just feel that it doesn't live up to the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by moonunits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner at the suggestion of a Sephora sales assistant, who told me it was his favorite liquid liner they sold, and the easiest one to use. I was also pleasantly surprised by the price, as I had been paying about $35 for a chanel liquid liner vs $20 for this. It draws a quick and clean line, that can be made thinner or thicker depending on what you want, and it is a true black. It is long lasting (I've put it on at 7 in the morning and taken it off at 11pm, with no smudging or flaking or wiping away). I think I may be converted to using this liquid liner exclusively.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my HG liquid eyeliner until they recently were taken off the Cruelty Free list. They are expanding their market to China where by law they must test on animals. If it weren't for that this would be my HG eyeliner for life since it is truely darkest black, easy to apply, and lasts the whole day without dissapearing, flaking or smudging. Now I am on the hunt for a new HG eyeliner and am currently using Tarte's liquid eyeliner which is fairly close to Stila's.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Gkwarren

Coming from a girl that wears a liquid eyeliner cat eye on a daily basis, this is THE most pigmented, long lasting eyeliner I have ever tried. Now on my 3rd pen and all have lasted well over 6 months before running out. Nib is also very thin, creating a very precise line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best eye liners I've ever tried. It's a true black. VERY pigmented! It applies smoothly and with a solid, dark line. It lasts for hours. I've repurchased this several times and it takes a while to dry out as opposed to eye liners that have tried out in just a few weeks. I highly recommend this especially those of you who like to wing your liner. The precision if the tip makes it easy and you can make the line as thin/thick as you like very easily. This is my HG liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by n0diggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this, not a fan of liquid eyeliner but this changed my mind. Only problem with mine was that the cap came off by itself in my bag several times that made it dry up! Store properly if you want it to last, that aside, LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by hanzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This product is definitely like nothing else i've tried. Its HG material. I have been searching for the perfect eyeliner for my oil slick eyelids for years. Wearing eye primers and reapplying my eye makeup in the middle of the day is was just a normal part of my daily makeup struggles. I've tried every liquid, gel and pencil liner that has promised impossible staying power but after a couple of hours its already halfway down my face. Even products like Bobbi Brown's Longwear gel eyeliner tended to fade on my lids.

So basically, what i'm saying is the Stila eyeliner rips any other eyeliner i've tried. Its highly pigmented and is the blackest black i've ever seen! It has the best staying power even on oily lids like mine and after a long nine hour day at work its still sitting firmly on my lids. The bonus for me is the packaging with the felt tip application. Quick and clean to use (no eyeliner brushes ugh), it makes the perfect cat eye flick super easy to apply.

It's a little bit on the expensive side here in Australia at $32.00, but the product lasts quite a long time even with daily use! So i'm happy to let that slide.

If you have super oily lids like mine you have to try this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great liner for staying all day. It's a nice black color. The only downsides are that when I apply it the felt tip can bleed out a little bit, so the line is not as sharp as I would like and after about a month of use the tip can start to get little stringy bits at the end. A bit pricey. Will stick with my HG KVD tattoo liner.