September 20, 2014 | 1645 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

Like most people, I'll add on and say the Wet n Wild eyeshadows are amazing. This trio is no difference. Creamy and pigmented and easy to blend. I just wish at least one of these shades was matte. Wet N Wild needs to make more matte eyeshadows

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

love this little trio! its very pigmented and for a drugstore brand pretty good quality and for the price even better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

I feel as if I got a different product from the other reviewers! The highlight and eyelid shades are both very creamy and pigmented and up to par with Wet n Wild's other permanent eyeshadows. The eyelid shade especially is a lovely champagne-pink color. However, the brown is not very pigmented. However I applied it, it applied sheer. Even if I tried to build it up, it looked odd, unfortunately. The highlight shade is pretty standard so if I bought this palette, it would only be for the eyelid shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this trio! The colors are natural and highly pigmented! The application is smooth and the eyeshadow is smooth and buttery! There is some fallout though which is why I gave this product four stars but overall, I love it! Plus, it's dirt cheap. Only $2.99! GOOD LUCK!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

The price is right and the colors and quality are very good. Nothing to think about. Buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

This was the first eyehsadow pallet I ever bought. Although its a trio I think it's an excellent trio. It's good for beginners to know which colour goes where and the colours are also not so wild which I like. It's affordable and it gives a great amount of shadow which some do not. Overall I give it a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by JJLOVEE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get that it is cheap, and these WnW color icon trios are such a great deal because of the PRICE and AMOUNT of QUALITY (for a drugstore eyeshadow), but I will not buy it again simply because these are colors that are already in my fairly more expensive palettes (that i should be using more often!). Also, the brown leans warmer than I expected but that is okay. I just wished the brown was more matte so it can go great as a crease.

For those that want to try it out just because it is cheap, MAKE SURE YOU DO USE IT to get a bang for your two bucks! Just because it is cheap doesn't mean you didn't spend anything on it!

Because my other palettes are not getting enough love, and I should be using it because I paid so much for it, I don't really see myself gravitating towards these WnW trios so I kinda feel bad even buying just to buy it!

But it is none-the-less a GOOD QUALITY EYESHADOW TRIO THAT:
1. quite portable
2. neutral enough to wear for most outfits (but be sure to bring along a matte shade for crease or outer-V)
3. contain similar dupable colors compared to other expensive branded eye shadows so it is small enough to carry along with the colors alongside those that you might've hit pan on.

Just bein' real.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by payjark

for $2 ill try anything. WnW eyeshadows glide on so smooth and a true to color and have great pigmentation. this is my fav trio bc I like natural e/s. I will buy more of these because they really are great quality

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

I got this today because of how much I love my Color Icon 8 pan palette (comfort zone). I thought these were really pretty neutrals but different colors than in comfort zone. It's definitely more of a light, natural trio so if you're looking for popping colors this isn't it. But great pigmentation, great 'creamy' texture, just like their larger palettes. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Kbeasle1

I love these colors, although I don't usually wear them all together because they are too shimmery for my taste. Fortunately there is no glitter in them though. Great quality! Although you can get major fallout from these, they are buttery and very pigmented. Just tap the excess off your brush, girl! And I hear each shade is a Mac dupe, so that's cool. A must have for lovers of neutral eyeshadows!