December 21, 2014 | 849 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by omgxmap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS TRIO. I didn't read any reviews before buying this trio. Just came across it in Walmart and thought I'd give it a try for the price. The colors have great payoff and blend effortlessly. Wet 'n' Wild was on point with trio. I have hit pan on lid shade and will be repurchasing ASAP. great trio for $3.00

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting much from Walking on Eggshells when I bought it. I'd read the good reviews and some not so good. I haven't used a lot of WnW shadows before, but the one I had used had a ton of fallout. I have to say I'm pretty darn happy with this trio. I needed a good neutral and the price was right ( I believe I purchased this at 50% off). The key to this brand is to use a good primer, tap off the excess (which actually wasn't that much considering my previous experience) and pat it on the lid with the sponge applicator. I did use a brush (Real Techniques) to apply the crease and browbone colors and to blend. It looks absolutely fabulous. I would definitely buy this again at full price $2.99!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not a bad palette/trio. Neutrals are great. Needs a matte but that's ok. Great for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by imasocalgirl

I agree that the color & pigmentation on this trio is excellent. I will have no issues purchasing this again ~ very flattering!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 3 of these in my makeup vanity somewhere. This is the BEST Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio that they have. Its great for everyday considering all the neutral colors and has shimmer to it which makes it perfect for night time as well. They're super inexpensive, around 2.99 each and last quite a while considering the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented. The colors compliment each other well and considering the price, its definitely a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Such a great trio. It looks amazing I love every color in it.
But I don't use it together though because I find it looks over shimmery to me.
Does crease a little bit on my super oily eyelid

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great little trio, a definite daily go-to for a not-too-overdone look. The colors are pretty well pigmented and blend well. Can't go wrong for the price. I'd buy this again, but it appears it's going to last for a long while since it doesn't take much to get the desired look. WNW continues to surprise me with their quality.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Wet n Wild has been impressing me lately. I kept hearing good things about this trio so i decided to give it a try. For 2.99, this is a great little trio and the colors are pigmented, smooth, and super blendable. Of all my drugstore e/s, this one is definitely my favorite! I'm going to get the comfort palette next time i see it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

Like most people, I'll add on and say the Wet n Wild eyeshadows are amazing. This trio is no difference. Creamy and pigmented and easy to blend. I just wish at least one of these shades was matte. Wet N Wild needs to make more matte eyeshadows

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

love this little trio! its very pigmented and for a drugstore brand pretty good quality and for the price even better.