Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

This is a great drugstore mascara! It goes on easily and doesn't smudge at all. It gives my eyelashes volume that they don't naturally have.
The only issue is that there isn't very much in it. I've had it for about 3 months, (standard mascara time) and it's just about run out or dried up. I know that you're supposed to change your mascaras around this time, but most others last longer than this.

on 12/20/2013 1:27:00 AM

I really do love this mascara, not HG but I am still able to achieve an almost falsies look with this mascara. I think that the main con with this mascara was that after a certain point, more length I could add with the falsies tended to end up looking spidery. I absolutely HATE spidery lashes. So I had to be careful with not going to far. But this mascara gives a more natural -falsies- look, offers nice lengthening and volume but much more naturally then the rocket.

Not terrible but not hg either. I use this as the final coat of my mascara application. I have never used this alone. I tend to build up a few coats of non waterproof mascara then finish with this. It usually plays well with others so it works for that purpose. Mine actually lasted a long time, maybe because I don't use it everyday. Weird smell, though not as awful as other maybelline mascaras I have used. What the heck do they put in his stuff that smells o terrible anyway.

on 12/5/2013 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My favourite mascara. It holds a curl all day, gives some volume as well as a bit of length. It doesn't seem to clump ver easily, so I can usually add multiple layers. If you're looking for something dramatic, though, this might not be enough.

on 12/3/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My eyelashes are very short and straight and this literally made me look like I had false lashes. I actually had someone ask me something about my fake lashes and I had to tell them they were real. But I also use another mascara underneath the falsies to make sure my lashes don't clump and it gives them even more volume. The product alone is good but pair it with another mascara for extra boost.

on 11/20/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

so many people love this but it didnt do much on my lashes. i found it hard to use. everytime i take it off, some of my lashes fall out.

on 11/19/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm probably on my 3rd or 4th tube of this stuff 'cause it has to be my holy grail mascara. I don't have the longest or thickest lashes in the world, and this mascara fixes that issue. I've also been asked a couple of times if I was wearing false eyelashes when I wear this mascara. I have cried and had tears run down my face while wearing this mascara and not once have I dealt with smudging or black tears. In a nutshell, I love this stuff. Yeah I'll try out other mascaras, but I'll always go back to this one until Maybelline decides to discontinue it. Knock on wood.

on 11/3/2013 10:44:00 AM

Drying. I had to use a primer or my lashes will break. The wand is curved, makes it easier to apply. Just layer it, don't wait because it dries so fast. Does not clump. The worst thing is that it dries up in the tube. Can't last more than a month.

on 11/1/2013 1:50:00 AM

This mascara definitely lives up to its waterproof, long-lasting claims.

It definitely gives volume but it doesn't really help with maintaining a curl.

I won't buy again just because I don't think it's special enough to warrant a repurchase, though I do like this product.

on 10/25/2013 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought the waterproof in black drama:
Pros:
-provides decent volume
-very pigmented
-holds curl
-very waterproof
-does not clump if layered on

Cons:
-it smudges badly!! And then you cant clean it off at school because its so waterproof
-does not deliver length