December 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

SOOOO FRUSTRATED! This liner was amaazing at first, super easy to use, precise and long lasting. After using it for less than a month, less than 10 times, it is COMPLETELY dried up!! I had the lid on perfectly and everything... Plus the felt too is starting to fray as well... So after paying $25 C for this, I only got to use it a few times and now all it does is leave greyish messy streaks everywhere. So disappointed, I wish I could return it

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by mariselayoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Yikes.

I had a terrible experience with this eyeliner, and it could be because I opted for the chocolate brown color as opposed to the black, but I was so disappointed!

It started off great. The brush was easy to use and it was quite pigmented. The only minor problem I had was the tip. Because it is felt and very soft, it tended to wear off on the end, and I could not get a sharp flick. But I kept using it without being too bothered.

However, only a few weeks in, the product was completely dried up and could NOT be used over eyeshadows at all, as it would just collect the eyeshadow onto the brush and not produce a line at all.

Now, it's completely unusable. I expect a lot more for a 20-something dollar item. My L'Oreal eyeliner has lasted me almost a year without any problems. I just wish they made a dark brown color.

Not a fan. I would suggest trying Kat Von D's Tattoo liner instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by applescruffs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG liquid liner - I will never buy another! It goes on so smooth, perfectly pigmented, and doesn't have that too-matte dry "fuzzy" look that some liners can get. You can build it up and go back over where you've already drawn and it stays smooth and opaque. I have really oily eyelids and as long as I use a primer I have no transfer issues.

I seriously love it, I don't know what else to say. The black is perfect and has a slightly wet look. It's so easy to create the perfect cat eye with. I get stopped by strangers who want to ask me what kind of eyeliner I use.

Even on days when I don't do a full-on cat eye, I'll just use the tip and dot between my lashes for a tightline effect.

I don't know what I would do if they stopped making this, I might have to fling myself off the top of a very tall building. PLEASE STILA NEVER STOP MAKING THIS EYELINER!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by minaleonard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fav eyeliner! During my time of month, I get pretty emotional lol and I happened to buy this eyeliner the day before. The next day I cried buckets and some consolation was that my eyeliner was still perfect. will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the electric pink color. BIIIIG MISTAKE. It just doesn't look good on me. It blends right into my face. This was not a smart purchase. I thought pink eyeliner would be fun and spunky. I was very wrong. The cap can also be difficult to put back on the pen.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by bzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great black liquid eyeliner if you don't need it to be really waterproof. It's a true black with great pigmentation and texture. No cracking or flaking. I have had mine for a couple months and wear it occasionally. But sadly it is not HG for me because my eyes tear a lot in the sun and the wind and I find the wings on my cat eyes run away or get easily wiped away if I use this eyeliner. It is also very expensive and not worth such a price in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by srhgts

This is by far the best liquid liner I've used. The shapes of so many liquid liners are really awkward on my eye shape and so difficult to get a nice line with; it often ends up skipping all over my lid and making an awful mess. This one is just perfect; ideal nib shape for my eye, good pigmentation with no wateriness, blacker than black formula. It does last very well too, without being a nightmare to get it off. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid liner I have ever used. The application of this product is much easier than traditional inkwell type liquid liners for example it goes on without being too heavy or cakey looking. It gives just the perfect amount of liner that if you wanted a thick line you would just simply add more. It truly does wear all day and never fades. I use mine at least 5 days a week and it lasts at least 4 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first I was quite pleased with this product. I loved the formula and it was easy to use. But within a week or two of buying it I noticed the tip was starting to fray and then the stopper in the cap broke (like a spring that was in it flew across the room). I tried fixing it to no avail. After that there was no way to keep the tip from either being totally dry or super saturated. Had to chunk it. I have since found the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and it is sooooo much better (and a couple dollars cheaper too!!). Would not recommend or repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is very opaque and is definitely waterproof. I really do like it.