November 24, 2014 | 1956 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 3 of these in my makeup vanity somewhere. This is the BEST Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio that they have. Its great for everyday considering all the neutral colors and has shimmer to it which makes it perfect for night time as well. They're super inexpensive, around 2.99 each and last quite a while considering the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented. The colors compliment each other well and considering the price, its definitely a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Such a great trio. It looks amazing I love every color in it.
But I don't use it together though because I find it looks over shimmery to me.
Does crease a little bit on my super oily eyelid

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great little trio, a definite daily go-to for a not-too-overdone look. The colors are pretty well pigmented and blend well. Can't go wrong for the price. I'd buy this again, but it appears it's going to last for a long while since it doesn't take much to get the desired look. WNW continues to surprise me with their quality.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Wet n Wild has been impressing me lately. I kept hearing good things about this trio so i decided to give it a try. For 2.99, this is a great little trio and the colors are pigmented, smooth, and super blendable. Of all my drugstore e/s, this one is definitely my favorite! I'm going to get the comfort palette next time i see it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

Like most people, I'll add on and say the Wet n Wild eyeshadows are amazing. This trio is no difference. Creamy and pigmented and easy to blend. I just wish at least one of these shades was matte. Wet N Wild needs to make more matte eyeshadows

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

love this little trio! its very pigmented and for a drugstore brand pretty good quality and for the price even better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

I feel as if I got a different product from the other reviewers! The highlight and eyelid shades are both very creamy and pigmented and up to par with Wet n Wild's other permanent eyeshadows. The eyelid shade especially is a lovely champagne-pink color. However, the brown is not very pigmented. However I applied it, it applied sheer. Even if I tried to build it up, it looked odd, unfortunately. The highlight shade is pretty standard so if I bought this palette, it would only be for the eyelid shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this trio! The colors are natural and highly pigmented! The application is smooth and the eyeshadow is smooth and buttery! There is some fallout though which is why I gave this product four stars but overall, I love it! Plus, it's dirt cheap. Only $2.99! GOOD LUCK!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

The price is right and the colors and quality are very good. Nothing to think about. Buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

This was the first eyehsadow pallet I ever bought. Although its a trio I think it's an excellent trio. It's good for beginners to know which colour goes where and the colours are also not so wild which I like. It's affordable and it gives a great amount of shadow which some do not. Overall I give it a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing.