April 19, 2014 | 1752 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The Porefessional

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by tatumparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this product. I don't see a huge difference in my makeup, nor does it last very long. It feels really soft, almost greasy. I don't think it helps my pores either, which is disappointing. It's on the expensive side too. I'm not crazy about it, it's alright.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I might purchase this product again, unless I find something that works even better! This product is pretty neat: it smells good and spreads effortlessly. I love the silky consistency - it's non-sticky and definitely not oily. I do find that usually mid-day, my foundation no longer looks even, something is off. I do not blame it on The POREfessional, perhaps my finishing powder is to blame, but I took notice and continue to experiment and watch for flaws. I have not yet experienced break-outs from this product, which is always a good sign.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Missa135

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I see results almost immediately with this primer. However, if I use it all over my face, it tends to make my somewhat dry skin, look really really matte (I prefer a slightly dewy look). So, I do not use it all over my face - only in the spots that I have large pores. It works like a charm. When I'm done applying foundation, I always spritz with MAC Fix+ just to de-matte my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

idk about this primer, I don't really like it for my normal/dry skin. it just makes it more matte and kinda dry. maybe it's just not for me also I don't see any big difference in the pore erasing department. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

This is a good primer.I have tried quite a few as I have relatively large pores on my nose and chin. Also, being older, I look for something that can help my makeup glide on more smoothly. I tried this after watching several individuals on you tube recommend it. I, too, would recommend it for all but those with very oily skin.

The primer itself has a slight tint to it but I don't think it translates to the skin. It greatly helps my foundation application and does seem to minimize my pores. This is expensive and I am not convinced it is better than some others that are less so but for right now, I would say I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the better primers I have used...I love the consistency. I only wish it had oil-controlling properties. This makes my foundation go on so smooth and doesn't pill, but after a few hours, my oily skin seeps through and deprecates my makeup, as always. I need a more mattifying primer, although they always emphasize the drier flaky spots of my combo skin. Next up I'm trying Becca Matte primer, we'll see!

Added a loopy because I found out that this works fabulously over makeup! It really takes down shine and disguises large pores. Excellent!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer smells sooo good and the texture is different and very soft.. I really enjoy the way it makes my skin feel... But I have to only use this on special days because it breaks my skin out badly when used every day. I'm not sure what's in it that makes me have a sensitivity to it but it's definitely got something that my skin can't Handel.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

This product is a must have for me and I am so happy I finally purchased it. I seen a difference just after the first application and I had people raving over seeing such a difference, especially on my cheeks where the pores are most noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just finished 2 deluxe samples of this primer. Works well on acne prone and oily skin types. Dries matte and makeup foundation glides on smoothly. Makeup stays put all day. Controls oil well too. I dislike the tube packaging, I like my primers in a "pump" I feel it keeps the air out of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by KayleighPhotography

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was first introduced to Benefit's Porefessional Pro Balm Primer when I received a sample of it through the post. Since then I have never looked back!

I was intrigued to give the Benefit Pro Balm ago as I have never included a primer in my day-to-day skin regime. I have heard this is one of the UK's best selling primers, which set the standard high from the beginning. Albeit, it lived up to it's name that's for sure.

Professional Pro Balm promises oil-free, lightweight, translucent and silky factors when using the product. One of the factors that appealed to me most was oil-free. The skin around my nose and on my forehead tend to become oily quite easily, therefore I am constantly topping up with powder or having to wash my makeup off all together. However, after giving this product a go I haven't had a big of an issue with it since.

You only need the smallest drop on your fingertip which you would then dab across the affected areas. Don't rub it in to the skin as this defeats the object. Another factor of the product I love is the freedom of which step you put it on; before foundation, after foundation, after powder etc. The point is, it doesn't matter! I have tried out various ways however I do prefer putting in on after my moisturiser, just before my foundation. The moisturiser holds it in place, whereas the foundation helps even out the area even more.

If you are looking for a good quality primer, this is most definitely recommended. £24.50 may seem pretty steep, however I have had this product for 3 months now and it is only just reaching the halfway point. With me using it on a day-to-day basis, this is a good, long lasting product!