July 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

I got this today because of how much I love my Color Icon 8 pan palette (comfort zone). I thought these were really pretty neutrals but different colors than in comfort zone. It's definitely more of a light, natural trio so if you're looking for popping colors this isn't it. But great pigmentation, great 'creamy' texture, just like their larger palettes. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Kbeasle1

I love these colors, although I don't usually wear them all together because they are too shimmery for my taste. Fortunately there is no glitter in them though. Great quality! Although you can get major fallout from these, they are buttery and very pigmented. Just tap the excess off your brush, girl! And I hear each shade is a Mac dupe, so that's cool. A must have for lovers of neutral eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

Love all the colors but absolutely hate the white shade. It kind of falls on my face after a couple hours of wear. However, loove the pink and the crease shade. Soo beautiful, silky, pigmented and absolutely amazing. It is amazing enough to make up for the crappy white shade:) LOVE IT ANYWAYYS. Plus it's dirt cheap:D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by LesleeLane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love these Wet n' Wild trios! Walking on eggshells is such a beautiful combination of colors that works for everybody. You can best the price. I love this and Silent Treatment. The pigment is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great texture, great pigmentation, great stating power, great colours, great price! This eyeshadow is definitely one of my favourites, I absolutely LOVE it. My only complaint is that the packaging broke

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All three of the colors in this trio are very pigmented and blendable, the texture of the shadows is very soft and creamy which can sometimes lead to crumbling/fallout. These are a little bit too shimmery for my taste; I wouldn't recommend using the highlight shade on the brow bone unless you are into super dramatic highlights, but it works great as an inner corner highlight or lid color. The champagne Eyelid color is probably my favorite of the three. Overall, a great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The thing I like about this eyeshadow is that it is very pigmented, the colours come out very nicely. It is pretty lasting too (I don't use primer) I would say it's a great beginner eyeshadow. What I didn't really like is that it is really shimmery and the packaging is awful! At first it was very hard to open because of the sticker holding it down and the brushes inside are useless! I also noticed that there is residue fallout from the eyeshadow leaving the palette a bit messy so it has to be cleaned once in a while

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One word. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by vintageloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This feels buttery, silky and lightweight while packing a serious pigmentation punch. The shades are light and natural and have just enough dimension when used together to make your eyes POP. Used with or without a primer they are divine and the pot size means they'll last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading all of the reviews. I like a neutral eye and this sure does give me that. The eyeshadows blend well and for me, they are just the right pigment. I always wear a primer tho. Yes, they are shimmery -- and I tend to just use the lightest shade as a highlighter and the light pink shade as a base. The brown is beautiful, but I don't always like a shimmery crease. Overall, this is a great little product that will give you an everyday look.